Paul Ryan: Attack dog

Paul Ryan: Attack dog

There are 674 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 30, 2012, titled Paul Ryan: Attack dog. In it, CBS News reports that:

Republican vice presidential candidate, Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., speaks during the third day of the Republican National Convention at the Tampa Bay Times Forum on August 29, 2012 in Tampa, Fla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Good for him.

That's not Romney's style so it being a part of Ryan's is welcomed.

Plus so what..... his Dem opposite Gaffer Joe attempts to be one...and almost can occasionally make it work.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Close Gitmo? End rendition? End warrantless wiretaps? End
the Patriot Act? Unemployment not to exceed 8%? Provide a missile shield to the
Czech Republic and Poland? Transparency? Health Care debate will be carried on
C-Span? His mother was denied Health Care coverage? Shovel ready jobs? No
lobbyists in his administration? Americans want higher taxes? Pledge to cut the
deficit in half during his 1st term? USA involvement in Libya will
be in days not weeks? Pledge not to rest
until the BP leak stopped? ObamaCare Fee
is not a new tax? His pledge to
“immediately” implement “Pay-As-You-Go.” No Earmarks in the $787 Billion
Stimulus? 2010:Obama vows to cut huge deficit in half in first term? Obama
promises a comprehensive immigration bill?

Who promised all of the above???
Right!! Oblamer...Now how about
another four years of the same???
Vomit!!

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Aug 30, 2012
He was BRILLIANT last night, I am totally in love! The whole line up was spectacular, Condi Rice was powerful and then we got the absolutely brilliant speech by Ryan. My husband and I were both very impressed and we wait with glee to see him wipe the floor with our own Joe Biden.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Ryan appears to be GENUINE. That is a complete 180 from that obama!!!
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#5 Aug 30, 2012
If "attack dog" or any other animal name is applied to team Obama, everybody plays the race card.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
He was BRILLIANT last night, I am totally in love! The whole line up was spectacular, Condi Rice was powerful and then we got the absolutely brilliant speech by Ryan. My husband and I were both very impressed and we wait with glee to see him wipe the floor with our own Joe Biden.
In love with a politician? Wow, just wow.

Infatuation with politicians is not a good thing. They all lie and play this part that they do not like one another while at the same time they are behind the scenes making deals. And you lose.

Where is your dignity? Where is your self respect?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Aug 30, 2012
I will pay, if necessary, for pay per view to see him debate Joe Biden.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Best line of the night, College graduates shouldn't have to return to their childhood bedroom, staring up at old faded Obama posters, the need jobs!

I'm with inbred genius, I would PAY good money to watch Joe get his behind kicked by this very intelligent and well spoken man. Ha ha, wanna' bet ole' Joe get's the flu or something and can't attend?

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#9 Aug 30, 2012
I do not get why people are fawning over this guy and thinking he is a savoir....

I look at body of work. Any military exp since they would be in charge of the military, any managing exp in the private sector having to make payroll and deal with employees, any constitutional stand points......

When I look at Ryan, I see none of this. After he finished high school (and was president of the student body and voted as brown noser of the year. Yep, look it up) he went to college on his father's Social Security money. After college he was a congressional aide for 6 years before being elected to the House in 1998.

Now people have a big beef with Obama and his outside of politics exp. And rightfully so I might add. But how is Ryan different? His entire life was nothing more than politicing.

And what self respecting individual would accept that? Are our standards that low? Where is the free thought and the drive for the people to understand the truth of our so called "elected" (more like selected) leaders?

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Aug 30, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
Good for him.
That's not Romney's style so it being a part of Ryan's is welcomed.
Plus so what..... his Dem opposite Gaffer Joe attempts to be one...and almost can occasionally make it work.
After Ryans speech last night it was reported that Biden was clapping so hard his wife reached over and slapped him.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Aug 30, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
I will pay, if necessary, for pay per view to see him debate Joe Biden.
I heard Joe tried to change the debate date to January 21st.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Aug 30, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
Ryan appears to be GENUINE. That is a complete 180 from that obama!!!
Condi did her whole speech without a teleprompter.......it is reported that Obama kept asking........how'd she do that.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Close Gitmo? End rendition? End warrantless wiretaps? End
the Patriot Act? Unemployment not to exceed 8%? Provide a missile shield to the
Czech Republic and Poland? Transparency? Health Care debate will be carried on
C-Span? His mother was denied Health Care coverage? Shovel ready jobs? No
lobbyists in his administration? Americans want higher taxes? Pledge to cut the
deficit in half during his 1st term? USA involvement in Libya will
be in days not weeks? Pledge not to rest
until the BP leak stopped? ObamaCare Fee
is not a new tax? His pledge to
“immediately” implement “Pay-As-You-Go.” No Earmarks in the $787 Billion
Stimulus? 2010:Obama vows to cut huge deficit in half in first term? Obama
promises a comprehensive immigration bill?
Who promised all of the above???
Right!! Oblamer...Now how about
another four years of the same???
Vomit!!
Q: Who said you have to compromise your principles in order to preserve your principles?

Hint: He said it on the House floor when he begged the House to pass TARP, the government bailout of the banks. He also made $8 million on the deal because of his inside information.

A: Paul Ryan!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Paul Ryan, he's our dog, if can't do it NO ONE can!

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Kahoki wrote:
I do not get why people are fawning over this guy and thinking he is a savoir....
I look at body of work. Any military exp since they would be in charge of the military, any managing exp in the private sector having to make payroll and deal with employees, any constitutional stand points......
When I look at Ryan, I see none of this. After he finished high school (and was president of the student body and voted as brown noser of the year. Yep, look it up) he went to college on his father's Social Security money. After college he was a congressional aide for 6 years before being elected to the House in 1998.
Now people have a big beef with Obama and his outside of politics exp. And rightfully so I might add. But how is Ryan different? His entire life was nothing more than politicing.
And what self respecting individual would accept that? Are our standards that low? Where is the free thought and the drive for the people to understand the truth of our so called "elected" (more like selected) leaders?
What was Obama's military experience, Joe Biden's? The only reason people, the MSM, talk about Joey's international expertise is because the blowhard Joe keeps TELLING them that he's so great. This from the man who wanted to PARTITION Iraq. Right, that's a great military mind. LOL What was Obama's experience in managing anything? He never even ran a lemonade stand, all he ever did was be a community organizer and a failed attorney. And, you repeat the DNC talking point, another lie of course, that he went to college on his father's SS money, nope just another lie. He got survivors benefits until he reached the age of 18, he then no longer got them. Just another DNC lie being spread around by the useful idiot lemmings of the dem. party.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Aug 30, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
I will pay, if necessary, for pay per view to see him debate Joe Biden.
But will Ryan show up drunk and forget how to pronounce words like nukers, or will he leave that strategy up to Romney. Either way the right will will love it.
Dorian

East Weymouth, MA

#17 Aug 30, 2012
Not impressed....he has been touting his 'brave' stance on medicare reform for years. so he would get noticed.....well, he has been noticed as a very poor actor, spouting rhetoric without facts ....his Comic/Tragic facial emoting is comedy enough....he certainly is not ready for prime time...albeit he is on world's stage....Let the games begin!
Will

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Aug 30, 2012
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
In love with a politician? Wow, just wow.
Infatuation with politicians is not a good thing. They all lie and play this part that they do not like one another while at the same time they are behind the scenes making deals. And you lose.
Where is your dignity? Where is your self respect?
Did you fact check what Paul Ryan said?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Aug 30, 2012
That was so funny when I heard that Paul Ryan was honest and truthful. How hilarious and a big lie that was. lmao lmao
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Aug 30, 2012
Tony wrote:
That was so funny when I heard that Paul Ryan was honest and truthful. How hilarious and a big lie that was. lmao lmao
It's obvious that liberals have different definitions of "honest" and "truthful".

Begone, troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 8 hr Mr_SKY 84,435
News Jeb Bush Says He Will Run as a Political Outsider Wed swedenforever 53
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Sep 1 swedenforever 67
News Blair set to announce his resignation (May '07) Aug 30 Norman Oklahoma 27
News Obama marks Hurricane Katrina's 10th anniversar... Aug 30 Goose 11
News Bush returns to New Orleans for 10th anniversar... Aug 29 Wish 17
News Global Human Rights Groups Protest Slaughter in... (Jan '09) Aug 29 Uzi 3
More from around the web