Wild bill

Wild bill

There are 35 comments on the New York Post story from Jun 9, 2012, titled Wild bill. In it, New York Post reports that:

These days are furnishing us with plentiful demonstrations of how to be an ex-president - and how not to be one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#1 Jun 10, 2012
I don't care what ole Slick Willie is doing as long as he is damaging Oblunder, then again Oblunder is doing a good job damaging himself.
Pull My Finger

West Sayville, NY

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Bill Clinton and Joe Biden are the gifts that keep on giving. Slick and Dick.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#3 Jun 10, 2012
"Wild Bill"...thats what Monica called him as she sucked on his cigar!
TedsLiver

New Almaden, CA

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Even slick Willie knows Obama is a loser.
Jhon Janitor

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Jun 10, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
I don't care what ole Slick Willie is doing as long as he is damaging Oblunder, then again Oblunder is doing a good job damaging himself.
dr. Bill_mr! enjoy his Mussstank converteable ride2dayto pick up his hooooooookor!;-00
Jhon Janitor

Carol Stream, IL

#6 Jun 10, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
U mean he ride on Santa Monica B*tch...U is assssssssssad;)
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#8 Jun 10, 2012
He was impeached. Only President in the 20th Century to be impeached and only the second President ever to be impeached. He was impeached and Gore lost to Bush. Where's Vera Baker?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Jun 10, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
unlike Bill's claim, she inhaled.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#11 Jun 10, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Where's
Curtis, dear, a better question would be where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Awwwww sucks, no prurient lurid sex in that question!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#12 Jun 10, 2012
At Least The LOON CARTER is Shutting his YAP...But this Political whore cannot resist to keep shooting off his....The DOG has no class at all...LOONS LOVE THIS DISGRACED FORMER PRESIDENT...THE IMPEACHED ONE.......I think however he HATES OBAMAS GUTS...Remember when OBAMAS PEOPLE called him a Racist????...Or What HILLARY was called by OBAMA?....Well BUBBA is a red blooded American and will not forget......THE LOVEABLE MUTT,..Pissing on OBAMAS Lawn!!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#13 Jun 10, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
Dearie, why not think for yourselves and watch the latest Clinton interview. He does not hate the president or anyone else.

Looks like you have the hate - and nothing much else.

Since: Jan 07

Mountain Top, PA

#14 Jun 10, 2012
LI believe that Wild Bill is still harboring ill feelings from the 2008 campaign in South Carolina during which the Obama camp suggested that the Clintons' were rackets. There were those who had referred to Bill as America's first black president for his affinity with African Americans. This was unfair and unethical, considering Clinton's overtake political record. I voted for him the first time around but could not in good conscience vote for him the second time because of the devastation caused by NAFTA in my region.

Given the track records of some previous presidents and members of Congress, the blue dress affair and the perjury charges that followed were hardly shocking. Clinton no doubt is harboring resentment for the unfairness of the accusation. During one of the 2008 debates the question oof Hillary's "likeability"came up. Obama looked at her and said "You're likeable enough." I interpreted this as both arrogant and disrespectful, given her age,experience and well-known credentials.

Despite the fact that Hilary is secretary of state, Obama and his handler's made a tactical error in offending them. Most presidents do not jump back into the fray but Clinton is somewhat unorthodox. He has nothing to lose. As we know, paynack is a ?????.

Since: Jan 07

Mountain Top, PA

#15 Jun 10, 2012
Rackets - racists
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#16 Jun 10, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearie, why not think for yourselves and watch the latest Clinton interview. He does not hate the president or anyone else.
Looks like you have the hate - and nothing much else.
Joking aside..Yer a naive TWIT!...Best you bone up on Machiavelli....ITS HILLARY STUPID!.....This is the underlining meaning of words of the Former Pres...Nothing to do with hate,or Nitwit definitions by you...all to do with POWER.and the Scheming of it to achieve that goal...what Goal?? WHY PRES.HILLARY CLINTON!

You Remberer,Vote for me ya get two???? Well the New First MAN ,will do just that..These Clintons are not finished with us yet!Nor America with them!

Get off of TOPIX ,Go to a town,Talk to real people..yer once intelligent brain is turning to Mush...OBAMA does that ya know,.,,How Ya Been Darling..Long time I did not Note you on here..Stay Well!..CIAO BAMBINO!
LOL

Carlsbad, CA

#17 Jun 10, 2012
Bill is fine! It's his warmonger wife who is insane.
John Deere

Carol Stream, IL

#18 Jun 10, 2012
LOL wrote:
Bill is fine! It's his warmonger wife who is insane.
she working for him. it's ok...dun't LOL yo teeth fall out off ya lips ok;-0000h, dat y he can afford to retirement..let da chic work hard;-00
Gravediggers

United States

#19 Jun 10, 2012
Who cares what Clinton has to say?

His surplus was done in conjunction WITH republicans.

Obama doesn't know how to work together, unite.

He has divided this country. Torn us apart.

Just have NO interest in seeing 4 more years of tearing this country to shreds.

NObama in 2012
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#20 Jun 10, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
Who cares what Clinton has to say?
Dearie, Bill Clintonhas earned $75.6 million since leaving office in 2001, according to a CNN analysis of federal financial records.

You will need to call the Fux Propaganda Machine to ask what Mr Clinton earned in 2011 and 2012 for all those folks who paid because they "cared what Clinton has to say".

Guess, his words matter as you folks continue to paraphrase, parse, pull apart and jump over everything he says! Ironic isn't it?!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#21 Jun 10, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Six-pack - watch the Clinton interview and get edewwwwcated.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#22 Jun 10, 2012
Monica's impeached boyfriend has no shame. If I were him, I would be embarressed to show my face in public let alone ask people for money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Black history museum tells story of U.S. 7 hr Captain Yesterday 5
News George W. Bush: Museum celebrates not only equa... 21 hr Andrew 3
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sep 23 mook 276,652
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Sep 21 bldg seven 73
News Asheville CITIZEN-TIMES.com: Reader's rant abou... (Feb '08) Sep 21 U NeedanINTERVEN... 32
News Cheney's Daughter Blasts Gay-Marriage Ban (May '06) Sep 20 Herbert Walker 5
News Where 9/11 once united, it now divides Sep 18 Le Jimbo 31
More from around the web