USA TODAY/Gallup poll: 51% agree with...

USA TODAY/Gallup poll: 51% agree with Obama's gay marriage endorsement

There are 52 comments on the www.usatoday.com story from May 11, 2012, titled USA TODAY/Gallup poll: 51% agree with Obama's gay marriage endorsement. In it, www.usatoday.com reports that:

Overall, 51% approve of Obama's new position on same-sex marriage, compared with 45% who disapprove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.usatoday.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
We Call em RumpPumpers

Marion, NC

#46 Nov 25, 2012
LOL...You really need to close your legs like I said before your breath really stinks ;)

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#47 Nov 25, 2012
We Call em RumpPumpers wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was not for your sick daddy making the working people pay for your condoms all you sick fluckers would be dead in a few more years and he knows it and so do you!
i think i saw your kid this past halloween he was dressed in a white conehead sheet...oh ya... that's the family everyday attire

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#48 Nov 25, 2012
LOL...You really need to close your legs like I said before your breath really stinks ;)
wow you don't like pu@@y either.... sad
We Call em RumpPumpers

Marion, NC

#49 Nov 25, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>wow you don't like pu@@y either.... sad
Not when it smells like shit maybe you need to wipe the other way;)

“You can't handle the truth!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#50 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Not when it smells like shit maybe you need to wipe the other way;)
WOW, how 5th grade. You are an elementary school genius. I' sure your friends and family are SO proud.
We Call em RumpPumpers

Marion, NC

#51 Nov 25, 2012
WOW..Talk about a fifth grade education read your own post...LOL..You should be ashamed of yourself for doing the things to that little monkey that you have done look at it you have done and broke it's tail for easy access.

Location hidden

#52 Nov 25, 2012
WOW..Talk about a fifth grade education read your own post...LOL..You should be ashamed of yourself for doing the things to that little monkey that you have done look at it you have done and broke it's tail for easy access.
Come on, my little puppet. You now that is a picture of you and here you are again, dancing on my puppet strings. I know you can't help it. It's an aDICKtion to you, you just can't deny it. You love the big brown corn dog and we all know once you go black, you never go back. Here's you a picture you can print off and take to bed tonight. Another sad night for your wife.

http://kindofalark.com/...

PHD

Burnsville, NC

#54 Nov 26, 2012
padre burattini scimmia wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, my little puppet. You now that is a picture of you and here you are again, dancing on my puppet strings. I know you can't help it. It's an aDICKtion to you, you just can't deny it. You love the big brown corn dog and we all know once you go black, you never go back. Here's you a picture you can print off and take to bed tonight. Another sad night for your wife.
http://kindofalark.com/...
Has anyone ever told you how stupid you are and how little you add to the world? Have you queers taken over the world?
Gina

Marion, NC

#55 Nov 27, 2012
I have to say rumppumpers won this one hands down that was some funny stuff.
Crazed

Weaverville, NC

#56 Nov 27, 2012
Gina wrote:
I have to say rumppumpers won this one hands down that was some funny stuff.
Rumppumpers is a total loser! Read his other posts! He is a closet homosexual!
Gina

Marion, NC

#57 Nov 29, 2012
I don't care what you say rumppumpers kicked ass on this topic like i said he won this one hands down.

Location hidden

#58 Dec 1, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone ever told you how stupid you are and how little you add to the world? Have you queers taken over the world?
Has anyone ever told you how purty your mouth is and to squeal like a little log cabin pig? I bought your wife a strap-on, she said the first night you come in drunk again, she's going to change your name to Aunt Peg. Have fun monkey puppet. I hear if you relax it don't hurt so bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 18 min Zorri 7,190
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 31 min Scam 2,832
News Same-sex couple cheers gay marriage ruling in K... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 17
News Few gay, bisexual teen males being tested for HIV 3 hr Fa-Foxy 6
News Mormons keep affiliation with Boy Scouts despit... 4 hr tongangodz 2
I think I lost my life 4 hr herrylau 2
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 5 hr serfs up 539
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 5 hr serfs up 167
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,587
News Duke freshman says Jesus forbids him from readi... 7 hr Jaysus Sharia 47
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 8 hr too lazy to log in 980
More from around the web