#MortAuxGay ('Death To Gays') Hashtag...

#MortAuxGay ('Death To Gays') Hashtag Trends On Twitter After France Legalizes Gay Marriage

There are 9 comments on the Democratic Underground Latest Breaking News story from Apr 25, 2013, titled #MortAuxGay ('Death To Gays') Hashtag Trends On Twitter After France Legalizes Gay Marriage. In it, Democratic Underground Latest Breaking News reports that:

Anti-same sex marriage activists of the anti-gay marriage movement 'la Manif pour Tous' protest during a demonstration, a few hours after the French Parliament adopted gay marriage law at the Assemblee Nationale on April 23, 2013 in Paris, France.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democratic Underground Latest Breaking News.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Apr 25, 2013
France stupidly allowed their country to become overrun with Muslims. The French are a pretty tolerant bunch and I doubt this comes from them. This sounds more like Sharia to me!
Regards, Terri

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#2 Apr 26, 2013
TerryE wrote:
France stupidly allowed their country to become overrun with Muslims. The French are a pretty tolerant bunch and I doubt this comes from them. This sounds more like Sharia to me!
Regards, Terri
Crowds of peoples demonstrating against gay marriage were mainly composed with roman catholic activists.
In our history, roman catholics prove themselves worse than the sharia supporting muslims http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew%...

Since: Mar 12

Vauréal, France

#3 Apr 26, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Regards, Terri
Please our catholic traditionalist, far right activists an other unwholesome lobbies. We generally do not advertise them but there is pkenty of them in the woodwork
Bobby

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Go France go!
Beauty Queen

London, UK

#6 Apr 27, 2013
JOBBY wrote:
Go France go!
Internet troll ...
Earl

Lithuania

#8 Apr 28, 2013
I'm glad to see the people of France fighting back in favor of morality and decency!
Earl

Lithuania

#9 Apr 28, 2013
TerryE wrote:
Regards, Terri
No they've allowed their country to be overrun with queers - much worse a threat than Muslims.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Earl wrote:
No they've allowed their country to be overrun with queers - much worse a threat than Muslims.
They are a threat only at your panties, darling
Playstation

Aix-en-provence, France

#11 May 2, 2013
The number of ignorant people who are commenting on this news is unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Just Think 24,717
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 11 min Rainbow Kid 47
News Tupelo mother, son featured on LGBT video 37 min Sweetness 22
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 41 min Elizabeth1912 4
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr Harvey 1,023
News Gay DNC chair candidate Ray Buckley drops out, ... 1 hr Mikey 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 44,897
More from around the web