Houston Lesbians Found Murdered Near ...

Houston Lesbians Found Murdered Near Galveston Dumpster

There are 1 comment on the EDGE story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Houston Lesbians Found Murdered Near Galveston Dumpster. In it, EDGE reports that:

Two Houston lesbians who went to Galveston, Texas, for Mardi Gras were found dead near a Dumpster in Port Bolivar on Friday, March 7. The local ABC13 affiliate reported that 24-year-old Crystal Jackson and her partner of two years, 24-year-old Britney Cosby, headed out to celebrate but that the two ended up dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Mar 10, 2014
This is certainly a terrible tragedy. I hope the person responsible for these heinous crimes is apprehended and ultimately executed.

When you leave your home, always bring at very least a celfone because it is also a tracking device. And it's a good idea to be armed, preferably with a firearm. Also, another good device to carry with you is a personal locator beacon (PLB) as they work anywhere in the world at any time (they work by satellites, and not celfone towers).

Since this wonderful electronic technology is available, and inexpensive, why not carry these things whenever you leave your home ?

Nobody leaves their home EXPECTING to be a victim of a crime or accident.

I hope the perpetrator is ultimate executed for these terrible crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CEO's bonus cut 25% for his anti-gay, sexist ti... 3 min Hudson712 3
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 56 min Ms Sassy 4
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 2 hr bohart 32
News Former Australian prime minister says he was he... 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr cpeter1313 9,905
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 4 hr General Zod 662
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 5 hr EdmondWA 24
News Arizona Supreme Court says gays get equal paren... 5 hr Robert 26
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 5 hr EdmondWA 63
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr River Tam 56,047
More from around the web