Utah Man Goes on Hunger Strike to Stop Gay Marriage

Jan 3, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A man from Utah is hoping his hunger strike will halt state officials from issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, ABC's Salt Lake City affiliate KTVX reports.

Comments
1 - 20 of 134 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tmv

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Well that is just stupid!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

He just wants free chick-fil-a sandwiches/waffle fries and a big side order of attention!
Schultz

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Kudos to Mr. Trestin Meacham!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

This guy obviously just needs some attention.......because his hunger strike AIN'T gonna stop Gay and Lesbian couples from marrying!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Hey, what time is it over there in Germany? Time to change name/location?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Greetings rentbois and other assorted gays. It has been brought to my attention that the new year has come and gone yet some of you are still in arears for you sugar glider bill. Since you have rebuffed my repeated entreaties to you to pay your arearage, you are now hereby on notice that I will not be taking cookie orders from you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
He just wants free chick-fil-a sandwiches/waffle fries and a big side order of attention!
And the rest of us want decency, morality and common sense, which is to say we don't like fagtard marriage. I am hereby boicotting any sales to you rentbois until your sugar glider bills are paid in full.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

[QUOTE who=""][/QUOTE]
You truly AREN'T a Girl Scout and you NEED to STFU!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly AREN'T a Girl Scout and you NEED to STFU!!!
He has no attention over at the Gay Cafe thread. His hero, Frankie Dizzo hasn't posted in days, and now the poor troll seeking as much attention as he can, is using all his registered accounts, very carefully. Give the idiot enough rope, and he will lose them one by one. His best is the "Blonde Queer", supposedly married to his other alter, "Straight Sh00ter".
Cornelius

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He has no attention over at the Gay Cafe thread. His hero, Frankie Dizzo hasn't posted in days, and now the poor troll seeking as much attention as he can, is using all his registered accounts, very carefully. Give the idiot enough rope, and he will lose them one by one. His best is the "Blonde Queer", supposedly married to his other alter, "Straight Sh00ter".
Are you sure Frankie isn't here right now? And I thought I was Blond Queen? You're confused again.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

The fact that you replied using an anonymous proxy cleared up any confusion you tried to create. Maybe you could report post #9 and hope it gets deleted. Good luck with that!
RONE

Orangeburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Jade confuses easily for i am Blond Queen.
Tony

Orangeburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Practically confessed that she/he stalks Frankie.
man oh man

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

i do not care if you are gay, i don;t need to know, i am not gay and you don't need to know that, if you are gay and happy no one needs to know because it seems you gays always have to tell someone, why i don't care.
man oh man

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
This guy obviously just needs some attention.......because his hunger strike AIN'T gonna stop Gay and Lesbian couples from marrying!!!
i think is what he is saying he don't want food in the belly when he throws up because this is sickning, that i think is the key word ATTENTION this is all they want (gays)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

man oh man wrote:
<quoted text>
i think is what he is saying he don't want food in the belly when he throws up because this is sickning, that i think is the key word ATTENTION this is all they want (gays)
Maybe if both him and you STOP thinking about that which make you sick it WON'T make you sick anymore.....besides, it's NONE of your business!!!
man oh man

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

oh you are so right it is none of my business so keep this crap to yourself, i don't care if you are gay if you are so happy you are gay why oh why does anybody have to know you are gay shut up and go on with life (you happy gay)
man oh man

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He has no attention over at the Gay Cafe thread. His hero, Frankie Dizzo hasn't posted in days, and now the poor troll seeking as much attention as he can, is using all his registered accounts, very carefully. Give the idiot enough rope, and he will lose them one by one. His best is the "Blonde Queer", supposedly married to his other alter, "Straight Sh00ter".
with the comment from (socal) stfu and the truth don't hurt, all the gays are in pain that is why they have to tell someone that they are gay, you don't have the straight folks having to tell people they are straight i don't get it, like i say shut up and go on with life, oh that is right if men marry men and women (that are gay)do the same we can let nature take its corse.
man oh man

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
just because none gays do not agree with you, we are at fault, i have a right to my feelings and i feel this is wrong.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

man oh man wrote:
<quoted text>
just because none gays do not agree with you, we are at fault, i have a right to my feelings and i feel this is wrong.
Please make sense in your comments.....no one knows what the hell you are trying to say!!!

Goody for you.....I disagree with your opinion........lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min dawgs 52,915
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 8 min Subliminal 16,190
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children 9 min Dan 39
Southwestern Christian University Expels Studen... 14 min WasteWater 461
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 34 min lides 2,617
love being gay 37 min max latham 1
The Coming Christian Revolt 41 min Dan 257
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,709
Biggest Gay Lies 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,217
•••
•••