Gay Travelers Find Their Perfect Phil...

Gay Travelers Find Their Perfect Philly Neighborhood With New Facebook Quiz

There are 6 comments on the WVNY story from Nov 1, 2012, titled Gay Travelers Find Their Perfect Philly Neighborhood With New Facebook Quiz. In it, WVNY reports that:

Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNY.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2012
(yawn)
Yobyag

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Because every Gay loves Lady Gaga. Bit of a stereotype no?

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Slow news day, I guess.
Yobyag

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Rose The Black Dork wrote:
The same travelers that gave the portrait of Reagan the middle finger in the White House no?
And that has what to do with this? People are stupid. Gay, Straight, black, White, Mormon, Muslim, we are all idiots and do stupid things sometimes. The truly stupid ones tend to have photographic evidence of their stupidity.
Yobyag

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Nov 3, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
It was that same group, Gay Travelers invited to the WH and did such a thing. Just pointing out the conduct of such a morally maginficent group of poofters.
Sorry but you are incorrect. The folks at the White House were from the Philly Gay News. This article is about The Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation.

Completely different group of people who also happen to be from Philadelphia. There are a lot of us you know.
SLIF

Canada

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Yobyag wrote:
Because every Gay loves Lady Gaga. Bit of a stereotype no?
I like listening to 1970s music,myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min cpeter1313 46,280
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 41 min jonjedi 31
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 2 hr Wondering 18
News Perry blasts election of 1st gay Texas A&M stud... 2 hr jonjedi 3
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 hr guest 1,326
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 3 hr Mona 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr carter county res... 25,230
More from around the web