Opposed to same-sex marriage, company ends wedding business

Dec 25, 2012 Full story: www.baltimoresun.com 381

An Annapolis company whose old-fashioned trolleys are iconic in the city's wedding scene has abandoned the nuptial industry rather than serve same-sex couples.

Full Story
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#355 Dec 31, 2012
Hate Queers wrote:
I sat I wasn't going to go out and kill anyone and saying I think you should be killed for being gay isn't illegal. So go wine some more I can respond on here whenever I want. the only way it would have been a threat is if I said I was going to go out and kill homosexuals which I didn't say I said I thought the government should do it big difference. so you can keep your thoughts to yourself because I really don't care what you think I have not done any crime so you can shut up I know the law and my right's and I have not done anything illegal.
IF you dont care - WHY are you droning on and on? Just stay in Backwards,hillbilly,bigoted state of dumbphukistan aka KY...and brush your tooth.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#356 Dec 31, 2012
Hate Queers wrote:
Why because we don't want a bunch of queers marrying each other we go bye what the Good book says and it says that you are an abomination before the eyes of God. Get over yourself we really don't care how you live in private we just don't want to see it in public and we shouldn't have to.
Poe.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#358 Dec 31, 2012
fr Take The Gays down:

>God ...<

Reported for threats.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#360 Dec 31, 2012
And generally in today's market you are correct.
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. I did not know that veal was unborn calf. Always thought it was just very young calf.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#361 Dec 31, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mm ... baby chickens.
If you think about it, the ONLY foods that don't involve killing something (even a plant) are milk, honey, and unfertilized eggs.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#362 Dec 31, 2012
Hate Queers wrote:
Why because we don't want a bunch of queers marrying each other we go bye what the Good book says and it says that you are an abomination before the eyes of God. Get over yourself we really don't care how you live in private we just don't want to see it in public and we shouldn't have to.
Too bad.

We're going to continue getting married and we'll flaunt it wherever we can.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#364 Dec 31, 2012
Hate Queers wrote:
Why do you call it good? It is nothing but a Book of Lies.

It's only good for burning.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#365 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny way of admitting he's correct.
lol...you have trouble comprehending sentence value. Explains your stupid thinks stupid writes response.
So let me explain in basic words to help you along :)
He said I said I was against same sex adopting.
I never said any such thing.
That makes what he said a lie. An out right lie.
That means he created a lie to have something he consider mean to say about me so idiots like you would believe him. Idiots of a feather will flock together as you flew to his defence that he didn't lie.
Unfortunately he purposefully created an out right lie about something I never said, that he lied about saying I said it. You helped perpetuate his lie by agreeing what he said was correct. Thus that makes you a supporter of his lie. So you're a liar also.
You two should meet and have coffee and laugh about the lies he makes of others here :)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#367 Jan 1, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you have trouble comprehending sentence value. Explains your stupid thinks stupid writes response.
So let me explain in basic words to help you along :)
He said I said I was against same sex adopting.
I never said any such thing.
That makes what he said a lie. An out right lie.
That means he created a lie to have something he consider mean to say about me so idiots like you would believe him. Idiots of a feather will flock together as you flew to his defence that he didn't lie.
Unfortunately he purposefully created an out right lie about something I never said, that he lied about saying I said it. You helped perpetuate his lie by agreeing what he said was correct. Thus that makes you a supporter of his lie. So you're a liar also.
You two should meet and have coffee and laugh about the lies he makes of others here :)
Talk about going in circles........I'm certain you could have found a much better way to explain yourself!!!!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#368 Jan 1, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think about it, the ONLY foods that don't involve killing something (even a plant) are milk, honey, and unfertilized eggs.
Well, technically even milk and eggs are killing something as well, depending on how loose you define life. If you define is as anti-abortionists do, it's killing. Defined as pro-abortionists do, it's not. lol

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#369 Jan 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad.
We're going to continue getting married and we'll flaunt it wherever we can.
I should get some gay friends who want to get married. I have always wanted to go to a gay wedding.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#371 Jan 1, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
And I agree. But gays marrying, and abortion, do not directly affect me.
Gun rights, Freedom of Speech, etc these affect me.
Then you missed the point of the quote. Fighting for gay right doesn't effect you "right now," keeping government out of women's bodies doesn't effect you "right now," but if the government is allowed to ban one of those, then what will they be able to ban next? We let them take away our right to smoke, now they're going after our right to eat healthy already, it's a slippery slope that actually has been demonstrated, yet it's the one most often ignored.

I don't care if they ban guns, really I don't. But I don't want to allow them to simply because I don't want them to think they can just ban whatever they don't like when it's convenient. More importantly, I don't want them to think that bans actually help anything, that's akin to doctors thinking pain killers actually cure illness. They have already begun encroaching onto the internet, a LOT, more than most people realize, and that was the eye opening trend for me. They'll come after your rights too, if you allow them to eliminate the others.

How best to conquer a people? Take out the ones most people don't care about first, weaken the people by reducing the rights that people "just don't care about" for whatever reason, then it's easier to target the other rights, the other freedoms, because there is less precedent and fewer people willing to stand up for the others. It's a subversion tactic, one that's pretty effective.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#372 Jan 1, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
And if we 'KNEW' how alot of these foods were processed from start to end we'd prob. think twice about eating them.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#373 Jan 1, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>And if we 'KNEW' how alot of these foods were processed from start to end we'd prob. think twice about eating them.
Not everyone. I know how most of it's processed ... I love hotdogs. Don't know why but they taste scrumptious. I also love Braunschwieger, it's a cheap liver pate, but on crackers with some Swiss cheese, it's awesome. Moldy cheese is one of my favorites, it's called blue cheese because it's a blue mold, on salads it's tasty. My dad was an outdoorsy type, knew more survival skills than most of those nuts who think the world's ending tomorrow. Gutting fish was my first lesson in preparation of food, I still remember the lesson, I was about 10 or 11, forget when exactly. I wanted to learn how to fish, saw my dad doing it, so he bought me a rod and reel, and taught me, pulled in my first catch and he showed me how to gut it to prepare for the grill, knife along the "stomach," thumb through it to push out the guts, pretty simple. Went from there, next thing I was visiting farms just to see how that happened.

Not every urbanite it is a wimp, just a lot of us.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#374 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone. I know how most of it's processed ... I love hotdogs. Don't know why but they taste scrumptious. I also love Braunschwieger, it's a cheap liver pate, but on crackers with some Swiss cheese, it's awesome. Moldy cheese is one of my favorites, it's called blue cheese because it's a blue mold, on salads it's tasty. My dad was an outdoorsy type, knew more survival skills than most of those nuts who think the world's ending tomorrow. Gutting fish was my first lesson in preparation of food, I still remember the lesson, I was about 10 or 11, forget when exactly. I wanted to learn how to fish, saw my dad doing it, so he bought me a rod and reel, and taught me, pulled in my first catch and he showed me how to gut it to prepare for the grill, knife along the "stomach," thumb through it to push out the guts, pretty simple. Went from there, next thing I was visiting farms just to see how that happened.
Not every urbanite it is a wimp, just a lot of us.
" My dad was an outdoorsy type, knew more survival skills than most of those nuts who think the world's ending tomorrow"

Why you sound more and more like Sarah Palin every day.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#375 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, technically even milk and eggs are killing something as well, depending on how loose you define life. If you define is as anti-abortionists do, it's killing. Defined as pro-abortionists do, it's not. lol
We have chickens, just loose chickens that come back to the barn at night where the fainting goats sleep(they fainted when Obama was reelected) and chickens will lay eggs without roosters thus the eggs are not fertile.

Milk is milk, nothing live about it so to compare that to abortion is rather "liberalish" of you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#376 Jan 1, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
" My dad was an outdoorsy type, knew more survival skills than most of those nuts who think the world's ending tomorrow"
Why you sound more and more like Sarah Palin every day.
If she had a brain and used it, sure.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#377 Jan 1, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
We have chickens, just loose chickens that come back to the barn at night where the fainting goats sleep(they fainted when Obama was reelected) and chickens will lay eggs without roosters thus the eggs are not fertile.
Milk is milk, nothing live about it so to compare that to abortion is rather "liberalish" of you.
Milk contains bacteria, bacteria is living, therefore consuming milk is killing.

Fertile does not refer to whether it's been fertilized or not, it just means it's capable of being fertilized so they are fertile. They also contain living cells that are waiting for fertilization to occur, whether it does or not does not change the fact that they are living cells.

I am against the government telling people how to live, it's pretty simple, abortion is a gray area, and gray areas are not the government's domain, end of story.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#378 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Milk isn't "alive". Neither are unfertilized eggs.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#379 Jan 1, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Milk isn't "alive". Neither are unfertilized eggs.
So bacteria isn't alive? Cells aren't alive? That counters all biological science, you do realize that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min Selecia Jones- JA... 27,038
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 15 min Selecia Jones- JA... 72
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMare 51,305
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 48 min KiMare 5,309
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 52 min KiMare 3,129
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr lgbt is silly 2,734
Happily ever after? Charges reduced to one year... 2 hr david traversa 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,616
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 11 hr WasteWater 39
More from around the web