Guy Proves Gay Marriage Wrong With Ma...

Guy Proves Gay Marriage Wrong With Magnets!

There are 14 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Guy Proves Gay Marriage Wrong With Magnets!. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Claims to be the first to 'scientifically' prove that gay marriage is bad using ions, and word play. He is likely going to be very disappointed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Maybe Regnerus can cite it in his next "study".

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#2 Sep 16, 2013
These people will grab at any straw. What's next? Because a block of wood and a stone can't mate that means gay marriage is wrong? How about because the coyote never caught the roadrunner - maybe that's the proof. Or maybe because the moon isn't made of cheese maybe that's why gay marriage is wrong.

Well? Why not? They're all equally ludicrous proofs.

For crying out loud.
Hans

Germany

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Chibuihem Amalaha is a genius and a true pioneer in the science of Physics!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Sep 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
Maybe Regnerus can cite it in his next "study".
Did you ever put two strong magnets together and see what happens when you DO put the positive side with positive, or negative to negative, the magnets literally FLY apart. That's me when exposed to vagina...I am pushed away instantly.
Franz

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Sep 16, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever put two strong magnets together and see what happens when you DO put the positive side with positive, or negative to negative, the magnets literally FLY apart. That's me when exposed to vagina...I am pushed away instantly.
Yet a man's nasty, stinking azzhole attracts you like nothing else right!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#6 Sep 16, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever put two strong magnets together and see what happens when you DO put the positive side with positive, or negative to negative, the magnets literally FLY apart. That's me when exposed to vagina...I am pushed away instantly.
I feel the same way about the male anatomy......lol!!!

Hugs to you my friend:-)

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Has anybody ever tried to fasten something with either two nuts or two bolts? Doesn't work too well, does it?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#8 Sep 16, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Has anybody ever tried to fasten something with either two nuts or two bolts? Doesn't work too well, does it?
Wow, your example is almost as witless as the one in the article.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#9 Sep 16, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Human beings do not sit in little plastic bins at Home Depot.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#10 Sep 16, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Now we are described as simply nuts and bolts......wow, how pathetic is that?

“Adam and Steve”

Earth

#11 Sep 16, 2013
It's a pity that Chibuihem Amalaha too late for this year's IgĀ® Noble prizes. Perhaps next year. But might it be Physics? Or Biology?

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Winner of the 2014 Ignobel Prize in Physics!

Location hidden

#13 Sep 17, 2013
Hans wrote:
Chibuihem Amalaha is a genius and a true pioneer in the science of Physics!
An impossibility if he thinks that a metaphor can prove anything. He hasn't even attain acceptable facility with logic.

Not confusing symbol and referent is SO basic to analytic thought that ... well ... the idiocy of this man leaves me chuckling in shocked disbelief.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 17, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
But hearts and minds graft quite well. The rest is mere creative mechanics and adaptability. Life figures out solutions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 11 min Shirvell s Shrivel 2,254
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 25 min Shirvell s Shrivel 16
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min Frankie Rizzo 43,018
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Wish4549 4,736
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Wish3287 22,551
News Mexican leftist senators defend battering Trump... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Arkansas court upholds gay marriage birth certi... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 277
More from around the web