Romney's 0 percent black support

Rare is the time that a poll number makes me gasp. But there is one in the latest NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll that elicited one. Full Story
First Prev
of 63
Next Last
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
That is just as bad as not voting for someone due to race.Now who are the racist?
Eggs

Cookeville, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Looks like all of the eggs will be in one basket.
If Mr. Romney is elected it will invalidate all black voters.
10th cavalary spectre

Madison, WI

#4 Aug 22, 2012
To Everyone here:
Why should Mitt the "Twit" have any Black, Hispanic,Asian, Indian, Women, Gay, or working class white support? He's done everything to alienate them and to appeal only to rich people. Thus, Mitt the "Twit" should lose bigtime.
10th Cav. spectre from Madtown on Wed., middle of week!!
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Osama Obama wrote:
Now who are the racist?
Mitt rob-me. Who is racist against anyone is isn't a rich white male. That includes ALL you white idiotic males that come to this forum.
Dances with Wolves

Elkton, MD

#6 Aug 22, 2012
I call B.S. on this one. Who was "polled"? Where were they located?

If this is true, sadly the racial divide is extreme, and that is sad. If any race votes strictly on the race of the candidate, it goes to show just who are the racist ones, Not only that, Obama could not have won based solely on the AA vote.

If this is not true (which I suspect) this goes to show that media manipulation in that they are counting on continuing a racial divide and are using this information in order to create an environment of hatred rather than unity among Americans.
Dances with Wolves

Elkton, MD

#7 Aug 22, 2012
10th cavalary spectre wrote:
To Everyone here:
Why should Mitt the "Twit" have any Black, Hispanic,Asian, Indian, Women, Gay, or working class white support? He's done everything to alienate them and to appeal only to rich people. Thus, Mitt the "Twit" should lose bigtime.
Not true if you base your vote on political ideology rather than skin color or class envy (which is what the Democrat Party is counting on).

Obama is rich as well. Most candidates are rich. If your theory held any weight, we would not vote for any of them. As a member of the "working class white vote", the truth of the matter is that I would like to be rich too. If that is not possible, I would like to keep as much of my earnings as possible and not give it to the Government. Simply put, I'm tired of "feeding the beast". Aren't you?

So the real issue isn't who will keep "feeding the beast" (The Government) but when will the "beast" go on a diet and quit demanding more funds from the rest of us, whether we are rich or simply middle class trying to maintain a certain lifestyle.
coma

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Aug 22, 2012
THE DEMOCRAT PARTY has been buying votes ,for decades....conflict of interest,,,, pandering,,,,checks,,,, something for nothing and your chicks are free..lets all vote for more..more and more...AND THE REPUB put their collective head up their collective a$$ FOR DECADES,hopefully obama will win, america deserves no better,and we can join the other caribbean countries and share our poverty status together...
I would

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Osama Obama wrote:
Now who are the racist?
guess you.

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#10 Aug 22, 2012
10th cavalary spectre wrote:
To Everyone here:
Don't forget the poor, the working poor, students, vets, people with student loans, people with disabilities & people capable of rational thought.
UW class of '92!
LION

Charlotte, NC

#11 Aug 22, 2012
NEGROES

need to form small investment groups and find things to ivnest in

need to start supporting their black owned banks and black owned credIt unions

LEts create a black WELLS FARGO or a black NATIONS BANK
troll patrol

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Aug 22, 2012
You keep spamming this like blacks have not thought about this LONG ago we had black wall street now you tell me what happen. Black have always wanted to get our crap to together. Jim crow prevented us from doing so now we have to build it back up again. Yes we are well aware of what we gotta do.

So get outta here with this "NEGROES" crap it is annoying.
LION wrote:
NEGROES
need to form small investment groups and find things to ivnest in
need to start supporting their black owned banks and black owned credIt unions
LEts create a black WELLS FARGO or a black NATIONS BANK
10th cavalary spectre

Madison, WI

#13 Aug 23, 2012
To twostroketerror and troll patrol:
Right on with your comments. The problem is these fools who support Mitt the "Twit" with his co-hort "Count chocula" are going against their own interest!!
10th cav. spectre from Madtown on a Thurs!!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#14 Aug 23, 2012
Dances with Wolves wrote:
If any race votes strictly on the race of the candidate, it goes to show just who are the racist ones,
It was offensive to most women that Palin was foisted on us to get the woman vote.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Dances with Wolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is rich as well. Most candidates are rich. If your theory held any weight, we would not vote for any of them.
People are more likely to relate to a candidate that has become rich rather than one who was born rich.

I don't like Obama, but he lived most of his life being middle-class and knows the things people struggle with, while Romney has had a silver spoon in his mouth and clearly doesn't understand anyones' struggles since he's never known any himself.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#16 Aug 23, 2012
interesting that blacks in this country would want to keep a guy who has given them, what, 14% unemployment? probably about 25% for young people. seems to me you would vote for the candidate who would produce JOBS. just sayin...
Quit

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Aug 23, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
lying. He didn't cause that. As if the repugs have ever done anything to benefit minorities and are actively blocking job creation measures.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#20 Aug 23, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
interesting that blacks in this country would want to keep a guy who has given them, what, 14% unemployment? probably about 25% for young people. seems to me you would vote for the candidate who would produce JOBS. just sayin...
Did you ever consider that all that free stuff,From the
"Sugar Daddy" of the Ghettos,Might appeal to the same
People,who have been fed all Possible BENEFITS for a
whole lot of GENERATIONS now???? Its almost in the DNA
But the sad facts are inspite of Trillions being spent
to assist the Ghettos,they still exist,they do not even
look like changing,in fact they are worse now than ever?
So what is the SOLUTION?? MORE taxpayers money?? For
what?? Excuses,We were Slaves Hundreds of years ago???
We had no education?(Affirmative Action) we are victims
(Worn out) Ad infinitium,Or ad nauseam??????????
Wanna see failure,With no exuses,Dem Controlled City
and State for 100 Years (Give em what they want)
Chicago,Murder Capital of the USA,and possibly the
World??? Sick,n tired,Of Being Sick n Tired!!!!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#21 Aug 23, 2012
Trust I did not shut this thread down,it often
happens when folks are confronted with the cold
hard truth,facts??????????
more

Santa Fe, NM

#22 Aug 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>

d!!!!
racist lies.
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#24 Aug 23, 2012
You can compare it to our school system.We spend more by far than any other country and the kids are more and more stupid every year.They are more concerned with I-pads,I-pods,cell phones,video games,etc.They are lazy and think everything should be given to them also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legal scholars: Obama's immigration actions lawful 54 min barefoot2626 6
'Whispering lies': Campaigners slam MI6 for UK ... 8 hr Geoff 6
Obama's final mission in 'his' last election: G... Tue ivan e johnson 11
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Tue Pizza Pie 276,639
Cal Thomas: Obama puts illegal immigrants over ... Tue Le Jimbo 2
Gonzales has Abu Ghraib regrets (Aug '09) Tue Swedenforever 31
First lady doesn't believe polls (May '06) Tue Swedenforever 11

George Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE