Gay Man Tortured to Death in Moscow

May 12, 2013 Full story: Advocate 240

A gay man in Moscow was reportedly tortured to death and found dead in the courtyard of an apartment building, investigators said Sunday.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#275 May 22, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>..."The 300" was on cable a bunch of times yesterday. I had not seen it before. I don't know who that film was produced for, but it was ONE step from gay porn. God bless that film maker! Now, there was some TINY clothes worth sniffing.
Gag me with a spoon! Yuk. Hairy sweaty and stinky men. Bleeccch!

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#276 May 22, 2013
Me thinks she doth protest too much.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#277 May 22, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
Me thinks she doth protest too much.
Yes. Curteese protests too much! But he's OK otherwise. You, not so much.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#278 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Curteese protests too much! But he's OK otherwise. You, not so much.
Yes, maybe so, but ONLY about women parts.

I don't mind the ladies, I'll go shopping, or antiquing or to the bar for a couple of cosmos, or spend time with her on Saturday night if she hasn't got a date, but around ME, keep IT in your pants, gals.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#279 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gag me with a spoon! Yuk. Hairy sweaty and stinky men. Bleeccch!
Nothing wrong with hairy and sweaty, but let's spray on some Rite Guard, please.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#280 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gag me with a spoon! Yuk. Hairy sweaty and stinky men. Bleeccch!
Yeah. Heteros have such poor personal hygiene. It's probably linked to their continual mutual-assurance that theirs doesn't stink.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#281 May 22, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Heteros have such poor personal hygiene. It's probably linked to their continual mutual-assurance that theirs doesn't stink.
Bigoted stereotype much? Let me rephrase what I wrote to meet the PC guidelines you demand.

Heterosexual and homosexual mens underwear stinks. As in mens underwear stinks. As in all men, not just homosexual men.

Hope that helps your overly sensitive standards. And is perfectly clear, PC committee approved!

So lets review, when I say men it means all men (duh).

Thank you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#282 May 22, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, maybe so, but ONLY about women parts.
I don't mind the ladies, I'll go shopping, or antiquing or to the bar for a couple of cosmos, or spend time with her on Saturday night if she hasn't got a date, but around ME, keep IT in your pants, gals.
Same here, I'll go to the boxing matches and the bar with you anytime Curt but NO SEX! So don't ask.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#284 May 22, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great that you're defending your mother but lets face it, she's a filthy pig just like you. Now run along and die of AIDS, ok?..ok !
Blow me.

“A whole year on Topix! Yay!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#285 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigoted stereotype much? Let me rephrase what I wrote to meet the PC guidelines you demand.
Heterosexual and homosexual mens underwear stinks. As in mens underwear stinks. As in all men, not just homosexual men.
Hope that helps your overly sensitive standards. And is perfectly clear, PC committee approved!
So lets review, when I say men it means all men (duh).
Thank you.
Bless you, O patroller of the forums, for helping us choose only words that are pleasing to thy ears......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#286 May 23, 2013
stickyface wrote:
<quoted text>Bless you, O patroller of the forums, for helping us choose only words that are pleasing to thy ears......
See Curteese's post #284 for my suggestion.

“A whole year on Topix! Yay!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#287 May 23, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great that you're defending your mother but lets face it, she's a filthy pig just like you. Now run along and die of AIDS, ok?..ok !
I feel sorry for yout mom-her baby died, but the placenta lived!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#288 May 23, 2013
stickyface wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for yout mom-her baby died, but the placenta lived!
The placenta lived. ha ha so funny.

Don't quit your day job.

“A whole year on Topix! Yay!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#291 May 23, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why they call him sticky face? Not hard to figure out if you think about it. LMFAO
Well stated, little termite! You've served your Queen Francis proudly.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#292 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigoted stereotype much? Let me rephrase what I wrote to meet the PC guidelines you demand.
Heterosexual and homosexual mens underwear stinks. As in mens underwear stinks. As in all men, not just homosexual men.
Hope that helps your overly sensitive standards. And is perfectly clear, PC committee approved!
So lets review, when I say men it means all men (duh).
Thank you.
Two words you'll have to look up that almost no gay man will ever need to: "depilatory" and "bidet". Perhaps frequent showers with soap and water need a refresher?

My boxers smell just fine. Try changing yours more often.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#293 May 23, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Blow me.
Oh, c'mon Curt. You walked right into that one, AND have repeatedly supplied the inspiration and material.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#295 May 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, c'mon Curt. You walked right into that one, AND have repeatedly supplied the inspiration and material.
It shut him up for a day or two.

I am getting some money together to buy him a one way ticket to Paris so he can shoot himself on the alter of Notre Dame. I'll supply the bullets.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#296 May 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Two words you'll have to look up that almost no gay man will ever need to: "depilatory" and "bidet". Perhaps frequent showers with soap and water need a refresher?
My boxers smell just fine. Try changing yours more often.
I wear briefs. Belay the hate. Personal hygiene has nothing to do with sexual preference.

You have gay slobs and straight slobs in the same proportions.

Hope that helps, but I can't teach you tolerance, only facts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#297 May 23, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>It shut him up for a day or two.
I am getting some money together to buy him a one way ticket to Paris so he can shoot himself on the alter of Notre Dame. I'll supply the bullets.
If I get real mean and nasty will you buy me a ticket to Paris too!? I'm not "funny" or anything like that but I love Paris.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#298 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I get real mean and nasty will you buy me a ticket to Paris too!? I'm not "funny" or anything like that but I love Paris.
My God you LOOSER, you truly live for any reaction you can get from anyone to fill a void in your empty miserable life.

I suspect you would take yourself out if ignored, shame they don't ignore you, whiney attention starved , no life invertebrate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min The Word Of God 50,034
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min lides 3,474
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 22 min well 122
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 28 min lides 627
Luhrmann, Gisele hit Chanel's Parisian boulevard 47 min Jumper The wise 4
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 57 min Jumper The wise 19
Man Charged in Bushwick Anti-Gay Shooting Left ... 1 hr Jumper The wise 12
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr BARTHOLOMEW 2,248
Biggest Gay Lies 2 hr Eugene 2,197
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 5 hr DNF 104

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE