Washington National Cathedral to wed ...

Washington National Cathedral to wed same-sex couples

There are 12 comments on the www.proudparenting.com story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Washington National Cathedral to wed same-sex couples. In it, www.proudparenting.com reports that:

One of the nation's most prominent churches - the Washington National Cathedral - has opened its doors to welcome same-sex weddings. It's an Episcopalian Church, which has developed a blessing right that mirrors ceremonies for straight couples...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.proudparenting.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I wonder how much it costs to rent the joint.
Rudy

Riga, Latvia

#2 Jan 11, 2013
More than you can afford queer.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Rudy wrote:
More than you can afford queer.
Go away Ahole.....better yet - u dont like gay people..Move to Uganda...or Iran
Ron

Pekin, IL

#4 Jan 11, 2013
How tragic that a structure built for Christian purposes will now be used to bless what God repeatedly condemns in the plainest of terms in both Testaments!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Ron wrote:
How tragic that a structure built for Christian purposes will now be used to bless what God repeatedly condemns in the plainest of terms in both Testaments!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - if you are hearing from some Gawd - seek mental help asap

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Looks like God is accepting.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Ron wrote:
How wonderful that a structure built for all Christian purposes will now be used to bless what God repeatedly accepts in the plainest of terms in both Testaments!
How wonderful you quote scripture.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2013
fr snyper:

>I wonder how much it costs to rent the joint.<

Alot.
faithman

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2013
snyper wrote:
I wonder how much it costs to rent the joint.
I understand you have to be a member of their congregation. It probably costs a lot, but, hey, if they charge the same as they do for straight couples then it's true equality!
Sam

Pekin, IL

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Juanpaul wrote:
Looks like God is accepting.
No. It looks like sick people are ignoring His many commands against all homosexual behavior, found in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments.
david traversa

Rosario, Argentina

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>No. It looks like sick people are ignoring His many commands against all homosexual behavior, found in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments.
There is not very much that makes sense in it.. It's only sensible to those that have taken leave of their senses..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 13, 2013
faithman wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you have to be a member of their congregation. It probably costs a lot, but, hey, if they charge the same as they do for straight couples then it's true equality!
The National Cathedral? I don't think so. Other denominations have services there all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ian Mckellen Wants To Take Gay Rights Fight Global 12 min Fundie Fatwass De... 3
News Kentucky clerk seeks Supreme Court help to deny... 14 min Lawrence Wolf 28
News Gay Iranian refugee gets new start in Bay Area 17 min Fundie Fatwass De... 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 21 min Frankie Rizzo 25,639
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr JustASkeptic 14,714
News Rowan County clerk closes office ahead of gay r... 1 hr Wondering 19
News Prosecutors: Charges against Bean likely to be ... 1 hr Wondering 2
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 1 hr Wondering 299
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 2 hr Prep-for-Dep 1,085
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 2 hr spocko 221
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 3 hr Rainbow Pride 2,971
More from around the web