Pastor: 'Frozen' was Created by the Devil, Teaches Kids to be Gay

Mar 11, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A conservative pastor has apparently taken issue with Disney's latest blockbuster animated hit "Frozen," saying the Academy Award-winning movie makes children gay and treats "homosexuality in a light sort of way," Right Wing Watch reports.

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

This is the second person to claim this movies makes children gay. What the hell are these loons smoking/ingesting/shooting-up when they watch this animation? Of course, it is coming from "Right Wing Watch".

Since: Nov 09

Columbus OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

I feel sorry for his 5 year old daughter if she would turn out to be Lesbian. I am sure she would be disowned by him. By the way, movies do not make someone Gay!
Angel

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

That pastor need to get a life... so homophobic!!
Larry

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

They say It takes all kinds?

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

nealcmh wrote:
I feel sorry for his 5 year old daughter if she would turn out to be Lesbian. I am sure she would be disowned by him. By the way, movies do not make someone Gay!
No, they don't. But they make people WISH they were !:)
Jojoe in NY

Amsterdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Iím tired of hearing these ípastorsí blaming activist judges as the cause of striking down the anti-gay laws. The judges are only following the letter of the LAW and CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES that clearly prohibit discrimination of ANY KIND.

If this pastor is a Christian pastor, he should be teaching the New Testament ONLY. This part of the bible is for Christian followers, and nowhere in the new testament does it mention anything about being gay is wrong or any other discrimination. It teaches LOVE, FORGIVENESS, and to not judge. No where did Jesus preach hate, and neither should this pastor.

Also the biggest point, you aren't made gay, you are BORN that way. You are ether straight, gay, bisexual or transgender from birth. Watching a movie or listening to music will not turn you gay. You are what you are when you are conceived. I wish people would just accept that.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

I was turned gay by watching Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ".

If you're interested in obtaining a copy for yourself, check the blu-ray dump bins at Wal-Mart. Jesus is currently on clearance there.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Jojoe in NY wrote:
Iím tired of hearing these ípastorsí blaming activist judges as the cause of striking down the anti-gay laws. The judges are only following the letter of the LAW and CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES that clearly prohibit discrimination of ANY KIND.
If this pastor is a Christian pastor, he should be teaching the New Testament ONLY. This part of the bible is for Christian followers, and nowhere in the new testament does it mention anything about being gay is wrong or any other discrimination. It teaches LOVE, FORGIVENESS, and to not judge. No where did Jesus preach hate, and neither should this pastor.
Also the biggest point, you aren't made gay, you are BORN that way. You are ether straight, gay, bisexual or transgender from birth. Watching a movie or listening to music will not turn you gay. You are what you are when you are conceived. I wish people would just accept that.
Hey ! Until recently, I lived in Gloversville, and my sister lived in Amsterdam. We both coincidentally moved at the same time, but to different states.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

If Disney movies can make someone gay, can I force a cute straight guy to watch one at gunpoint?
Buford

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

I wouldn't put it past Disney to put subliminal content into their movies to brainwash kids into the gay lifestyle. As a matter of fact I'd be willing to bet they do.
Buford

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

What they do is flash messages like "GAY IS GOOD", "BE GAY", "YOU ARE GAY", "YOU WANT TO BE GAY", "BE GAY TO BE POPULAR", etc, These messages are flashed for such a small period of time and at such a high rate of speed that they are not visible to the eye yet have a significant impact on the subconscious mind.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Buford wrote:
I wouldn't put it past Disney to put subliminal content into their movies to brainwash kids into the gay lifestyle. As a matter of fact I'd be willing to bet they do.
Of course they do ! Why do you think that Donald Duck never wears any pants ! he's a Gayduck !

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Yes, subliminal content. Science ruled that out in the early 70's. You just crawl out from under a rock, Buford1? "Frozen" in the past? What a stupid attempt at attention. Now, I acknowledged your stupidity, time to change your username/location and post more nonsense! Some life. Better yet, drag my posting over to the Cafe thread and alter it and respond to it with five or six different names!! Enjoy.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Oh, there's no question. Topix does it, too ... haven't you ever wondered why the dot above the "i" in their logo is orange? If you could magnify it eleventy-seven thousand times, you'd see that it's actually a neurotransmitter that sends out "Gay is good" messages 47 times per second.

Thank God you wear your little tinfoil hat whenever you log on, or you'd be seized by an uncontrollable urge to redecorate your trailer house and do something productive with your life.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there's no question. Topix does it, too ... haven't you ever wondered why the dot above the "i" in their logo is orange? If you could magnify it eleventy-seven thousand times, you'd see that it's actually a neurotransmitter that sends out "Gay is good" messages 47 times per second.
Thank God you wear your little tinfoil hat whenever you log on, or you'd be seized by an uncontrollable urge to redecorate your trailer house and do something productive with your life.
Like adopt a cat !:)

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Buford wrote:
What they do is flash messages like "GAY IS GOOD", "BE GAY", "YOU ARE GAY", "YOU WANT TO BE GAY", "BE GAY TO BE POPULAR", etc, These messages are flashed for such a small period of time and at such a high rate of speed that they are not visible to the eye yet have a significant impact on the subconscious mind.
What do they do to you?

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
This is the second person to claim this movies makes children gay. What the hell are these loons smoking/ingesting/shooting-up when they watch this animation? Of course, it is coming from "Right Wing Watch".
Pastor Swanson says, "Iím not a tinfoil hat conspiratorialist,"

We can plainly see he's had his tinfoil hat bronzed. While he was wearing it.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Napoleon Bonaparte is to blame .. he trumped the french Revolutionists' effort to forever bury religion and its lies ; but making " deals " with the Pope was more profitable for him ; too bad he wasn't shot before .. St. Helena was too lenient a punishment for him .

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Jojoe in NY wrote:
This may interest you since "religious freedom for people who have deeply held spiritual beliefs" has become the new slogan now that the "traditional family values" thing has backfired on them.

The good Pastor may want to familiarise himself with some of these scriptures as well.

66 Bible Verses about Obeying Authority
http://www.openbible.info/topics/obeying_auth...

Hebrews 13:17 ESV

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Romans 13:1-5 ESV

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Titus 3:1 ESV

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work,

1 Peter 2:13-15 ESV

Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

the " but " is entirely superfluous , sorry ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Agenda: How the far left uses homosexuality to ... 6 min Ted Haggard s Gospel Rub 29
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 6 min truth 298
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 15 min Subliminal 2,764
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 15 min Rose_NoHo 411
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 18 min DebraE 52,939
State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... 24 min Ted Haggard s Gospel Rub 88
Lubbock man says he was fired for being gay; la... 31 min Ted Haggard s Gospel Rub 197
Texas: Gay-marriage ban best for children 35 min Otter in the Ozarks 86
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr Sergeant at Arms 1,231
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr DNF 2,628
•••
•••