Why can't penguins just be bisexual?

Why can't penguins just be bisexual?

There are 2 comments on the Xtra! story from Nov 17, 2012, titled Why can't penguins just be bisexual?. In it, Xtra! reports that:

Earlier this week, Toronto's famous gay penguin couple Pedro and Buddy successfully mated with a pair of female peguins, thus sparking a slew of people saying that the penguins were "straight" all of a sudden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xtra!.

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Bisexual penguins is a breath of fresh air after reading some threads in HS.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2012
lol

Dolphins have been described as gay sharks.....could be bisexual too.....dolphins are also a species, other than human, who have sex for pleasure as well as procreation.....not a coincidence I think
The real question ought to be why can't penguins just be dolphins :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 6 min Ismail 876
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 28 min Cordwainer Trout 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 39 min EdmondWA 37,378
The Great Gays 1 hr Gremlin 8
News The Latest: Celebrities record tribute to night... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,144
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 3 hr Peter 13
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 4 hr WasteWater 975
More from around the web