Berea to enact protections for gay city workers

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

Gay rights advocates have scored another victory in a small eastern Kentucky town as Berea prepares to expand anti-discrimination protections for city employees.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2013

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Careful Kentucky, they'll revoke your confederacy membership if you keep this up!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ROFL

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WeTheSheeple wrote:
Careful Kentucky, they'll revoke your confederacy membership if you keep this up!
Kentucky was never in the Confederacy, you dope !

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky was never in the Confederacy, you dope !
Technically no, in spirit- yes.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky was never in the Confederacy, you dope !
They joined after the war. Didn't you know?

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 1, 2013
 
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
They joined after the war. Didn't you know?
Kentucky NEVER seceeded from the U.S.A.

Kentucky was NEVER in the Confederacy.

I lived for a time in Kentucky (where I met my first boyfriend) and in West Virginia (where I met my fiancee).

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

And you think you have a sense of humor!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky NEVER seceeded from the U.S.A.
Kentucky was NEVER in the Confederacy.
I lived for a time in Kentucky (where I met my first boyfriend) and in West Virginia (where I met my fiancee).
Official civil war borders notwithstanding, I'll always consider Kentucky as part of the confederacy. I know most people in Kentucky consider themselves confederates.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Official civil war borders notwithstanding, I'll always consider Kentucky as part of the confederacy. I know most people in Kentucky consider themselves confederates.
I lived there. I found what you say NOT to be true.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 2, 2013
 
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky NEVER seceeded from the U.S.A.
Kentucky was NEVER in the Confederacy.
I lived for a time in Kentucky (where I met my first boyfriend) and in West Virginia (where I met my fiancee).
In the future, to save time, can you just list the places you have NOT lived? It would be a much shorter list than your constant unsettled moving tales.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 2, 2013
 
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived there. I found what you say NOT to be true.
How do you know? I doubt if you even completely unpacked your boxes as long as you hovered there. I've seen hummingbirds sit still longer than you do in your constant up-heaved life.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 2, 2013
 
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>In the future, to save time, can you just list the places you have NOT lived? It would be a much shorter list than your constant unsettled moving tales.
I've lived in 7 states, living in New York for more than 50 years.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 2, 2013
 
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived in 7 states, living in New York for more than 50 years.
OK? So you admit it.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 2, 2013
 
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>OK? So you admit it.
I hope to live in Arizona for the next 50 years.:)
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 2, 2013
 
Move to Toronto,Ontario,Canada.It'll be easier for you.Except if you're straight,then just stay there.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 2, 2013
 
SLIF wrote:
Move to Toronto,Ontario,Canada.It'll be easier for you.Except if you're straight,then just stay there.
I moved here for the warm weather after enduring -15F weather in New York too long. I figure I'll either stay here or move to Belize.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 2, 2013
 
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived there. I found what you say NOT to be true.
Jokes aside ...(rimshot)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••