Romney's 0 percent black support

Full story: The Washington Post

Rare is the time that a poll number makes me gasp. But there is one in the latest NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll that elicited one.
Comments
1,201 - 1,220 of 1,250 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2013

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#1467 Nov 5, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
As a senior citizen you should know better by now. You've had plenty of time to think about things and figure out some important stuff. You're probably not lazy so that just leaves stupid.
Challenges the idea that "With age, comes Wisdom.", eh?
Anne

Washington, DC

#1470 Nov 25, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Challenges the idea that "With age, comes Wisdom.", eh?
Age definitely should bring wisdom, but it doesn't necessarily do that. Take Willard Romney, who is 65 and will be 66 on March 12 next year. He is a consummate liar who doubles down on lies even after they have been discredited, the way he continued to lie about the prospect of Chrysler and Jeep plans to outsource jobs from this country even after CEO's at both places corrected him. Lying after being corrected is not a trait of a mature, rational adult with even an ounce of integrity. It's one of the many reasons he lost the election, and his ability to lie even to himself is what prevented him from seeing that he was going to lose. Since more than 70% of the Latino, American Jewish, and Asian American votes went to President Obama, along with more than
90% of black votes, it should be obvious that the distaste for Willard went far beyond being a "black thing." That distaste was shared by a proportionally small but significant number of white voters.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1471 Nov 25, 2012
another wrote:
<quoted text>
sick slander.
Truth hurts
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1472 Nov 25, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you were to ask some Baptist sects on whether a Mormon is a Christian...
This could be the break-through the Mormons have been looking for to gain acceptance and introduce Joseph Smith as a follow up prophet to Jesus in America.
You got part of thar right - the Mormons have been looking to gain acceptance, even Billy Graham said Mormons are NOT A CULT - however the MUSLIM's come and take what they want at any cost whether it be life or death. I can hear them now singing THIS LAND IS MY LAND NOT YOUR LAND and Obama will be leading them in the song.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1473 Nov 25, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
As a senior citizen you should know better by now. You've had plenty of time to think about things and figure out some important stuff. You're probably not lazy so that just leaves stupid.
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
BS the ones that care are the Muslims brothers - if Romney gets in we will have protection for our troops - he will not be running off to Vegas and the talk shows and the foreigncountries know America will NOT take their sheet by killing Americans any more.
Obama is a Jimmy Carter, except Jimmy is a Christian.

What are you trying to say - that ObAma did not run off to VEGAS, did not go on the talk shows when our Ambassador and 3 other Americans were murdered? You do not have to be old to figure that to murder our Ambassador and not send in security was wrong. To say this was a video was an Obama LIE to cover it all up before the election. To tell the troops that were ready to go in "TO STAND DOWN". You are free to worship whom ever you want = but just remember that could have been you. Obama is Jimmy Carter all over again, except Jimmy is a Christian. Obama again left God out of the blessing, out of DNC and he does not attend church. I just wonder if his children will get Christmas gifts or if they will get Ramadan rugs.
chickpea

Seattle, WA

#1474 Nov 25, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
BS the ones that care are the Muslims brothers - if Romney gets in we will have protection for our troops - he will not be running off to Vegas and the talk shows and the foreigncountries know America will NOT take their sheet by killing Americans any more.
Obama is a Jimmy Carter, except Jimmy is a Christian.
What are you trying to say - that ObAma did not run off to VEGAS, did not go on the talk shows when our Ambassador and 3 other Americans were murdered? You do not have to be old to figure that to murder our Ambassador and not send in security was wrong. To say this was a video was an Obama LIE to cover it all up before the election. To tell the troops that were ready to go in "TO STAND DOWN". You are free to worship whom ever you want = but just remember that could have been you. Obama is Jimmy Carter all over again, except Jimmy is a Christian. Obama again left God out of the blessing, out of DNC and he does not attend church. I just wonder if his children will get Christmas gifts or if they will get Ramadan rugs.
You're just a hateful old bag.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1475 Nov 25, 2012
RogueScholar36 wrote:
No black vote
No womans vote
No Hispanic vote
No gay vote
Only the votes of rich white elite, white racists <poor white trash> and male chauvinist pigs.
Looks like the whites are NOW THE MINORITY.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1477 Nov 25, 2012
Romney is done. Can we move on now?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1478 Nov 25, 2012
chickpea wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a hateful old bag.
You can not come back with an intelligent explanation so you have to say something stupid. Grow up.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#1479 Nov 25, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the whites are NOW THE MINORITY.
old-timer time to let go of Romney he lost because the majority of voters didn't want or trust him..Republicans are riding off into the sunset because they no longer appeal to the majority...and a rich man can not get elected because he does not identify with the masses.
Ray

Lincoln City, OR

#1480 Nov 25, 2012
Am I the only person who has gotten fed up with the demographics talk? Candidates should only be concerned with getting the American vote.
chickpea

Seattle, WA

#1481 Nov 25, 2012
Ray wrote:
Am I the only person who has gotten fed up with the demographics talk? Candidates should only be concerned with getting the American vote.
They did! The Americans spoke loud and clear.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1482 Nov 25, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
old-timer time to let go of Romney he lost because the majority of voters didn't want or trust him..Republicans are riding off into the sunset because they no longer appeal to the majority...and a rich man can not get elected because he does not identify with the masses.
Obama is a millionaire several times over and I do believe that would be classified as a rich man. The Independents are looking better everyday.
John from Texas

Austin, TX

#1483 Nov 25, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not come back with an intelligent explanation so you have to say something stupid. Grow up.
As a fellow senior citizen, I perceive you as not coming back with intelligent explanations and say many stupid things. I think that your brain is stuck somewhere in a reality that never should have existed.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1484 Nov 26, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
As a fellow senior citizen, I perceive you as not coming back with intelligent explanations and say many stupid things. I think that your brain is stuck somewhere in a reality that never should have existed.
That is why you had to copy my post - seems you can not think for yourself. I have a brain but it appears your brain is malfunctioning. Keep taking your meds and you will be fine.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#1485 Nov 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
In a discussion on CNN about a recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll which showed that 0 percent of African American voters intended to support Mitt Romney over President Barack Obama, CNN contributor Maria Cardona said that this is the result of Romney’s strategy of eschewing minority support. Cardona said, while she does not believe that there are literally no black voters backing Romney, the results are not so far off because “Romney made the cold political calculation that he doesn’t need blacks or Latinos
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1486 Nov 26, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4&feature=plcp
In a discussion on CNN about a recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll which showed that 0 percent of African American voters intended to support Mitt Romney over President Barack Obama, CNN contributor Maria Cardona said that this is the result of Romney’s strategy of eschewing minority support. Cardona said, while she does not believe that there are literally no black voters backing Romney, the results are not so far off because “Romney made the cold political calculation that he doesn’t need blacks or Latinos
Tell me where I can find the link that Romney made the cold political calculation that he doesn't need blacks or Latinos.

I did hear Romney say that 47% would not vote for him no matter what but that was NOT THE BLACKS OR LATINOS - that was the ones that were sitting at home and playing games and receiving freebies from the tax payers being handed out by Obama and letting the government support them.

Location hidden

#1487 Nov 26, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where I can find the link that Romney made the cold political calculation that he doesn't need blacks or Latinos.
I did hear Romney say that 47% would not vote for him no matter what but that was NOT THE BLACKS OR LATINOS - that was the ones that were sitting at home and playing games and receiving freebies from the tax payers being handed out by Obama and letting the government support them.
What about Medi-care and social security? Those aren't handouts?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#1488 Nov 26, 2012
Any thing a tea bag currently not receiving today they consider a hand out.

Location hidden

#1489 Nov 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Any thing a tea bag currently not receiving today they consider a hand out.
So true. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats pledge to 'eliminate' Osama (Mar '06) 56 min swedenforever 7
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 1 hr crusty 276,431
Britain, California to Work Together on Global ... (Aug '06) 11 hr SpaceBlues 5
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 11 hr Swedenforever 45
Condoleezza Rice urges Republican party to be m... 20 hr Swedenforever 51
Who is the worst president since WWII ? Wed VN Vet 432
Gingrich: GE 'clever' to avoid corporate taxes (May '11) Wed mjjcpa 110
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

George Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••