Students React to Suspected Anti-Gay Hate Crime at UVA - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spo...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

A group of students at the University of Virginia is demanding an end to anti-gay violence on grounds.
Comments
21 - 40 of 43 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2012
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
nothing like the look on the face of a bleeding dying bigot... especially a redneck one... should have seen the look on the face of the redneck in kansas city who was three times my size as i pull back the hammer on my concealed firearm after he was threatning to draq a gay friend of mine with a chain behind his truck back in the 80's... my only regret was that i let him go
Nice fantasy life you have going there; but could you at least TRY to be a little more original?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CvilleGordo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice fantasy life you have going there; but could you at least TRY to be a little more original?
yo couldn't be further from the truth... I left home when I was in the 8th grade from a farm in kentucky. spent from age 14 till age 23 as a hardcore street prostitute and stripper with seven convictions to back it up including a 4 year sentence (served a year and five months) in Bayview womens correctional facility in New York City for prostitution, cocaine possession, and assault and battery on a police officer... as to the incident in question.. it most definately did happen and i very often did carry a concealed firearm on the streets of this country as a hooker (don't worry no permit, and don't care)
RNR

Scottsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Nov 19, 2012
 
so its ok to call themselves Queer but god forbid a straight person uses that word. It was in the article btw. I could careless about a person's sexual orientation but give it a rest already
RNR

Scottsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

haha, the word was even deleted from my comment but yet the article clearly states that word in the name of their group, too funny

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Liberalace wrote:
<quoted text>
I live near Charlottesville and often worry about what they teach children in public schools. For example, we spend so much time teaching politically correct things like "tolerance" and other vague concepts that are really under the purview of parents.
We do not spend enough time teaching topics like, say, spelling. And we end up with folks posting words like "your" instead of "you're" and "sucede" instead of "secede." Heck, you can't even spell "Lilith" correctly.
Now, remember my fine friend, fingers on the home keys; thumbs on the space bar. Learn to spell and it will do wonders for your persuasive skills.
See you at dinner next Thursday at Rachel Maddow's house!
R.I.P.: Jeffery Dahmer
you might think your all high and educated, but your neglect for the need to teach children to not bully othersis as important as spellin!!!!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RNR wrote:
so its ok to call themselves Queer but god forbid a straight person uses that word. It was in the article btw. I could careless about a person's sexual orientation but give it a rest already
the student was physically attacked... heeello!!!

I bet if I physically attacked you you wouldn't jut give it a rest already.... Thought so

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

funny wrote:
Isn't it funny that when anyone doesn't agree with a gay person they are labeled a redneck? Gays don't like being labeled, but they are the first to strike out on others when they don't feel like they are in control! Just listen to Satan's bung if you want to see an example.
no i do believe the major reaction is gay people not liking physical assault.... look we know your slow to get it...
Crazy

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Violence is violence, no need to classify it as hate or anything else. It's not okay to punch people. Just like its not okay to be a prostitue, coke head(or dealer), or criminal in general. How are you going to pass judgement on someone when you or I don't know how they felt. Just because someone uses any language in an altercation you still don't know if they hate. It's wrong to hit someone, why does it matter what reason is behind it.t
Crazy

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>no i do believe the major reaction is gay people not liking physical assault.... look we know your slow to get it...
Does anyone like getting assaulted? That still doesn't explain why it's okay for you to name call , but get upset when it's flipped around. Just saying that if you don't like name calling then lead by example. Or is it okay to name call as long as you don't punch someone?
funny

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Nov 19, 2012
 
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>yo couldn't be further from the truth... I left home when I was in the 8th grade from a farm in kentucky. spent from age 14 till age 23 as a hardcore street prostitute and stripper with seven convictions to back it up including a 4 year sentence (served a year and five months) in Bayview womens correctional facility in New York City for prostitution, cocaine possession, and assault and battery on a police officer... as to the incident in question.. it most definately did happen and i very often did carry a concealed firearm on the streets of this country as a hooker (don't worry no permit, and don't care)
There's goes the reasoning behind your lack of writing skills. Can you speak English? You damn sure can't type it or hold a conversation without being rude to anyone who doesn't see your point. By the way this is for the prostitution........EWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Nov 19, 2012
 
funny wrote:
<quoted text>There's goes the reasoning behind your lack of writing skills. Can you speak English? You damn sure can't type it or hold a conversation without being rude to anyone who doesn't see your point. By the way this is for the prostitution........EWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!
How did Jesus treat Mary Magdalene?John 8:1, Matthew 7:1
You have no idea how you would survive had you been in their shoes, just be thankful you had the environment that you did. I'm sure it takes a lot of strength to survive and to own their past. I'm sure you don't have to remind them of the miles that they've walked.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Nov 19, 2012
 
CvilleMechEngr wrote:
<quoted text>
The N word and the Q word are proprietary. You must be of a group in order to use the label. You can create your own group, but it may be a while before you are established to the point where you can get testy about use of your label. Dignity and respect are often uttered in the same sentence, but they are only tenuously connected. You may or may not get respect, but your dignity is entirely yours to have or lose. Self labeling may feel clever within a group, but it won't mean much to anyone else.
I'm sure you already know this, but in argument comp many years ago there was a paper about 'it' being just a word, and the idea was to diminish the negative connotation. The problem is that it's still deemed a pejorative by those within the group when it's used by a member from outside of it. They really are just words
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Nov 19, 2012
 
funny wrote:
<quoted text>There's goes the reasoning behind your lack of writing skills. Can you speak English? You damn sure can't type it or hold a conversation without being rude to anyone who doesn't see your point. By the way this is for the prostitution........EWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!
since age 14 i have never once took gov't help... fled to 30 states in ten years to avoid returning to my christian mother who fractured my skull when i was 5 and broke two limbs before my 12th birthday.. prostitution and stripping was safer then a christian family so fu

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Nov 19, 2012
 
funny wrote:
<quoted text>There's goes the reasoning behind your lack of writing skills. Can you speak English? You damn sure can't type it or hold a conversation without being rude to anyone who doesn't see your point. By the way this is for the prostitution........EWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!
and and btw azzwipe my last conviction was last march.. i served a week in lockup... and my last trick was sept of this year i'm going to college this winter to change my life and i couldn't careless how you view my life.. oh and i'm getting married to a wonderful man who accepts my past

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Nov 19, 2012
 
funny wrote:
<quoted text>There's goes the reasoning behind your lack of writing skills. Can you speak English? You damn sure can't type it or hold a conversation without being rude to anyone who doesn't see your point. By the way this is for the prostitution........EWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!
maybe you can go hang out with my wonderful christian family. i'm sure they still own the family farm in kentucky. dont worry they have no pictures of there second born daughter on that farm, a childhood friend told me there hasnt been any since my stay in the womens correctiional facility in new york... guess there god does accept are forgive hookers and strippers
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Nov 19, 2012
 
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>since age 14 i have never once took gov't help... fled to 30 states in ten years to avoid returning to my christian mother who fractured my skull when i was 5 and broke two limbs before my 12th birthday.. prostitution and stripping was safer then a christian family so fu
The problem with generalizations is that they're so very general. Just because your "Christian family" was that way, doesn't mean all "Christian families" are that way. Anger and hatred will rot you soul, and it appears from your catharsis that you've already dealt with enough of it. Don't fall into the stereotype trap.
.
On a side note, have you ever thought about changing your screen name to "Carrie?"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Nov 19, 2012
 
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>and and btw azzwipe my last conviction was last march.. i served a week in lockup... and my last trick was sept of this year i'm going to college this winter to change my life and i couldn't careless how you view my life.. oh and i'm getting married to a wonderful man who accepts my past
I hope you and that wonderful man have a happy and wonderful life together!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Nov 19, 2012
 
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>and and btw azzwipe my last conviction was last march.. i served a week in lockup... and my last trick was sept of this year i'm going to college this winter to change my life and i couldn't careless how you view my life.. oh and i'm getting married to a wonderful man who accepts my past
I am glad that you are finally changing your past because as much as you joked around, anyone can see you were not happy.

I wish you the best and do not judge Christians by what your mother did.

Just look at Curtsee with his 48 cats ,all named Nathan Lane and Mona and Rose who suck the gvmt dry of my tax money. I do not judge all parasitic clueless failed liberals based on those 3 human disasters and have grown rather fond of them.

Best to you.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Nov 19, 2012
 
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with generalizations is that they're so very general. Just because your "Christian family" was that way, doesn't mean all "Christian families" are that way. Anger and hatred will rot you soul, and it appears from your catharsis that you've already dealt with enough of it. Don't fall into the stereotype trap.
.
On a side note, have you ever thought about changing your screen name to "Carrie?"
no why lol
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Nov 19, 2012
 
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>and and btw azzwipe my last conviction was last march.. i served a week in lockup... and my last trick was sept of this year i'm going to college this winter to change my life and i couldn't careless how you view my life.. oh and i'm getting married to a wonderful man who accepts my past
You don't have to justify yourself to anyone. I wish you strength and peace.
.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
~Thomas Jefferson
.
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~Eleanor Roosevelt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••