Hoax or Truth? Global Warming 'Scam' Debate Rages

Aug 12, 2011 Full story: International Business Times 573

A couple of days back reports of Al Gore 's use of curse words against skeptics, during a heated rant, was doing the rounds on the Internet.

Read more
Philip

Alameda, CA

#556 Nov 3, 2011
Here is a link to Richard Muller's conversion.

Still a skeptic?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rich...
Gord

Calgary, Canada

#557 Nov 3, 2011
Philip,

You are right, "Global warming science isn't very complicated..." because it is pure Fantasy.

The "Greenhouse Effect" as defined by the IPCC AR4 Report, requires that Heat Radiation (called Back Radiation) from the Colder (-20 deg C) Atmosphere to flow to the Warmer (+15 deg C) Earth surface and HEAT-UP the much warmer Earth Surface.

You can read all about the IPCC AR4 Report and their fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" that includes Trenberth's Energy Balance Diagram (a Graph showing heat flows) here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

“Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is NOT POSSIBLE for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow.

Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.”
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/th...

Any amount of CO2 present in the -20 deg C Atmosphere simply CANNOT HEAT-UP a +15 deg C Earth surface.

The Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect" violates the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics and there are, in fact, zero measurements ever done that show that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT-UP a Warmer Earth.

Hell, any four year old Child knows that Cold Objects DO NOT HEAT-UP Warmer Objects.

----------
I challenge YOU or any of your AGW CULT to POST:

- Even ONE Law of Science that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect
- Even ONE Measurement, EVER DONE, that shows that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT UP a Warmer Earth

Come you AGW A-HOLE...DO IT!

You can't because the Phantom AGW "science" and Phantom AGW "measurements" simply DO NOT EXIST.

And, every Measurement, Ever Done, shows that a Colder Atmosphere CANNOT HEAT-UP a Warmer Earth.

Watch as Philip RUNS FOR THE HILLS like ALL the AGW CULT COWARDS ALWAYS DO WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE TRUTH.

How Pathetic.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#558 Nov 4, 2011
Philip wrote:
But recently, former scientific skeptics are revising their opinions to admit that global warming is reality
Name one climate scientist that ever said Earth had not warmed?
You don't have to quote his/her words, I can find them.
Now how simple can that challenge be, Phil?
Philip wrote:
[extraneous rubbish deleted]
harvey

Columbus, OH

#559 Nov 4, 2011
Brian_G wrote:
Climate change mitigation is the natural policy implication of the theory man's CO2 emissions are creating catastrophic global warming. Harv, I'm sorry you can't grasp this little question. We aren't debating otiose astronomical observations but what's happening with our own climate.
QED, it is demonstrated. That's not been done experimentally, we don't have experimental data on man made climate change. It's good that problem irks you, that you want to call it a straw man and irrelevant; faith isn't science. Experiments are central to testing theory, not the least bit peripheral to science.
What was "demonstrated," you illiterate fruitball, is your continued obsession with "warming mitigation." That is, your post proved the point I'd made in the post you were answering.

Humans cause climate change by releaseing greenhouse gases. Humans cut back on release of greenhouse gases, climate change is mitigated. This isn't rocket science, and "experimentation" isn't necessary.

YOU are the one here who's "peripheral to science," chump.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#560 Nov 4, 2011
Gord wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying and Babbling won't help you.
You can run but you can't hide.
it's YOU who's done NOTHING but run from my questions and challenges, you pathetic loudmouthed loser. Jesus, you're so scientifically incompetent that you don't even realize that cloud cover keeps the surface of the Earth warmer, something any middle-school science student knows!

LOL

So quit your lying and babbling, fool. I'm on to you.

#561 Nov 4, 2011
donkey wrote:
illiterate fruitball
Coming from you, that's quite clever.

“In bamaaa”

Since: Oct 11

Thomasville, GA

#562 Nov 4, 2011
Bhhbb

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#563 Nov 4, 2011
harvey wrote:
...Humans cause climate change by releaseing greenhouse gases. Humans cut back on release of greenhouse gases, climate change is mitigated. This isn't rocket science, and "experimentation" isn't necessary...
What makes climatology so unique? Experimentation is necessary in every other science of human caused environmental change.

If humans cause climate change by releasing greenhouse gas, why not experimentally measure it?

“In bamaaa”

Since: Oct 11

Thomasville, GA

#564 Nov 4, 2011
Bubb
harvey

Columbus, OH

#565 Nov 4, 2011
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>What makes climatology so unique? Experimentation is necessary in every other science of human caused environmental change.
If humans cause climate change by releasing greenhouse gas, why not experimentally measure it?
Typically dishonest. I never said that experimentation wasn't necessary to CLIMATE SCIENCE, you moron. I said it wasn't necessary in order to MITIGATE CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED BY GREENHOUSE GASES.

Do you honestly think that greenhouse gases aren't being measured, you cretin? Stop embarrassing yourself, seriously.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#566 Nov 4, 2011
harvey wrote:
Typically dishonest. I never said that experimentation wasn't necessary to CLIMATE SCIENCE, you moron. I said it wasn't necessary in order to MITIGATE CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED BY GREENHOUSE GASES.
Why not?

harvey wrote:
Do you honestly think that greenhouse gases aren't being measured, you cretin? Stop embarrassing yourself, seriously.
No, climate temperature changes caused by experimental greenhouse gas release or capture isn't being measured.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#567 Nov 4, 2011
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Why not?
<quoted text>No, climate temperature changes caused by experimental greenhouse gas release or capture isn't being measured.
Hilarious....you're really good at this, intentionally or not. An excellent impression of a person with a cement head.

;)
Gord

Calgary, Canada

#568 Nov 4, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
it's YOU who's done NOTHING but run from my questions and challenges, you pathetic loudmouthed loser. Jesus, you're so scientifically incompetent that you don't even realize that cloud cover keeps the surface of the Earth warmer, something any middle-school science student knows!
LOL
So quit your lying and babbling, fool. I'm on to you.
LIAR!... and I will PROVE IT AGAIN!

You have not ANSWERED EVEN ONE OF MY QUESTIONS!...YOU ALWAYS RAN FOR THE HILLS, EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED!

I have answered ALL your Questions.
And, I answered your CLOUD question TWICE!

Here is the PROOF along with PROOF OF YOUR CONSTANT LYING!
----------
Some of your PROVEN LIES:

(Your Lie #1) You said...
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing a forum where Gord was posting to REAL scientists once, he was getting his as_s handed him over and over. It was funny.
Good work...:)

I responded :
"Why don't YOU POST where this happened?
Let's see it, you LYING AGW A-Hole!"
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
We both know it took place, Gord-o, so do you REALLY want to see it?
I responded :
"YES, I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT!
Come on you LYING AGW A-HOLE...POST IT!"

RESULT: You could not Produce the Posts because you were LYING!
----------

(Your Lie #2) Regarding your LYING POSTS about where I caught NASA in a Lie, You said...
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
The above claim never actually took place. You are lying. Please stop misrepresenting facts and slandering NASA.
I responded:
"Another LIE from another AGW Pathological LIAR!
PROOF!
The following is from the NASA website "Climate change: How do we know?"
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
No...you're LYING again, Gord-o. NOTHING in the NASA information is wrong, much less a "lie,"
I responded:
"I have already PROVED how NASA has LIED about "Increased levels of greenhouse gases must cause the Earth to warm in response." and how their ACTUAL Measurements are done with the Cryogenically Cooled AIRS instrument.

If NASA is not LYING, then POST:

- Even ONE Law of Science that supports the Fantasy "Greenhouse Effect?
- Even ONE Measurement, EVER DONE, that shows that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT UP a Warmer Earth?

Come you LYING AGW A-HOLE...DO IT!"

RESULT: You could not Post where NASA ever did "ANY" Measurements that shows that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT UP a Warmer Earth, PROVING that YOU and NASA are LIARS!
----------
continued...
Gord

Calgary, Canada

#569 Nov 4, 2011
continuation...

(Your Lie #3) You said.
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, stupidhead...does cloud cover increase or decrease surface temperature of an overcast area? How warm are clouds?

I responded:
"Instead of BABBLING your CULT-SPEAK, why don't YOU just POST:

- Even ONE Measurement, EVER DONE, that shows that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT UP a Warmer Earth

Come you AGW A-HOLE...DO IT!"
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you answer my QUESTION, b_itch? Huh, Gord-o? Why can't you answer a simple climate question put to you?
I responded:
"The CLOUDS are in the Colder Atmosphere and CANNOT HEAT-UP a Warmer Earth Surface....DUH!"

"Instead of BABBLING why don't you just POST:

THAT INCLUDES THE CLOUDS IN THE COLDER ATMOSPHERE TOO.....YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!

Come you AGW A-HOLE...POST ANY MEASUREMENT WHERE CLOUDS in the Colder Atmosphere HEAT-UP A WARMER EARTH.....DO IT!"

RESULT: You could not Post Any Measurements WHERE CLOUDS in the Colder Atmosphere HEAT-UP A WARMER EARTH!
----------
As everybody can see, it is very easy to PROVE your CONSTANT LIES.

You are a Cult Member, a PROVEN Pathological Liar and can only be described as "Human Garbage".

Lying and Babbling won't help you.

You can run but you cannot hide.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#570 Nov 5, 2011
harvey wrote:
Hilarious....you're really good at this, intentionally or not. An excellent impression of a person with a cement head. ;)
Cement production causes carbon dioxide emission, I like it. I can make my points without insult. I'm skeptical of man made global warming theory because climate change mitigation is untested. Man's affect on climate might only be temporary and local, climate is good enough as is and better we should adapt.

#571 Nov 5, 2011
Brian_G wrote:
Cement production causes carbon dioxide emission, I like it. I can make my points without insult. I'm skeptical of man made global warming theory because climate change mitigation is untested. Man's affect on climate might only be temporary and local, climate is good enough as is and better we should adapt.
There's nothing to 'adapt' to.
Cold is still cold, hot is still hot, wet is still wet and those parameters won't change in the next ten thousand years, so humans will simply continue to dress to suit prevailing conditions.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#572 Nov 7, 2011
Gord wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!... and I will PROVE IT AGAIN!
You have not ANSWERED EVEN ONE OF MY QUESTIONS!...YOU ALWAYS RAN FOR THE HILLS, EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED!
I have answered ALL your Questions.
And, I answered your CLOUD question TWICE!
Here is the PROOF along with PROOF OF YOUR CONSTANT LYING!
----------
Some of your PROVEN LIES:
(Your Lie #1) You said...
<quoted text>
I responded :
"Why don't YOU POST where this happened?
Let's see it, you LYING AGW A-Hole!"
<quoted text>
I responded :
"YES, I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT!
Come on you LYING AGW A-HOLE...POST IT!"
RESULT: You could not Produce the Posts because you were LYING!
----------
(Your Lie #2) Regarding your LYING POSTS about where I caught NASA in a Lie, You said...
<quoted text>
I responded:
"Another LIE from another AGW Pathological LIAR!
PROOF!
The following is from the NASA website "Climate change: How do we know?"
<quoted text>
I responded:
"I have already PROVED how NASA has LIED about "Increased levels of greenhouse gases must cause the Earth to warm in response." and how their ACTUAL Measurements are done with the Cryogenically Cooled AIRS instrument.
If NASA is not LYING, then POST:
- Even ONE Measurement, EVER DONE, that shows that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT UP a Warmer Earth?
Come you LYING AGW A-HOLE...DO IT!"
RESULT: You could not Post where NASA ever did "ANY" Measurements that shows that a Colder Atmosphere can HEAT UP a Warmer Earth, PROVING that YOU and NASA are LIARS!
----------
continued...
Once again, after being busted by myself Gord-0 blusters and BSes in lieu of offering any facts, rebuttals, or refutations. He insists that he's "proven" me to have "lied," which is itself a lie. He jabbers about me "running" when in fact I've repeatedly confronted him face-to-face and seen him back down or bluster like the ignorant bully he is. And he tries to pretend that his bluster and accusations have "proven" something when in fact they haven't even rebutted anything I've said or any question I've asked of him - questions HE has evaded with loud, abusive nonsense.

When you can rebut something intelligently without the BS and bluster, Gord-0, get back to me. Because right now, you have NOTHING, you have STRUCK OUT, you are in FAIL status. And I'm laughing about it!

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#573 Nov 7, 2011
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Cement production causes carbon dioxide emission, I like it. I can make my points without insult. I'm skeptical of man made global warming theory because climate change mitigation is untested. Man's affect on climate might only be temporary and local, climate is good enough as is and better we should adapt.
I'm not in the least surprised that someone whose head is filled with cement endorses cement AND CO2 production. That's perfectly in keeping with everything I've ever observed about you, Brainless_G. People who believe climate's "good enough as is" will be the death of our civilization. I hope you're proud of your role as would-be assassin of humanity, Brainless.

To me you're the enemy.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#574 Nov 7, 2011
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing to 'adapt' to.
Cold is still cold, hot is still hot, wet is still wet and those parameters won't change in the next ten thousand years, so humans will simply continue to dress to suit prevailing conditions.
LOL!

EarthDung profundity:

"Cold is still cold, hot is still hot, wet is still wet..."

Yep, and Deniers are still in denial, Dung. Count yourself among them despite your protestations and affectations to the contrary...
Gord

Calgary, Canada

#575 Nov 7, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, after being busted by myself Gord-0 blusters and BSes in lieu of offering any facts, rebuttals, or refutations. He insists that he's "proven" me to have "lied," which is itself a lie. He jabbers about me "running" when in fact I've repeatedly confronted him face-to-face and seen him back down or bluster like the ignorant bully he is. And he tries to pretend that his bluster and accusations have "proven" something when in fact they haven't even rebutted anything I've said or any question I've asked of him - questions HE has evaded with loud, abusive nonsense.
When you can rebut something intelligently without the BS and bluster, Gord-0, get back to me. Because right now, you have NOTHING, you have STRUCK OUT, you are in FAIL status. And I'm laughing about it!
LOL
Here is my post where I have PROVEN that you are a Pathological Liar.

Everybody knows the Truth about you.

More Babbling and Lying won't help you.
----------
You said...
"He jabbers about me "running" when in fact I've repeatedly confronted him face-to-face and seen him back down or bluster like the ignorant bully he is."

You are just "Human Garbage" and I can make you RUN FOR THE HILLS AGAIN.

Hey Harvey, tell us why you can't POST:

Watch as Harvey, my trained AGW DOG, RUNS FOR THE HILLS....AGAIN.

AGW Vermin like Harvey, just can't stop Lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min BlazingRain 52,318
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 min bonified eartholi... 4,974
Global Warming Standup Comedy (Apr '07) 58 min litesong 3,760
'Talkin Science Game': a game in which the firs... 1 hr TTITT 42
News Australia Lights out for Earth Hour 1 hr don t drink the k... 4
Nothing Warm About the Arctic 2 hr IBdaMann 71
Poll What is the most STUPID post made by an AGW'er.... (Sep '09) 6 hr Earthling-1 1,083
More from around the web