Global Warming Consensus Looking More...

Global Warming Consensus Looking More Like A Myth

There are 15 comments on the NorCalBlogs story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Global Warming Consensus Looking More Like A Myth. In it, NorCalBlogs reports that:

The global warming alarmists repeat the line endlessly. They claim that there is a consensus among scientists that man is causing climate change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorCalBlogs.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2013
But when confining the question to geoscientists and engineers, it turns out that only 36% believe that human activities are causing Earth’s climate to warm.
This is the finding of the peer-reviewed paper “Science or Science Fiction? Professionals’ Discursive Construction of Climate Change” and this group is categorized as the “Comply with Kyoto” cohort.

Members of this group, not unexpectedly,“express the strong belief that climate change is happening, that it is not a normal cycle of nature, and humans are the main or central cause.”
If the alarmists are getting only limited cooperation from man, they are getting even less from nature itself. Arctic sea ice, which sent the green shirts into a lather when it hit a record low in the summer of 2012, has “with a few weeks of growth still to occur … blown away the previous record for ice gain this winter.”

Well if you wait long enough the truth prevails.
warmthisblog

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2013
denier blog barf, barf barf barf thankee mr oil companee man..
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Well than show all your peer reviewed published work to dispute the author.
PHDick

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 18, 2013
PHD wrote:
ain showin you nothin mr piled higher an deeper, you dummah! lol
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2013
PHDick wrote:
<quoted text>
ain showin you nothin mr piled higher an deeper, you dummah! lol
So you have nothing much like the zero you display of your---self.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 18, 2013
PHD wrote:
Puh-leeze, Penny. You canNOT trust Watts' blog. You should know better than THAT. And what exactly do you expect Investors' Business Daily to say? Sagepub.org is not a peer-reviewed site, so likewise you just can't trust them.

I already posted the REAL evidence on the other thread, from NASA, New Scientist & BPL. They have links to the actual journal articles in peer-reviewed publications.

This Watts stuff is just distorted denier bilge.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7 Feb 20, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Puh-leeze, Penny. You canNOT trust Watts' blog. You should know better than THAT. And what exactly do you expect Investors' Business Daily to say? Sagepub.org is not a peer-reviewed site, so likewise you just can't trust them.
I already posted the REAL evidence on the other thread, from NASA, New Scientist & BPL. They have links to the actual journal articles in peer-reviewed publications.
There you go again with that name calling.You cannot trust a failing science space center.Do show all your peer-reviewed published work.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 20, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again with that name calling.You cannot trust a failing science space center.Do show all your peer-reviewed published work.
Name-calling? What are you TALKING about???!!!???

I certainly didn't call you, or anyone here, any names. I didn't even call Anthony Watts a name, just expressed my disdain for his blog.

I stand by that opinion. Like other deniers, he cherry-picks information to suit his own ideology. His site is not scientific & not reliable. Yes, it's largely bilge.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#9 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Name-calling? What are you TALKING about???!!!???
I certainly didn't call you, or anyone here, any names. I didn't even call Anthony Watts a name, just expressed my disdain for his blog.
I stand by that opinion. Like other deniers, he cherry-picks information to suit his own ideology. His site is not scientific & not reliable. Yes, it's largely bilge.
<quoted text>
Puh-leeze, Penny.
That would be name calling wouldn’t it? I have no control over who cherry picks what. So do send Mr. Watts or the publisher a written letter expressing what you call an opinion.
litesong

Everett, WA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
PHD wrote:
I have no control over who cherry picks what.
But 'phud fetid feces face fiend' helped construct its name.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 20, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Puh-leeze, Penny.
That would be name calling wouldn’t it? I have no control over who cherry picks what. So do send Mr. Watts or the publisher a written letter expressing what you call an opinion.
Again, HUH?????

What's "calling you a name"? Spelling out "puh-leeze"? "Penny" is hardly "calling you a name" in the usual sense.

If you don't like it, just say that. It seems that lots of people use that name for you. I didn't make it up.

If you prefer "PHD," fine, just say that. Say "call me PHD."
litesong

Everett, WA

#12 Feb 20, 2013
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' fluffed:
There you go again with that name calling.
//////////
litesong wrote:
I call loudly that 'phud fetid feces face fiend' will never be Ronald Reagan, because its name is 'phud fetid feces face fiend'.
litesong

Everett, WA

#13 Feb 20, 2013
'phud fetid feces face fiend' is its name.'phud fetid feces face fiend' is not PHD, doesn't have a PHD, will never have a PHD, but will always be accurately described as 'phud fetid feces face fiend'.

'fiend' was added since 'phud fetid feces face fiend' is also a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#14 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, HUH?????
What's "calling you a name"? Spelling out "puh-leeze"? "Penny" is hardly "calling you a name" in the usual sense.
If you don't like it, just say that. It seems that lots of people use that name for you. I didn't make it up.
Well actually I made an assumption that you were a cut above the other low life scum that use theses terms. Well I see why making an assumption you actually make an ASSumption of your - self. An educated person as you claim to be wouldn't have to be told.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 20, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well actually I made an assumption that you were a cut above the other low life scum that use theses terms. Well I see why making an assumption you actually make an ASSumption of your - self. An educated person as you claim to be wouldn't have to be told.
No need to get nasty there. You just called me an @$$, & just a cut above low-life scum. That pretty much DEFINITELY qualifies as name-calling.

Let's see... I call you "Penny," you call me "low-life scum" & an "@$$." You think that's equivalent? Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Climate change implicated in France floods 1 hr Fair Game 9
News Hundreds of Scientists Urge Obama to Halt Arcti... 2 hr Brian_G 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 60,034
Poll Will it, won't it? Part 3 (Aug '12) 3 hr Still above ground 3,159
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Earthling-1 9,810
Some extreme weather event to consider 6 hr Earthling-1 2
Terrible News: The Greenland Ice Sheet is Growing 6 hr Earthling-1 60
More from around the web