The Fosters Delves Into Real Life, Ma...

The Fosters Delves Into Real Life, Makes One Million Moms Sad

There are 10 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jul 19, 2013, titled The Fosters Delves Into Real Life, Makes One Million Moms Sad. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The Fosters continues to upset One Million Moms, with their delving into real world, real life issues. OMM wants shows with fairy wings and pixie dust.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jul 19, 2013
It's a good show I found it by accident during it's premiere and didn't realize at first that the women were gay.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#3 Jul 19, 2013
The fact that gays apparently can't see the problems with that list of things from the show is a sure sign that gays are morally corrupt and should never be in charge of children.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Antoine from San Antonio wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know my neighbor was gay until one day I found out by accident when I saw him having sex with his dog and drinking urine afterwards, life is strange sometimes.
and why, as you flit around from location to location, using so many user names, you would even post that situation just proves....a sad freaking life you have had. Hopefully that thing that shit you out is dead.

Since: Jan 10

Pataskala, OH

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Chance wrote:
The fact that gays apparently can't see the problems with that list of things from the show is a sure sign that gays are morally corrupt and should never be in charge of children.
They happen daily in the typical American family. Why do you non-gay’s feel so superior when you’re not? Get over yourself, your not special.
Reginald

Switzerland

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Keep queers away from kids!!!
Half Man Half Horse

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Reginald wrote:
You have nothing to worry about; Regie
You're not old enough to be my wife
Half Man Half Horse

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>I didn't know my neighbor was gay until one day I found out by accident when I saw him having sex with his dog and drinking urine afterwards, life is strange sometimes.
He isn't gay; but obviously you are a hide-and-watch voyeur
I have something you will like

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Chance wrote:
My brother was caught by his friends having sex at 12 with his girlfriend, he was really lucky on that one.- kids will try to have sex, it happens, you probably did too.

Christians are the ones who hate the most in the US, and they spread it, I helped when I was young, something I still feel bad about. However, that is the christian way.- christians hate, but a few ignore the hatred part.

I was drinking with my friends, they were also smoking pot but I did not, when I was 16, drinking and playing video games was fun.- teens drink.

I was made fun of in school once, for liking computers, by the teacher as well. But then, Microsoft happened and people wanted help with their homework after that. My mother was against me learning how to work on computers at that age.- being different is okay.

Seriously, it's a drama about real life, these things happen in real life, get over it.
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah,you males will do it with anybody or anything.That's why there are sex crimes.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Reginald wrote:
Why?

We make wonderful and caring parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay basher Kathryn Knott forced to fork over a ... 2 min Wondering 29
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 4 min Reggie 27,284
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 4 min cpeter1313 790
News Suit: Gay couple gets 'hateful' flyers, not wed... 6 min Reggie 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min dollarsbill 17,260
News LGBT groups protest potential California textbooks 36 min Elmer 16
News Reading series teaches students about inclusion 53 min Frankie Rizzo 7
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 5 hr Wondering 564
More from around the web