What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

There are 84837 comments on the www.christianpost.com story from Apr 19, 2008, titled What Divides Catholics and Protestants?. In it, www.christianpost.com reports that:

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.christianpost.com.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#83792 Sep 27, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really cares about a bunch of dead Indians anyway ?
btw, I am sure ITB won't have a problem exterminating her Fake NA Hubby. Then you and her can make those wedding nuptials you so desire.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#83793 Sep 27, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
Time for a story and question..
A little girl had a out of body experience searching for her 249 spirits of lifetime for spiritaul ordinence of soul possession of prior life and trying to rehabilitate them prior to enterence if she was breaching her last 248.
"Bewitched" song, came over the radio, and she thought perfectly lovely, and wanted to see the original writer of the song. She was in a womans home. Not the same wording but she was drafting the sheet music.
At which time the women asked if the child was a ghost, I then became something and said no, a demon, a angel and the essence of the power of what people believe purgatory to be, That is "ME" and my capabilities.
I was a child waiting in a brotherhood counsil for new apprentices to join in matrimony, 7 of us were in wait, our fathers and Uncles all on counsil, GODS to GOD. 2 of the apprentices entered in and I would sneak them inomraiton to be higher then all men on counsil to impress, what you call GOD AND LUCIFER but that was not their names. Me and the prettiest went without matrimony that year and had to wait another 7 years for the next apprentice set to come in, but we would always be 7- whatever age older then the new.
I left.. my home and family, outraged counsil denounced God and Lucifer until they retrieve their daughter safely. It became a game to the 2 men, they both made me a set of earings together, not seperate to bait me in, GOD threw one earing down from the sky to my location and Lucifer indicated he hid the other, I don't play games,"so you made it together, did you think we would bed together, how funny, how would that look", I thought of a sea urchin like a worm and threw the earing in the sea to the urchin to hold for me and told lucifer to keep his it is not a game.
They found me out of body assisting the woman writing the sheet music and helped me get back to my own body, but as they did I did ask my REAL name.
"What was my name then?"
Same as now..Leviathan.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#83794 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
More than care about what an ingrate Scotsman immigrant has to say.
Yeah, real Christian love you show. Like most Catholics.
What's the matter, Pookie? You can dish it out but you can't eat it ?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#83795 Sep 27, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Whst's a matter, blasphemer, as if this makes sense. You are an ingrate, simply put.
Proud of your RCC genocides and all, eh?

You can't handle the truth so start pounding on your chest instead.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#83796 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Whst's a matter, blasphemer, as if this makes sense. You are an ingrate, simply put.
Proud of your RCC genocides and all, eh?
You can't handle the truth so start pounding on your chest instead.
You really think everyone's is ignorant as you are.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#83797 Sep 27, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think everyone's is ignorant as you are.
Ignorance is bliss and Nijoni is blissfully ignorant.
Nijoni sarcastically said,"Yeah, real Christian love you show. Like most Catholics."
Nijoni then gave us an example of Christian love, fundie style, when he said,
"A repeat: Fake LAMA, self professed Atheist...Lying scumbag.
Bigoted idiot. Blasphemer."
Nijoni is not only ignorant, but too stupid to realize that he displayed his hypocrisy within the space of two or three posts. Poor old Nijoni, not a lot of grey matter upstairs!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#83798 Sep 27, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Nijoni sarcastically said,"Yeah, real Christian love you show. Like most Catholics."
Nijoni is not only ignorant, but too stupid to realize that he displayed his hypocrisy within the space of two or three posts. Poor old Nijoni, not a lot of grey matter upstairs!
Truth really stings you Atheists. But embracing the genocides of the indigenous bothers you not. SPeaks Volumes indeed.
Atheism is right next to Catholicism. As is evidenced by how you support ea other, regardless of the blasphemy of one. You are a fool when you say there is no God. A fact. NOt hypocrisy, FACT.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#83799 Sep 27, 2012
When will Par five and the Fake lama give their wedding vows, one must wonder.
Little bullies. LOL

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#83800 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
When will Par five and the Fake lama give their wedding vows, one must wonder.
Little bullies. LOL
I don't want to hurt par five's feelings but I'm going to marry Nettiebelle.
We're gonna have cyber sex right here in the forum.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#83801 Sep 27, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to hurt par five's feelings but I'm going to marry Nettiebelle.
We're gonna have cyber sex right here in the forum.
Probably what you do on a regular basis. No surprise here, ya heathen Blasphemer. Just amazed you would actually Own it.

Don't you have to renounce being gay first though? Oops, not in Catholicism. Anything flys there.
Will you be raising many altar boys for sacrifice to your Priests?
How fun! <cynicism (for your illiterate followers)>

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#83802 Sep 27, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a matter Rodent, not enough Indigenous left for your slaughter?
ITB

Philadelphia, PA

#83803 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Try the other link. I know it is SO Hard for you to discern before jumping on your soap box. Idiot.
Much info on the link just posted (same as in other posts)...but It won't make any difference to one as blind as you.
You mean that joke link a few posts below the article in question?
The one with the below title?
"Title: PROOFS THAT THE SEXUAL SINS OF ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAVE EXISTED LONG BEFORE THE 40 YEARS ADMITTED TO BY PRIESTS OF TODAY - Part 2"

That shows no evidence of anything, it's actually an argument against the "vision" (This is his vision. This is his answer to this terrible disastrous scandal....http://www.cuttinge dge.org/News/n1671.cfm) of author Michael Rose and his book "Goodbye, Good Men".

"The question is, does Goodbye, Good Men tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Some believe not. Michael Rose has taken a good deal of heat from several orthodox Catholic publications, to date: Culture Wars, National Catholic Register, Our Sunday Visitor, and Crisis magazine. While the gravity of the charges varies in each circumstance, each of these publications takes issue with the journalistic integrity of Goodbye, Good Men. Unfortunately, Michael Rose uses anonymous sources rather extensively throughout his book, and appears not to have checked some of his facts well enough."
http://tiberriver.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/ho...
ITB

Philadelphia, PA

#83804 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I already answered that. SO, your
a little late, whack nut.
The link is in the next box, but of course, since you never look, your ignorance glares.
Hardly must I eat crow for not putting the link in the same box. Idiot, Idiot, Idiot.
Look up plagarism, Idiot. This is simly an excuse since you never use anything to back yourself with. ANd it chaps your hide there is so much to use against your cult.
Actually, the "evidence link" is two posts down. Why would you post a link to something two posts removed from it? Only an uneducated idiot would do that and think it counts as citing the source in a post.

And again, your "evidence link" is a joke. That's not "evidence". There's nothing on that link to back up what the author of the book being argued against stated, so how is that "evidence"? From the reviews of the book, there's nothing in the book to back up the claims either. So much for accurate "evidence"...lol

I learned about plagiarism way back and I dealt with it all through my school years and all the years my kids were in school. They were/are so serious about plagiarism in the high school they attended, that you would fail an entire course and have to repeat it, or go to summer school, if you were caught plagiarizing. In high school and college, under grad and grad, all papers had/have to be submitted to anti-plagiarism sites to be checked before being turned in and even then the teachers would take a sampling and re-submit, just to make sure. So, I'm sure I know exactly what plagiarism is. It's obvious you received no such lessons.

BTW-Just because it's on the internet, it doesn't mean it's true. Obviously, since so much of the crap you post off your sites has been proven either totally incorrect, full of deliberate lies and/or totally false.
ITB

Philadelphia, PA

#83806 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
People can read ans see right thru you lies and False Victories. Pound on your chest some more, now. lol
There is a lot of good stuf on that site. Lots of truth against your cult. Sherlock you ain't.
But a bigoted idiot who has nothing other than her own prejudice to spout. A normal perosn would be shamed by what your Priests do. NOt you though, you support and cover thier atrocities.
Pride comes before a fall. Pull out the mattress.
Good stuff...you mean BS. It's a joke! There is no truth there except that that site is written by bigots and brainwashed anti-Catholics. It's all their hateful opinion.

Here's some info on the "staff" for your "Cutting Edge Ministries" expert site.

"David Bay - Director of Cutting Edge Ministries"

"I was born August 5, 1946, to a devout Christian family in Colorado; my Dad was a Dairy Farmer and my Mom was a housewife and bookkeeper. From 1964-1968, I attended a Christian college in Portland, Oregon, majoring in Education and English, with minors in History and Business Administration. In March, 1968, I received my Draft Notice, following the Tet Offensive in Vietnam. I joined Army Intelligence for four years. My Security Clearance was Top Secret Crypto."

In 1972, I was released from the Army, returning to Portland, Oregon, where I began the climb the Corporate ladder in Retail Management. In 1984, I moved to New England, where I located in Attleboro, Massachusetts. I soon discovered a fundamental, Bible teaching church that fearlessly proclaimed the "whole" of God's Word. In 1991, I was named Director of Cutting Edge Ministries. On June 10, 1996, Cutting Edge Ministries started its Internet ministry.
http://www.cuttingedge.org/meet.html

He attended a Christian College for 4 years...his majors and minors weren't even religious studies. So how does that make him an "expert" on the Catholic faith? Or any faith but his, for that matter?

I attended Catholic School K-12 and a Christian College for 2 years majoring in Guidance Counseling and Psychology receiving my Bachelor's degree. I, also, have an Associate's degree in Secondary Ed. If his education qualifies him as an "expert" on Catholicism, then I guess I'm an expert on all fundamental religions.

But then, that's another fundie trait, believing they are "experts" on Catholicism.
ITB

Philadelphia, PA

#83807 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
WHen are you and ITB tying the Knot? Or you and any other Catholic that agrees with you here? You are such a child. Both of you, sore Losers. LOL as the truth chaps your raw hide.
Sorry, I already have a husband. I don't think he'd be willing to share.
ITB

Philadelphia, PA

#83808 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Further proof of what a sore loser you are. A heathen and a genocide embracer. YOu have found your true love in the fake lama I see.
You two were made out of the same Moldy mold.I'll send a snake for your wedding gift. Want you to be Complete in one another.
Embrace some more atheism, it goes so well with your RCC.
You are such a child....lmao
ITB

Philadelphia, PA

#83809 Sep 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, I am sure ITB won't have a problem exterminating her Fake NA Hubby. Then you and her can make those wedding nuptials you so desire.
You are such a child....:-P
ITB

Philadelphia, PA

#83810 Sep 27, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't look like it....lol Too funny!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#83811 Sep 27, 2012
ITB wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the "evidence link" is two posts down. Why would you post a link to something two posts removed from it? Only an uneducated idiot would do that and think it counts as citing the source in a post.
And again, your "evidence link" is a joke. That's not "evidence". There's nothing on that link to back up what the author of the book being argued against stated, so how is that "evidence"? From the reviews of the book, there's nothing in the book to back up the claims either. So much for accurate "evidence"...lol
I learned about plagiarism way back and I dealt with it all through my school years and all the years my kids were in school. They were/are so serious about plagiarism in the high school they attended, that you would fail an entire course and have to repeat it, or go to summer school, if you were caught plagiarizing. In high school and college, under grad and grad, all papers had/have to be submitted to anti-plagiarism sites to be checked before being turned in and even then the teachers would take a sampling and re-submit, just to make sure. So, I'm sure I know exactly what plagiarism is. It's obvious you received no such lessons.
BTW-Just because it's on the internet, it doesn't mean it's true. Obviously, since so much of the crap you post off your sites has been proven either totally incorrect, full of deliberate lies and/or totally false.
You have proven nothing in the past and you prove nothing now in your nit picking. How about DISproving the Genocides and Rapes you so embrace? Instead you act like the little girl you are. LOL Idiot.
ITB

Philadelphia, PA

#83813 Sep 27, 2012
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
What's pathetic is that it's so obvious to everyone, well maybe not everyone, only those with any kind of intelligence, but not to Nijoni herself.

Her words exemplify everything a Christian is NOT supposed to be. That's why more and more religion is becoming a farce. With "friends" like her, who needs "enemies"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) Jan 18 Pukes and Cons 411
News In numbers: Donald Trump's first year in the Wh... Jan 17 spocko 110
News Al Gore warns that Trump is ignoring weather ap... (Jun '17) Jan 16 Into The Night 345
News Ruben Navarrette: Detained studenta s crisis pr... Jan 15 spytheweb 1
News Removing Trump Will Require New Activists; The ... Jan 15 melissa 1
News US embassy hits back at Donald Trump - bad deal... Jan 14 Retribution 20
News Trump cancels Britain trip, blames Obama for 'p... Jan 13 Lawrence Wolf 19
More from around the web