US election campaign: the key issues

US election campaign: the key issues

There are 69 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Sep 27, 2012, titled US election campaign: the key issues. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

The White House, Washington, DC. Before the winter draws in, Obama or Romney could be occupying the presidential chair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#72 Sep 29, 2012
This morning I read the President's lead in Ohio had narrowed to 2 points, and toniht I saw a Pnnsylvania poll where Romney has taken the lead in Pennsylvania. Obama still cannt get to 50%
DENG

Nanjing, China

#74 Sep 29, 2012
IF THERE WERE A REAL PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT CANDIDATE IN THE U.S. WITH A JOBS PROGRAM WITH 60 MILLION NEW AND PRODUCTIVE JOBS IN 6 YEARS THIS CANDIDATE WOULD WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BY 99 TO ONE.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#75 Sep 30, 2012
You already know the Democrats won't create any jobs. Why would you give them a second opportunity to ignore your need for jobs? At leas have sense enough to elect someone who will try.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#76 Sep 30, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
You already know the Democrats won't create any jobs.
You already know the Republican'ts won't create any jobs, you stupid Cnt74: they have been in control of the House for two years and they have been busy passing the same bill that they knew was going to fail more than three dozens times.

Rather than working on passing a jobs bill one time.

And what America knows is: Romney wants to go back to George Bush and try again the same plan that caused this mess in the first place.

Ain't going to happen.

What America can look forward to is: Romney will take down other Republican'ts in the House with him; that voters will look at the tea party as the failures they are and toss them out.

Location hidden

#77 Sep 30, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
This morning I read the President's lead in Ohio had narrowed to 2 points,
You are lying Cnt74, of course.

Here are the real polls:
RCP Average 9/13 - 9/29 ---- 49.5 43.6 Obama +5.9
Columbus Dispatch* 9/19 - 9/29 1662 LV 2.2 51 42 Obama +9
Gravis Marketing 9/21 - 9/22 594 LV 4.3 45 44 Obama +1
Washington Post 9/19 - 9/23 759 LV 4.5 52 44 Obama +8
CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac 9/18 - 9/24 1162 LV 3.0 53 43 Obama +10
Purple Strategies 9/15 - 9/19 600 LV 4.0 48 44 Obama +4
FOX News 9/16 - 9/18 1009 LV 3.0 49 42 Obama +7
Ohio Newspapers/Univ of Cin. 9/13 - 9/18 861 LV 3.3 51 46 Obama +5
Caddell/McLaughlin/SAN (R) 9/13 - 9/15 600 LV 4.0 47 44 Obama +3
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#78 Sep 30, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
This morning I read the President's lead in Ohio had narrowed to 2 points, and toniht I saw a Pnnsylvania poll where Romney has taken the lead in Pennsylvania. Obama still cannt get to 50%
Stop reading nancy raygun's used up tea leaves.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#79 Sep 30, 2012
Someone tell the mentally challenged George Bush is no longer in Government, and all people are different. The Republicans in office, and running for elected office today have new ideas, a new vision for all Americans, not just a select few decided on by the color of their skin.

Location hidden

#80 Sep 30, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Someone tell the mentally challenged George Bush is no longer in Government
Someone one tell they Lying Cnt74 that until we finish paying George Bush's bill, he is still an issue.

And it looks like we will be paying for Bush's tax cut and his two wars for another six years.

Of course Romney has a solution: cut his tax rate down below one percent and he will spend more of his money that he is right now hiding in offshore banks and it will trickle down to us...eventually...

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#81 Oct 1, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Someone tell the mentally challenged George Bush is no longer in Government, and all people are different. The Republicans in office, and running for elected office today have new ideas, a new vision for all Americans, not just a select few decided on by the color of their skin.
Idiot!

Boehner - voted for Bush on EVERYTHING!

McConnell - same story;

Cantor - same story;

Ryan - same story;

You're an idiot - why don't you walk in front of a moving bus, just for fun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 14 hr Passing thru 84,403
News Blair set to announce his resignation (May '07) 15 hr Norman Oklahoma 27
News Obama marks Hurricane Katrina's 10th anniversar... 19 hr Goose 11
News Bush returns to New Orleans for 10th anniversar... Sat Wish 17
News Global Human Rights Groups Protest Slaughter in... (Jan '09) Sat Uzi 3
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 26 Nightshift 276,670
More from around the web