Corbett's Gay Marriage-Incest Analogy...

Corbett's Gay Marriage-Incest Analogy Draws Strong Reaction

There are 5 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Oct 5, 2013, titled Corbett's Gay Marriage-Incest Analogy Draws Strong Reaction. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

Gov. Tom Corbett has once again pushed himself into the national debate over gay marriage with comments he'd clearly like to take back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

Since: Jan 10

Westerville, OH

#1 Oct 5, 2013
When will the haters ever learn?
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#2 Oct 5, 2013
The answer to that riddle, Marram, is: Never.

Without intelligence or the ability to reason, these people are incapable of actually learning anything other than the hatred that's been programmed into them by their churches.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
If everyone would just let the queers have free and total access to everyone sexually, toddler age and up, then everything would be peachy keen. They've got it in the schools, kindergartens and libraries, but they want it for real, like maybe a voucher system. Lots of drugs too, cause having a young homeless boy have an orgasm when sniffing amyl nitrate is really fun to watch. Hollywood even likes to allude to how its really neato.
That's the message queers have when they say "haters" should learn. And if you don't learn it, they'll threaten to infect your women with HIV/AIDS, which they in fact did in their terrorist assaults in California.
Tell me why I should trust these nutters.
Keep your sick fantasies to yourself please.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
If everyone would just let the queers have free and total access to everyone sexually, toddler age and up, then everything would be peachy keen. They've got it in the schools, kindergartens and libraries, but they want it for real, like maybe a voucher system. Lots of drugs too, cause having a young homeless boy have an orgasm when sniffing amyl nitrate is really fun to watch. Hollywood even likes to allude to how its really neato.
That's the message queers have when they say "haters" should learn. And if you don't learn it, they'll threaten to infect your women with HIV/AIDS, which they in fact did in their terrorist assaults in California.
Because none of what you just ranted about is true. Maybe in your warped mind. Please stay away from humans.
Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
YOU'RE the one who shouldn't be trusted around young people, hillbilly. Or barnyard animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min WasteWater 13,076
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 3 min Ismail 737
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min GayleWood 37,347
Great Gays 29 min Gay Admirer 2
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 32 min country 948
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 33 min Dallas 385
The NE Jade Twosday Thread 40 min Lenny 2
More from around the web