Outrage as California prof calls Barb...

Outrage as California prof calls Barbara Bush 'amazing racist' and says she's happy 'witch is dead'

There are 19 comments on the Fox News story from Apr 18, 2018, titled Outrage as California prof calls Barbara Bush 'amazing racist' and says she's happy 'witch is dead'. In it, Fox News reports that:

Outrage as California prof calls Barbara Bush 'amazing racist' and says she's happy 'witch is dead' Randa Jarrar, an author and professor at Fresno State's Department of English, sparked an uproar after calling the late Barbara Bush "amazing racist" who raised a "war criminal." A university professor in California has sparked a social media uproar after calling former first lady Barbara Bush an "amazing racist" who raised a "war criminal," and saying she's "happy the witch is dead."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

The Silent Majority

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Apr 18, 2018
Just goes to prove that those that cannot survive in the real world become college profs.

Maybe one of those MS-13 gang members released will find this professor.
Joe

Fairmont, WV

#2 Apr 18, 2018
This bovine should be fired immediately.
Retiree

Arnoldsburg, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2018
Joe wrote:
This bovine should be fired immediately.
Although she refuses to pray for Barbara Bush, a little fasting would certainly benefit that lard azz.
just the truth

Bensalem, PA

#4 Apr 19, 2018
Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Although she refuses to pray for Barbara Bush, a little fasting would certainly benefit that lard azz.
What do expect from a Liberal,they"re all Pigs...Her parents are Pigs,they raised a Liberal Pig,her!
The Silent Majority

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Apr 19, 2018
Randa Jarrar has changed my opinion on Abortion.

Her mother should have had one.
Dowser

Westfield, MA

#7 Apr 19, 2018
The Silent Majority wrote:
Randa Jarrar has changed my opinion on Abortion.....

Her mother should have had one.
Feed her some draino that should clean out .... God help us with people like this teaching children the kids an parents at this so called University are paying way to much money.....

Since: Apr 18

Location hidden

#8 Apr 22, 2018
I never thought much about Barbara Bush but now I think she was an amazing person. I recall her making some statement during the floods in N.O. but like her president son, perhaps she didn't think before speaking. I used to think her son, the POTUS, was a jackass. But now I have come to love him since we have a POS in the White House.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 22, 2018
And as for what the college pro. said, This is the climate your current White House occupant has created. Everybody hates everybody!
Melanie

Toronto, Canada

#10 Apr 22, 2018
cry cry cry

Bensalem, PA

#11 Apr 22, 2018
rippygirl423 wrote:
And as for what the college pro. said, This is the climate your current White House occupant has created. Everybody hates everybody!
You must be blind and hard of hearing, it's the Democrats doing all the hate and yelling,day after day along with the bias as hell news media, Democrats along with dopey Pelosi call everyone who voted for Trump a Racist and also all white people Racist,get over it you LOST the election a year and a half ago,don't give the BS about Hillary Clinton getting 3 million more votes,you know they were illegals voting in New York and Calfornia,you Democrat Liberals are so God damn evil it's going to come back and bite you in the ass at the next election,my God all you do is cry,cry,cry what a bunch of losers...And by the way, I saw in the news where in California cities homeless Liberals now urinate and defecate in the streets,don;t you know that's a health issue? Were you raised by Pigs?

Location hidden

#12 Apr 22, 2018
cry cry cry wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be blind and hard of hearing, it's the Democrats doing all the hate and yelling,day after day along with the bias as hell news media, Democrats along with dopey Pelosi call everyone who voted for Trump a Racist and also all white people Racist,get over it you LOST the election a year and a half ago,don't give the BS about Hillary Clinton getting 3 million more votes,you know they were illegals voting in New York and Calfornia,you Democrat Liberals are so God damn evil it's going to come back and bite you in the ass at the next election,my God all you do is cry,cry,cry what a bunch of losers...And by the way, I saw in the news where in California cities homeless Liberals now urinate and defecate in the streets,don;t you know that's a health issue? Were you raised by Pigs?
Hey, dopey, I said everybody hates everybody. Which part means dems against repubs. Geesh! The density of some of you deplorables.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 22, 2018
cry cry cry wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey, Dopey! Go on YouTube and watch "Deaths of Despair." You may learn a lot about what is going on. You may get a little love in your heart.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 22, 2018
Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Although she refuses to pray for Barbara Bush, a little fasting would certainly benefit that lard azz.
So many Americans are overweight. You are stepping on a lot of toes with your comment.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 22, 2018
rippygirl423 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dopey, I said everybody hates everybody. Which part means dems against repubs. Geesh! The density of some of you deplorables.
So, are you saying only liberals are homeless? How old are you?
Lucky Dragon

Saint Marys, GA

#16 Apr 23, 2018
I wish the witch could be sent back to the Country she came from. It is obvious she needs to go. what bothers me the most is the bitch is allowed to stay at her job. No wonder California is in the mess they are in.
Retiree

Arnoldsburg, WV

#17 Apr 23, 2018
rippygirl423 wrote:
<quoted text>
So many Americans are overweight. You are stepping on a lot of toes with your comment.
There is a difference between being a little overweight and sloppy FAT

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/defining.ht...
The Silent Majority

Las Cruces, NM

#18 Apr 23, 2018
rippygirl423 wrote:
Actually it started 9 years ago with identity politics and the victim mentality with POTUS #44. It is just continuing with #45.

There is still racism in the USA (hint - there always will be) but certain groups calling anyone that doesn't agree with them 100% a "racist" has made the word meaningless.

If you want to fix the hate then the country needs to move to the middle (not the far right or the far left).

When our leaders start caring more about us and the country than getting re-elected or getting power for their party then there might be a chance.
Liberal Pig

Aspermont, TX

#19 Apr 23, 2018
just the truth wrote:
<quoted text>

What do expect from a Liberal,they"re all Pigs...Her parents are Pigs,they raised a Liberal Pig,her!
In addition to liberal pigs,Trump surrogate Roger Stone also berated Barbara Bush. He accused her of being a drunkard. While I don't agree with the characterization of the Fresno Professor or the hateful remarks of Roger Stone, I think that Barbara Bush was a fine First Lady who served our country well. Both liberals and conservatives can spew hate speech, as well as Nazis, White Supremacists, POTUS, Fascists, Russian Bots, and conservative talk-radio hosts.
Dowser

Westfield, MA

#20 Apr 24, 2018
rippygirl423 wrote:
No this is what Obama started

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 30 min Tyrone 1,247
News Republicans brush aside Democrats' effort to de... Sep 21 Lawrence Wolf 169
News The Latest: San Francisco protesters beat drums... Sep 20 American Infidel 7
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sep 20 Death and Taxes 54,678
News As Senate panel sets vote on Trump court pick, ... Sep 16 God Damned Holy S... 2
News America Remembers 9/11 (Sep '07) Sep 15 Raydot 27
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sep 14 courteous europhobe 276,668