Global Cooling
First Prev
of 133
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#1 Apr 15, 2015
2nd hottest January in the instrumental record.
2nd hottest February in the instrumental record.
3rd hottest March in the instrumental record.

Must be global cooling.

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v...

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#2 Apr 15, 2015
Fuggy, you have no imagination whatsoever.
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#3 Apr 15, 2015
Fair Game wrote:
2nd hottest January in the instrumental record.
2nd hottest February in the instrumental record.
3rd hottest March in the instrumental record.
Must be global cooling.
If you're gullible enough to believe the fairy tale, and it makes you happy, then I say "All the power to you."

Did you review the data presented? Was there anything SERIOUSLY WRONG with it? Would you recognize serious flaws if they were in front of your face? Would you actually review data that had serious flaws that might cause you to realize there were serious flaws?
SpaceBlues

Tomball, TX

#4 Apr 20, 2015
United Airlines banned a security researcher from a flight after he tweeted that he might be able to hack the aircraft's systems.

Chris Roberts was due to fly from Colorado to San Francisco to talk at a major security conference on Saturday.

Earlier, he tweeted he thought he could deploy the oxygen masks on board.

Despite the ban, United said: "We are confident our flight control systems could not be accessed through techniques [Mr Roberts] described." [bbc]

P.s. He should've been arrested, too.
litesong

Everett, WA

#5 Apr 20, 2015
"sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' toxic topix AGW denier liar whiner dirtling" duffed:
Fuggy, you have no imagination whatsoever.
/////////
"i b da non-sigh-ants mann" muffed:
If you're gullible enough to believe the fairy tale,
//////////
litesong wrote:
dirtling thinks him unimaginative. "i b da non-sigh-ants mann" believes him so imaginative as to believe fairy tales. Ah, I understand. AGW effects aren't fairy tales. Thanks to dirtling & "i b da non-sigh-ants mann" for confirming what AGW advocates have always known to be true.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#6 May 13, 2015
2nd hottest April in the instrumental record.

Still cooling!
IBdaMann

Ashburn, VA

#7 May 13, 2015
Fair Game wrote:
2nd hottest April in the instrumental record.
Still cooling!
As far as anyone knows, the earth is cooling.

There's a reason you have absolutely no valid supporting data for your claim about anything being the warmest global record.

You are gullible and you expect everyone else to be as well.
IBdaMann

Ashburn, VA

#8 May 13, 2015
Edit: As far as anyone knows, the earth COULD BE cooling.
litesong

Everett, WA

#9 May 13, 2015
i b da non-sigh-ants mann wrote:
As far as anyone knows, the earth COULD BE cooling.
What is known, altho the present sun's TSI(more accurately, SSI) is low(including a 3+year 100 year record low TSI(more accurately, SSI), but the Earth has NOT retreated to early 20th century temperatures, but continues to set energy records.

We also know that "i b da non-sigh-ants mann", earns its name.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#10 May 14, 2015
IBdaMann wrote:
Edit: As far as anyone knows, the earth COULD BE cooling.
It is cooling: look! the trend is down!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Nwgi436VEzw/VVO8_Nd...

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#11 May 14, 2015
FugYou wrote:
... the instrumental record.
"The longest-running quasi-global record starts in 1850."

You say IR, I say LIA.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#12 May 14, 2015
FugYou wrote:
It is cooling: look!
Still flogging that dead horse, I see, Fuggy.
Why don't you try flogging it somewhere where your words of wizzdumb are appreciated?
This is Topix, kiddo.
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#13 May 14, 2015
Fair Game wrote:
It is cooling: look! the trend is down!
I know it's a cliché to joke about people who are so gullible that they believe even the wackiest crap just because they saw/read it on the Internet, but it becomes a sobering reality whenever one of those gullible people, e.g. yourself, demonstrates that gullibility in such a public forum.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#14 May 14, 2015
IB DaMned wrote:
I know it's a cliché to joke about people who are so gullible that they believe even the wackiest crap just because they saw/read it on the Internet, but it becomes a sobering reality whenever one of those gullible people, e.g. yourself, demonstrates that gullibility in such a public forum.
How about you calling me a religious warmist?
That's gullibility at its finest.
don t drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#15 May 14, 2015
"Last winter, though, Ireland experienced the unusual weather patterns reported in other parts of the world.“We had severe snow and frosts, with temperatures going down to -10 degrees centigrade,” Kelleher writes.“In fact, because of the extreme winter conditions last year many Cordyline palms were damaged or died.”

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/...
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us:@SmithsonianMag on Twitter
don t drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#16 May 14, 2015
The evidence suggests "global cooling" which is consistent with the trend of the past 8000 years.
don t drink the koolaid

Minneapolis, MN

#17 May 14, 2015
...also, the data indicates less frequent and milder weather events such as tornadoes and hurricanes.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#18 May 15, 2015
don t drink the koolaid wrote:
The evidence suggests "global cooling" which is consistent with the trend of the past 8000 years.
Warming or cooling won't become serious in the lifetimes of the as yet unborn generations of the next century, it's as simple as that.
IBdaMann

Philadelphia, PA

#19 May 15, 2015
Earthling-1 wrote:
How about you calling me a religious warmist? That's gullibility at its finest.
Once again you have put you poor command of the English language at center stage.

English lesson: I would be gullible if you had easily fooled me into believing something erroneous that you wanted me to believe, but my pointing out your religious devotion is not gullibility on my part.

We can explore you religious faith right now and settle this issue. In your own words, and without EVASION, write a simple, clear acknowledgement that the earth's surface might be cooling for all you know.

That should be easy enough. In fact, only religious devotion to Global Warming can prevent something so easy.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#21 May 15, 2015
BTW, IBdamned, who's the "we" you speak of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 133
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr Into The Night 42,270
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed hojo 12,458
News Government Climate Report Warns of Worsening U.... Tue whiney beech 56
The Pseudoscience of Global Warming (Mar '18) Dec 11 Into The Night 507
News Inslee wants 100 percent clean energy in Washin... Dec 10 Solarman 1
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) Dec 10 hojo 7,061
Global Warming Standup Comedy (Apr '07) Dec 10 Patriot AKA Bozo 5,779