Chris Christie's Gay Rights Gamble

Chris Christie's Gay Rights Gamble

There are 14 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 25, 2013, titled Chris Christie's Gay Rights Gamble. In it, EDGE reports that:

There are multiple reasons why social conservatives have never quite warmed to Chris Christie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Gov. Crispy Crème is a big, fat joke.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
We knew he was a traitor when he started kissing up to Obama after Hurricane Sandy. This is just his latest betrayal.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Chance wrote:
We knew he was a traitor when he started kissing up to Obama after Hurricane Sandy. This is just his latest betrayal.
Allowing some of his constituents to legally marry is a betrayal of whom? People who hate families and kids?
Franz

Germany

#4 Oct 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Allowing some of his constituents to legally marry is a betrayal of whom? People who hate families and kids?
A betrayal of the normal , decent people whose rights he once claimed to be fighting for.
Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
A betrayal of the normal , decent people whose rights he once claimed to be fighting for.
There's nothing normal and decent about hate filled bigots.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
We knew he was a traitor when he started kissing up to Obama after Hurricane Sandy. This is just his latest betrayal.
Please do all you can to assure that Cristie does not become the Republican presidential candidate. While he would be better than any of the other candidates who are putting themselves forward, making sure that a Democrat wins is even better.
Lawyer of God

Issy-les-moulineaux, France

#7 Oct 26, 2013
Vote him OUT !!!!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#9 Oct 26, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do all you can to assure that Cristie does not become the Republican presidential candidate. While he would be better than any of the other candidates who are putting themselves forward, making sure that a Democrat wins is even better.
Like Obama is better, and Hillary will be better? Strange standards of "better" liberals have.

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 26, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do all you can to assure that Cristie does not become the Republican presidential candidate. While he would be better than any of the other candidates who are putting themselves forward, making sure that a Democrat wins is even better.
You're on the same side as Chance and Gremlin. You'd rather have continued war based on this issue than to neutralize it. The dum dums on the other side and you will all end up poor because you made this the biggest issue in the world.

Since: Jun 12

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 26, 2013
I meant Xavier Breath, not Gremlin. Sorry

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#12 Oct 26, 2013
ExLeftist wrote:
<quoted text> You're on the same side as Chance and Gremlin. You'd rather have continued war based on this issue than to neutralize it. The dum dums on the other side and you will all end up poor because you made this the biggest issue in the world.
I'm not sure how you want to neutralize the issue. Most people who make comments like that want gays to roll over and die, or at least become invisible.

But there's a simpler way: Treat everyone the same and mind your own business.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#13 Oct 27, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Obama is better, and Hillary will be better? Strange standards of "better" liberals have.
You mean like someone going to boycott all gay businesses, yet still keeps his hands all over his gay friendly computer?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#14 Oct 27, 2013
Lawyer of God wrote:
Vote him OUT !!!!
Hey, little liar, still waiting to hear about what one can buy on the Quai Saint Michael? If that's too tough, where is the best place to watch a sunset in Paris?

I made these super easy. Just one correct answer and I'll stop calling you liar. But, if you ignore me, then that proves that you are a filthy little liar. Nothing lower than that.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#15 Oct 27, 2013
Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
A betrayal of the normal , decent people whose rights he once claimed to be fighting for.
First off, little liar, don't end a sentence with a preposition. Second, why do you LIE so often? Is it pathological now? Can you even TELL the truth anymore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 31 min BB Board 7
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 1 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 11
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr DebraE 49,180
News AIDS Walk New York and Gay Men's Health Crisis:... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 20
News Taiwan to make landmark gay marriage ruling 3 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr RiccardoFire 5,947
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 4 hr Eagle 12 406
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 hr Hanzel 69,525
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 hr jredrvhu 25,595
More from around the web