Charlie Sheen Joins Conspiracy Chorus...

Charlie Sheen Joins Conspiracy Chorus on 9/11 Attacks

There are 1539 comments on the National Ledger story from Mar 22, 2006, titled Charlie Sheen Joins Conspiracy Chorus on 9/11 Attacks. In it, National Ledger reports that:

It appears that actor Charlie Sheen has joined the chorus of conspiracy theorists that believe the attacks on 9/11 are not exactly as America watched unfold on live TV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

bill smith

Spijkenisse, Netherlands

#1314 Aug 10, 2006
Steve wrote:
Bill,
It's too late, the US already sold out. I'm not saying all the people, but the heads of government and industry have not only sold their souls, but also borrowed so much money, there's no way it can be paid back.
The US is at least $14 trillion in debt and growing, and countries like China, Japan and others own the paper, which is collaterolized by much of our land. If China or any one of many contries wanted to call in their notes, or sell out their holdings it would totally wipe out our stock market and we'd go into a depression like we've never seen.
So the neo/cons have to conquer as many countries with assets as they can just to keep their heads above water.
Did you know they estimate that Iraq had about $100 BILLION in gold and other assets, BESIDES the oil, and all that came up missing, shortly after the invasion. Gee, I wonder who took it???
It's so bad that upon the news of Castor possibly being on his death bed, the US smelled oil and started making plans to take over Cuba. The US is insatiable, like a rabbit dog, desperate for money.
Why do you really think we went into Afganistan??? Do you think it's a coincidence that as soon as they got in their they started building that OIL PIPE LINE? Gee, I wonder why they made Karzi the president of Afganistan. Could it be the fact that he was a top Unical executive? Oh yeah, Condalisa Rice was also a Unical exec?
Not only are they desperate for money, but their also insensitive to human lives, and couple that with pride and hatred and anger, and you've got a nation of blood thirsty rabbit dogs out of control.
We're so bad off that we even let thousands of people die in the Katrina disaster. It wasn't really a black issue so much as a poor person issue. Not that these people have any love for African American, but their love for money is king to them.
9/11 wasn't only a money thing, but it was about power and control. In fact when you get right down to it, it's not so much about dollars and cash, but money is power, which is what they need, and as they loose their money, they loose their power, which makes them crave it even more.
Bottom line, the US is SPENT, we're already spiritually dead,(at least a good portion of the population) The top government leaders certainly have their share of the crimes, but the general population is sick. Most of the people in the US are either drug addicts, or uneducated whackos that are so ignorant they even think that steel frame buildings can collpase with a few fires.
In fact, most Americans are so ignorant, they can't even think for themselves. They're so lazy and lethargic they have to rely on scam artists like Popular Mechanics and Fox news talking heads to tell them what and how to think.
Yes, we've become a nation of mindless, spiritually dead robots, or zombies is a better term, and the only emotion that most Americans have hung onto is their vengeance and hatred. In fact they have so much hatred built up, they don't even know why or who to hate, so when the government tells them to hate the Arabs or the liberals, all too many Americans jump at the chance.
Even if another country doesn't put us out of our misery by nuking us out of existence, chances are good we'll destroy ourselves. You already have mothers killing their own kids, and getting away with it.
And check this out, I'm an optimist and look at the bright side.
If anybody wonders why little bush is so evil, click here and you might understand.
http://iwilltryit.com/bushnazi1.htm
Jeez,Somebody do something,quick.
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1318 Aug 10, 2006
Recent advances in the public profile of the 9/11 truth movement, owed in part to C-Span's airing of the American Scholars Symposium and Oliver Stone's World Trade Center movie, have provoked a slurry of new hit pieces against 9/11 truth activists. Most are characterized by their twilight zone illogicality and inability to get basic facts correct.

Wisconsin Sheboygan Press

This has to be my favorite 9/11 hit piece of all time, even topping Betsy Hart's 'argument' that 9/11 skeptics are wrong because they fear Muslims. It is the most inept and manifestly ridiculous attempt at arguing for the official line that I have ever encountered.

Amazingly it's written by the entire editorial staff - their best and brightest - which must mean that the rest of their journalists are a mixture of kindergarten kids and Rhesus monkeys.

Maturely titled,'We've had enough of 9/11 conspiracy theorists', this pathetic excuse for an article dismisses WTC demolition evidence by proudly announcing, "Our opinion remains steadfast that it was a terrorist attack that brought the towers down."

Maybe my memory is a little faded but I don't seem to remember 'terrorist attack' appearing on the periodic table. I don't think even an extensive Google search will give you any results about a noun melting steel.

Here's another pearl of wisdom.

"The conspiracy theorists claim, in part, that the twin towers collapsed because of internal explosions and not as a result of the hijacked airlines plowing into them. To back this contention, they say the government deliberately reacted slowly to the reports of hijacked planes."

Like some kind of dodgy cut and shut car sold by criminals, the esteemed editorial staff have decided to weld together two different strands of the 9/11 skeptic's argument that are not even directly related to each other. By bizarrely claiming the skeptics say the NORAD stand down made the buildings collapse creates straw man reasoning.

I can't even adequately lower myself to their demented moronic level of thinking to fully communicate how utterly stupid and retarded their claims sound.

So Mr. Professor, what caused the collapse of the towers and Building 7, which wasn't hit by a plane, the first time any steel building had collapsed from fire damage in history? "It gotta be 'dem 'dirty low down stinkin' terrorists dat done dem cole-apses, uh huh and 'dat's for damn sure."

It gets worse - in one instance they try to scientifically disprove claims that the government's version of 9/11 is a lie by typing the word,

"Nonsense"

And giving that word its own paragraph.

Cue their heavyweight historical 'fact' that also proves 9/11 was carried out by 19 dunderheads with box cutters that couldn't even fly Cessna's.

"Every major event creates enough doubting space for those who are always looking under beds. There were those who believed that President Franklin Roosevelt either caused or allowed the bombing of Pearl Harbor to happen in 1941 because he wanted the country to be pulled into World War II."

Really? Now c'mon, next you'll be telling me that whole Watergate conspiracy crap actually happened.

Iran Contra?

Nonsense.

And that old conspiracy theory about Station H - a radio intercept station that picked up Admiral Yamamoto's order for the Pearl Harbor attack. Or the declassified McCollum Memo - an eight stage plan to provoke a Japanese attack that was implemented at every stage by President Roosevelt.

Our illustrious editors wrap it all up by throwing their toys out of the pram and saying they don't want to hear any more about it. Unfortunately, following the publication of this expose they'll be hearing more about it. A lot more.

Send a letter to the editor of the Sheboygan Press and politely inform them of the fact that they've just been exposed as inept idiots who couldn't win a debate with a 3-year-old.
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1319 Aug 10, 2006
So Mr. Professor, what caused the collapse of the towers and Building 7, which wasn't hit by a plane, the first time any steel building had collapsed from fire damage in history? "It gotta be 'dem 'dirty low down stinkin' terrorists dat done dem cole-apses, uh huh and 'dat's for damn sure."

It gets worse - in one instance they try to scientifically disprove claims that the government's version of 9/11 is a lie by typing the word,

"Nonsense"

And giving that word its own paragraph.

Cue their heavyweight historical 'fact' that also proves 9/11 was carried out by 19 dunderheads with box cutters that couldn't even fly Cessna's.

"Every major event creates enough doubting space for those who are always looking under beds. There were those who believed that President Franklin Roosevelt either caused or allowed the bombing of Pearl Harbor to happen in 1941 because he wanted the country to be pulled into World War II."

Really? Now c'mon, next you'll be telling me that whole Watergate conspiracy crap actually happened.

Iran Contra?

Nonsense.

And that old conspiracy theory about Station H - a radio intercept station that picked up Admiral Yamamoto's order for the Pearl Harbor attack. Or the declassified McCollum Memo - an eight stage plan to provoke a Japanese attack that was implemented at every stage by President Roosevelt.

Our illustrious editors wrap it all up by throwing their toys out of the pram and saying they don't want to hear any more about it. Unfortunately, following the publication of this expose they'll be hearing more about it. A lot more.

Send a letter to the editor of the Sheboygan Press and politely inform them of the fact that they've just been exposed as inept idiots who couldn't win a debate with a 3-year-old.
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1320 Aug 10, 2006
And now that Hizbollah is kicking the Iraeli army's a$$ so bad it's embarrassing the US Israeli scum government to no end, so what do they do?

Well the certainly don't want to continue airing their defeat all ove the news channels, so they concoct this latest terror scam with the British airplanes.

Only the most mentally retarded, moronic idiots are gonna fall for this one, but that's what a huge percentage of Americans are made up of.

You'd think that there would be enogough intelligent people in the US to see through their BS, but evidently a lot of mental zombies still buy their BS, no matter how OBVIOUS it is.

As I said before, Iran and/or Hizbollah don't need to do battle with the US on their home front, complete ignorance is helping us destroy our own selves.
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1321 Aug 10, 2006
I guess I've lived in the US so long that some of that ignorance is effecting me, I can't spell worth a beans.
jeff

Waltham, MA

#1322 Aug 10, 2006
U the man Steve...
just remember that more and more are waking up all the time... even if they don't know all the details, there really are a lot of people who just sense that everything is all wrong.... through the cobwebby veil of media propaganda people are blinking their eyes and starting to wake up and become Americans once again.
Steve wrote:
So Mr. Professor, what caused the collapse of the towers and Building 7, which wasn't hit by a plane, the first time any steel building had collapsed from fire damage in history? "It gotta be 'dem 'dirty low down stinkin' terrorists dat done dem cole-apses, uh huh and 'dat's for damn sure."
It gets worse - in one instance they try to scientifically disprove claims that the government's version of 9/11 is a lie by typing the word,
"Nonsense"
And giving that word its own paragraph.
Cue their heavyweight historical 'fact' that also proves 9/11 was carried out by 19 dunderheads with box cutters that couldn't even fly Cessna's.
"Every major event creates enough doubting space for those who are always looking under beds. There were those who believed that President Franklin Roosevelt either caused or allowed the bombing of Pearl Harbor to happen in 1941 because he wanted the country to be pulled into World War II."
Really? Now c'mon, next you'll be telling me that whole Watergate conspiracy crap actually happened.
Iran Contra?
Nonsense.
And that old conspiracy theory about Station H - a radio intercept station that picked up Admiral Yamamoto's order for the Pearl Harbor attack. Or the declassified McCollum Memo - an eight stage plan to provoke a Japanese attack that was implemented at every stage by President Roosevelt.
Our illustrious editors wrap it all up by throwing their toys out of the pram and saying they don't want to hear any more about it. Unfortunately, following the publication of this expose they'll be hearing more about it. A lot more.
Send a letter to the editor of the Sheboygan Press and politely inform them of the fact that they've just been exposed as inept idiots who couldn't win a debate with a 3-year-old.
bill smith

Spijkenisse, Netherlands

#1323 Aug 10, 2006
jeff wrote:
U the man Steve...
just remember that more and more are waking up all the time... even if they don't know all the details, there really are a lot of people who just sense that everything is all wrong.... through the cobwebby veil of media propaganda people are blinking their eyes and starting to wake up and become Americans once again.
<quoted text>
I get that feeling too.It feels like the balance is about to tilt.I'm only worried about...what then? I think a thread should be opened about what to do if this should break open.You can't be without credible ladership at this point in time.It really needs looking at.
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1324 Aug 10, 2006
Bill,

At least we still have the Internet, where we can a lot of information. Yes, there's a lot of BS on th internet as well, but there's a lot of truth and information you just can't get on the main stream media, as the FILTER OUT anything of value.

In fact even now they've done a complete media black out by shutting down all the other news stories, including the middle east so they could continue their brainwashing techniques and pump the public full of this BOGUS TERROR PLOT, at Heathro airport.

They're so obvious that you have to be a complete mindless zombie to fall for that one, but then they figure most Americans are.

I really don't know what the real percentages are of believes their nonsens and who does not. I mean the way they play with numbers, anything is possible.

It could very well be that 50% of Americans know little bush has scamed em, and did 9/11, or maybe that number is even higher, or it could be most Americans buy that BS story. It's hard to to tell, but I wouldn't put much stock in the figures put out by scammers, as their gola is to sway public opinion.

I turned on the news last night and all you could see on every channel was the latest government scam at the airport. Every news channel aired this garbage non stop, so the only way I could get any news was to go to http://www.prisonplanet.com
There many be other places to get some news, but I'll tell you this, you won't find any on MSN or any of the main stream media outlets.

It's obvious the media whores are bought and paid for and in reality are aiding and abetting the criminals.
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1325 Aug 10, 2006
I wish this message board had spell checker. After I post something I see all my errors and can't re-edit them. Oh well, I'm sure that most people will get the point.
Demiurg

Croatia

#1326 Aug 10, 2006
“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains – however improbable – must be the truth!" - Doyle

http://home.comcast.net/~skydrifter/exp.htm
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1327 Aug 10, 2006
Demiurg
Zagreb, Croatia

Good post, but that's not fair, your using truth, logic and the laws of physics and reality to prove beyond ANY DOUBT that the government sponsored the attacks.

And as some of us may already know, truth, logic, common sense and the laws of reality are considered anti-american.

It's so absolutely undeniable that not only the government sponsored 9/11, but also most of the main stream media also know for certain, as you'd have to be a complete, brain dead, mindless zombie to believe in the fairy tale propoganda.

Now with that said, you also have to take a look at the congress. They have to know, and of course, our key military people, even if they weren't directly involved THEY KNOW.

People can claim stupidity and ignorance for their defence, and while that is partly true, there's no way they can deny all the evidence, IT'S JUST TOO OBVIOUS. Another words, they are actively aiding and abetting a criminal regime in getting away with one of the worse crimes since the US was a nation.
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1328 Aug 11, 2006
Even Lou Dobbs of CNN is starting to wake up to 9/11 and all the government deception, and calls for an investigation.

Check this short video clip out.

http://iwilltryit.com/lou911.htm
Demiurg

Croatia

#1329 Aug 11, 2006
Here: http://www.vanityfair.com/features/general/06... you'll find an excellent report about NORAD. The author reconstructs the chaotic military history of that sad day—and the Pentagon's apparent attempt to cover it up. It's interesting because you can actually hear excerpts from the September 11 NORAD tapes… so you can have some grim fun while reconstructing this as if it is some "War of the Worlds" radio-play…

If you choose to go through that article you'll also notice some very strange details, namely, your high ranked officials state clearly how those terrorist who had really hard time flying Cessna's had very sophisticated knowledge about transponder units, they actually knew exactly what's there to do to avoid being tracked down by greatest military in this side of galaxy, you'll see how (and why) they failed to intercept hijacked planes, you'll also see how (and why) military official's lied, and so on… Anyway, do as you will…

Have fun,
Demiurg
bill smith

Spijkenisse, Netherlands

#1330 Aug 11, 2006
Steve wrote:
Even Lou Dobbs of CNN is starting to wake up to 9/11 and all the government deception, and calls for an investigation.
Check this short video clip out.
http://iwilltryit.com/lou911.htm
The Dam is ready to go.The day of reckoning is nigh.
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1331 Aug 11, 2006
bill smith
Amsterdam, Netherlands

The Dam is ready to go.The day of reckoning is nigh.
----------

One small step for 9/11 truth, one giant leap for CNN.

You may have seen this one, I'm not sure, but Alex did a pretty good job.

http://iwilltryit.com/alexJ911.htm
bill smith

Spijkenisse, Netherlands

#1332 Aug 11, 2006
Steve wrote:
bill smith
Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Dam is ready to go.The day of reckoning is nigh.
----------
One small step for 9/11 truth, one giant leap for CNN.
You may have seen this one, I'm not sure, but Alex did a pretty good job.
http://iwilltryit.com/alexJ911.htm
I don't think I would get on with him on a personal basis,but I can't fault his work.Go Alex!
Steve

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#1333 Aug 11, 2006
bill smith
Amsterdam, Netherlands,

I don't think I would get on with him on a personal basis,but I can't fault his work.Go Alex!
----------

Yes sir, I totally agree with you. In fact in many ways I think old Alex has become star struck and is getting the big head with all this publicity.

As with everything,(including Alex) you gotta sift through the information. You can't fully rely on anyone, as Alex has other interests and motivations, such as making a profit and gaining fame. And in many cases he uses SENSATIONALISM. He over does it.

The sad thing is, most of his information on 9/11 and other things seems to be very accurate, and he doesn't need to SENSATIONALIZE the information, as it's stands on it's own.

I've seen hundreds and hundreds of video clips on 9/11, including Alex, Loose change and many others, and while many of them have some pretty good work, the very best one I've found is Eric Hufschmid.

We've got several of his videos on our site, but this one really sums it up.

http://iwilltryit.com/criminals.htm

Also this one really nails the physics in an easy to understand way, although it's over 30 minutes.
http://iwilltryit.com/wtcfire1.htm

But even still, not everybody needs all that information, as common sense alone should tell you that buildings don't just collapse EXACTLY LIKE CONTROL DEMOLITION, unless explosives are carefully planted in the buildings, and that is something that takes weeks or months of planing and implementing.
bill smith

Spijkenisse, Netherlands

#1334 Aug 11, 2006
Steve wrote:
bill smith
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
I don't think I would get on with him on a personal basis,but I can't fault his work.Go Alex!
----------
Yes sir, I totally agree with you. In fact in many ways I think old Alex has become star struck and is getting the big head with all this publicity.
As with everything,(including Alex) you gotta sift through the information. You can't fully rely on anyone, as Alex has other interests and motivations, such as making a profit and gaining fame. And in many cases he uses SENSATIONALISM. He over does it.
The sad thing is, most of his information on 9/11 and other things seems to be very accurate, and he doesn't need to SENSATIONALIZE the information, as it's stands on it's own.
I've seen hundreds and hundreds of video clips on 9/11, including Alex, Loose change and many others, and while many of them have some pretty good work, the very best one I've found is Eric Hufschmid.
We've got several of his videos on our site, but this one really sums it up.
http://iwilltryit.com/criminals.htm
Also this one really nails the physics in an easy to understand way, although it's over 30 minutes.
http://iwilltryit.com/wtcfire1.htm
But even still, not everybody needs all that information, as common sense alone should tell you that buildings don't just collapse EXACTLY LIKE CONTROL DEMOLITION, unless explosives are carefully planted in the buildings, and that is something that takes weeks or months of planing and implementing.
Steve,This will drive you nuts-another site like iwiiltryit.com .I think the Lou Dobbs is enough to tip the balance.But remember,we have an equal responsibility to convince people to react in a measured way.Anything else is dangerous.Hoprfully there is a group of patriotic,qualified,honest politicians who are prepared to shoulder the wheel,and take over running the Country.http://www.freepressin ternational.com/911.html
broom flying granny

AOL

#1335 Aug 11, 2006
Steve wrote:
Bill,
It's too late, the US already sold out. I'm not saying all the people, but the heads of government and industry have not only sold their souls, but also borrowed so much money, there's no way it can be paid back.
The US is at least $14 trillion in debt and growing, and countries like China, Japan and others own the paper, which is collaterolized by much of our land. If China or any one of many contries wanted to call in their notes, or sell out their holdings it would totally wipe out our stock market and we'd go into a depression like we've never seen.
So the neo/cons have to conquer as many countries with assets as they can just to keep their heads above water.
Did you know they estimate that Iraq had about $100 BILLION in gold and other assets, BESIDES the oil, and all that came up missing, shortly after the invasion. Gee, I wonder who took it???
It's so bad that upon the news of Castor possibly being on his death bed, the US smelled oil and started making plans to take over Cuba. The US is insatiable, like a rabbit dog, desperate for money.
Why do you really think we went into Afganistan??? Do you think it's a coincidence that as soon as they got in their they started building that OIL PIPE LINE? Gee, I wonder why they made Karzi the president of Afganistan. Could it be the fact that he was a top Unical executive? Oh yeah, Condalisa Rice was also a Unical exec?
Not only are they desperate for money, but their also insensitive to human lives, and couple that with pride and hatred and anger, and you've got a nation of blood thirsty rabbit dogs out of control.
We're so bad off that we even let thousands of people die in the Katrina disaster. It wasn't really a black issue so much as a poor person issue. Not that these people have any love for African American, but their love for money is king to them.
9/11 wasn't only a money thing, but it was about power and control. In fact when you get right down to it, it's not so much about dollars and cash, but money is power, which is what they need, and as they loose their money, they loose their power, which makes them crave it even more.
Bottom line, the US is SPENT, we're already spiritually dead,(at least a good portion of the population) The top government leaders certainly have their share of the crimes, but the general population is sick. Most of the people in the US are either drug addicts, or uneducated whackos that are so ignorant they even think that steel frame buildings can collpase with a few fires.
In fact, most Americans are so ignorant, they can't even think for themselves. They're so lazy and lethargic they have to rely on scam artists like Popular Mechanics and Fox news talking heads to tell them what and how to think.
Yes, we've become a nation of mindless, spiritually dead robots, or zombies is a better term, and the only emotion that most Americans have hung onto is their vengeance and hatred. In fact they have so much hatred built up, they don't even know why or who to hate, so when the government tells them to hate the Arabs or the liberals, all too many Americans jump at the chance.
Even if another country doesn't put us out of our misery by nuking us out of existence, chances are good we'll destroy ourselves. You already have mothers killing their own kids, and getting away with it.
And check this out, I'm an optimist and look at the bright side.
If anybody wonders why little bush is so evil, click here and you might understand.
http://iwilltryit.com/bushnazi1.htm
hey! you steve, wany out of your misery, granny would be happy to help you just let me know! and remember, if you democrats did not want to fight the war on terror, cause if you didclinton wouldnt have led us into the war on terror! dam nitwit!
bill smith

Spijkenisse, Netherlands

#1336 Aug 11, 2006
broom flying granny wrote:
<quoted text>hey! you steve, wany out of your misery, granny would be happy to help you just let me know! and remember, if you democrats did not want to fight the war on terror, cause if you didclinton wouldnt have led us into the war on terror! dam nitwit!
HELLO granny,Long time no see.What have you to say about this..........http://iwilltryi t.com/lou911.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 24 min Lawrence Wolf 2,161
News Port deal critics 'misinformed,' says White House (Feb '06) Wed Pat Riot 4
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Tue courteous europhobe 276,680
News Here's why the midterm elections were both good... Nov 13 He Named Me Black... 1
News Bush Poll Worries Republicans (Apr '06) Nov 13 Hoosier Hillbilly 7
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 8 CasinoJoe 40
News Barbara Bush (Feb '11) Nov 7 Froglip Trump 12