'Christian' Radio Host: Don't Marry '...

'Christian' Radio Host: Don't Marry 'Em, Stone 'Em

There are 37 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 7, 2014, titled 'Christian' Radio Host: Don't Marry 'Em, Stone 'Em. In it, EDGE reports that:

In the Bible's New Testament, John Chapter 8: Verse 7, Jesus says "Let he who is without sin, cast the the first stone" to an angry mob about to stone a woman to death for committing the sin of adultery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25 Jan 8, 2014
fr WasteWater:

>Of course. Everybody must get stoned.<

Oh, GREAT. Now I've got that song stuck in my head!
Gloria

Youngstown, OH

#27 Jan 9, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
Queers are sick mentally ill people who need help.
stop harrassing people who voluntarily use this app. If u dont like and dont agree with homosexuals, dont read and dont comment!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jan 9, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so obvious, Queer mental illness.
Queer mental illness? It that where someone, not you, is SO afraid other people may think he is gay, but not you, that he resorts to name calling as a smoke screen (not you)?.

Jesus knows your little secret.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Jan 9, 2014
Spike wrote:
<quoted text> They are freaks of nature. AIDS is natures way of cleansing the human race of weak, deranged people within the race leaving the stong to advance and multiply.
Really? When did a virus acquire the ability to determine who is weak and deranged? Was it right after they figured out that you are dumber than a bag of hammers?
Spike

Akron, OH

#34 Jan 9, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When did a virus acquire the ability to determine who is weak and deranged? Was it right after they figured out that you are dumber than a bag of hammers?
80% of all new AIDS cases are among homo's. Most of the remaining 20% are among blacks,who for the most part lack any moral restraint and druggies. It's a win/win for everyone.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Jan 9, 2014
Spike wrote:
<quoted text> 80% of all new AIDS cases are among homo's. Most of the remaining 20% are among blacks,who for the most part lack any moral restraint and druggies. It's a win/win for everyone.
So desperate to make your point that you resort to easily refutable lies?

I'd say you have issues.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#37 Jan 9, 2014
Spike wrote:
<quoted text> 80% of all new AIDS cases are among homo's. Most of the remaining 20% are among blacks,who for the most part lack any moral restraint and druggies. It's a win/win for everyone.
Glad to know you're an equal opportunity bigot. What other groups do you hate?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Jan 9, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. It's when a man would rather smoke a penis opposed to enjoying a woman the way he's suppose to. When someone is wired wrong, like you are, or confused in the head, it's mental illness. Easy to comprehend.
"smoke a penis?"

How very descriptive. Obviously you've given this quite a bit of thought.

I'm not confused, VoR.... I'm not the one trying to convince the world that I'm straight. As if...
frisco

Branson, MO

#39 Jan 9, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely not. It's when a man would rather smoke a penis opposed to enjoying a woman the way he's suppose to. When someone is wired wrong, like you are, or confused in the head, it's mental illness. Easy to comprehend.


Yet you're the one saying that being a homosexual is a mental handicap when it's been proven that it's not. You were presented with these facts and still you respond with the same bullshit. I'm pretty sure the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results. How funny that you, with your clear lack of knowledge (even though it's handed to you.) are preaching about mental disease not even recognizing your own. Lol.

“A long time ago”

Since: Nov 09

in a galaxy far, far away....

#40 Jan 9, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
Absolutely not. It's when a man would rather smoke a penis opposed to enjoying a woman the way he's suppose to. When someone is wired wrong, like you are, or confused in the head, it's mental illness. Easy to comprehend.
Just like those evil "lefties" who would rather write southpaw, instead of with their proper right hand the way their supposed to.

What do you suggest we do with THEM, Dr. Pretend?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Jan 10, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand why people say you freaks are born liars. I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm straight. I could care less what you mentally ill queers think about me. You freaks are sick.
Honey, it's what every one with a little education thinks of you. The typical behaviors of closet queens aren't exactly secret. Students can read about people just like you in any psychology 101 textbook. There's even a very simple test to determine who is a closet queen. Didn't know that, did you?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jan 10, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it. A vote by a small minority of APA members did away with a disorder. Wouldn't it be great if they could vote away cancer, heart disease, HIV, etc.
No major medical organization has said, in an official statement, that homosexuality isn't a disorder. They all have released official statements on homosexuality.
It is your right to believe that you don't have a disorder and my right to believe you do. So get over it, freak.
ALL major medical organizations have made official statements that homosexuality isn't a disorder. Did you really think you could get away with lying about it?

Explain how a "small minority" won a vote.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Jan 10, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it. A vote by a small minority of APA members did away with a disorder. Wouldn't it be great if they could vote away cancer, heart disease, HIV, etc.
No major medical organization has said, in an official statement, that homosexuality isn't a disorder. They all have released official statements on homosexuality.
It is your right to believe that you don't have a disorder and my right to believe you do. So get over it, freak.
Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

No, lesbian, gay and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.
http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

Wanna try another lie?
Absolutely

Hockessin, DE

#48 Jan 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, it's what every one with a little education thinks of you. The typical behaviors of closet queens aren't exactly secret. Students can read about people just like you in any psychology 101 textbook. There's even a very simple test to determine who is a closet queen. Didn't know that, did you?
Nice insult you queer POS. CALLING HIM WHAT YOU ARE, a filthy a:ss disgusting POS fagg@t. So funny. Roflmfao
Absolutely

Hockessin, DE

#49 Jan 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Is homosexuality a mental disorder?

No, lesbian, gay and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.
http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

Wanna try another lie?
Homosexuality is the biggest mental disorder there is. It's downright sad that they can't put a stop to the illness before the child is born.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Jan 11, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice insult you queer POS. CALLING HIM WHAT YOU ARE, a filthy a:ss disgusting POS fagg@t. So funny. Roflmfao
I'm not a closet queen, Mary. You are, evidently.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Jan 11, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is the biggest mental disorder there is. It's downright sad that they can't put a stop to the illness before the child is born.
The only one with an illness around here is you. Look what ego dystonic homosexuality has done to you! It's turned you into a screeching closet queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr cpeter1313 57,983
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr cpeter1313 14,239
Happy Thanksgiving!!! 5 hr Brother Bubba 1
News This Is the Gayest Thing I've Ever Seen 5 hr Howard 1
News Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling (Nov '14) 5 hr BangmoPopoPedos 184
News Facebook can tell if you're gay based on a few ... 5 hr Howard 1
Hey Jade! 5 hr Sow Belly 2
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 10 hr Trix 26,531
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 12 hr Frankie Rizzo 49
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 18 hr Frankie Rizzo 112
More from around the web