Ayo Kimathi: Homeland Security worker...

Ayo Kimathi: Homeland Security worker on paid leave after it's discovered he runs racist website

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Aug 25, 2013, titled Ayo Kimathi: Homeland Security worker on paid leave after it's discovered he runs racist website. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Homeland Security worker on paid leave after it's discovered he runs a radical website that calls on black people to 'kill more whites than our Christian hearts can count' 'In order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites,' site declares Kimathi opposes gay rights and integration between races; ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2013
And so many, probably in the KKK, have not been caught yet.
Bannedagain4

Kittanning, PA

#3 Dec 22, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
And so many, probably in the KKK, have not been caught yet.
Probably not, White people are not dumb enough to run a hate site and work for the government. The klan has been irrelevant for 40 years., yet y'all still bring it up. When was the last recorded lynching?
hghg

India

#4 Dec 22, 2013
frsdf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 20 min No Surprise 556
News Trump bans transgender people from military 41 min Rose_NoHo 332
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 47 min Beatnik 53,723
News Patrick's Cabaret settles antigay discriminatio... 59 min Rev Cash Dollar 13
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 8,413
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 1 hr Rev Cash Dollar 18
News Imam Who Compared Gays To Pedophiles After Orla... 1 hr Xavier 4
News Teen weighs impact of joining school gay-straig... 13 hr The Troll Stopper 7
More from around the web