Houston Lesbians Found Murdered Near Galveston Dumpster

Mar 10, 2014 Full story: EDGE

Two Houston lesbians who went to Galveston, Texas, for Mardi Gras were found dead near a Dumpster in Port Bolivar on Friday, March 7. The local ABC13 affiliate reported that 24-year-old Crystal Jackson and her partner of two years, 24-year-old Britney Cosby, headed out to celebrate but that the two ended up dead.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#1 Mar 10, 2014
This is certainly a terrible tragedy. I hope the person responsible for these heinous crimes is apprehended and ultimately executed.

When you leave your home, always bring at very least a celfone because it is also a tracking device. And it's a good idea to be armed, preferably with a firearm. Also, another good device to carry with you is a personal locator beacon (PLB) as they work anywhere in the world at any time (they work by satellites, and not celfone towers).

Since this wonderful electronic technology is available, and inexpensive, why not carry these things whenever you leave your home ?

Nobody leaves their home EXPECTING to be a victim of a crime or accident.

I hope the perpetrator is ultimate executed for these terrible crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Strikes Down NC Gay Marriage Ban 9 min WasteWater 72
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 10 min Poof1 3,102
Appeal sought in Puerto Rico gay marriage case 31 min nhjeff 9
GOP Congressional Candidate: Gay Couples Are 'G... 37 min Sir Andrew 15
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 48 min Sir Andrew 35
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr barry 1,534
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Brad 68,113
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 1 hr Pattysboi 33
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 2 hr Prosperity Fundie... 159

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE