Bjorn Lomborg: Two Cheers for China's...

Bjorn Lomborg: Two Cheers for China's Climate Obstruction

There are 5 comments on the Project Syndicate story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Bjorn Lomborg: Two Cheers for China's Climate Obstruction. In it, Project Syndicate reports that:

But the Chinese government's resistance was both understandable and inevitable. Rather than mustering indignation, decision-makers would do well to use this as a wake-up call: it is time to consider a smarter climate policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Project Syndicate.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1 Jan 16, 2010
China and our brilliant President Obama have outlawed global warming without messing up our economies with a carbon tax or CO2 emission restrictions.

Kudos!

Since: Aug 08

Bridgeville, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Brian_G wrote:
China and our brilliant President Obama have outlawed global warming without messing up our economies with a carbon tax or CO2 emission restrictions.
Kudos!
All the time, deniers have been calling AGW advocates & Pres. Obama communist. They still are.

As for me, I call deniers..........pukey proud racist pigs &/or threateners, stalkers, & intimidators.
JRS

Oak Creek, WI

#3 Jan 17, 2010
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
All the time, deniers have been calling AGW advocates & Pres. Obama communist. They still are.
As for me, I call deniers..........pukey proud racist pigs &/or threateners, stalkers, & intimidators.
Thank you. You do more to convince the reading web searchers that the AGW believers are simple minded juveniles than "deniers" could ever do.

Please post frequently and don't be so brief. Let the world see what the AGW believing simpletons are all about. Thank you. ROFLMHO!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4 Jan 17, 2010
I don't call President Obama a communist. Never said or implied he was. He does want to plan the economy and make the world more fair. He wants to redress previous American evils.

I will call out all racists and false accusers of racism.
litesong

Everett, WA

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Blast from the Past-toxic topix AGW deniers:
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
litesong wrote:
//////////
JRS wrote:
Thank you. You do more to convince the reading web searchers that the AGW believers are simple minded juveniles than "deniers" could ever do.
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\
litesong wrote(Sept. 2012):
Yet, it was JRS who was the first toxic topix AGW denier to chastise bob burns for his first level, evil, reprehensible, savage & horror-filled threats of murder, rape, & torture against my wife & me.

Yes, two toxic topix AGW deniers, who have inadvertently or positively, admitted threats on the part of other toxic topix AGW deniers, have later slimily rescinded their admissions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global Cooling (Apr '15) 1 hr Science Is A Method 2,394
The Paradox of Contemporary Neo-Orthodox Climat... 1 hr don t drink the k... 2
News Hundreds Of Scientists Urge Trump To Pull Out O... 12 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 169
global warming keeps on keeping on 17 hr Cabbage 3
News Battery Power Gives Boost to Renewables 21 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 142
Global Warming Standup Comedy (Apr '07) Thu Into The Night 5,088
News Prof at The Nation: CO2 'A Far More Deadly Gas'... Apr 25 okimar 3
More from around the web