Human Rights Groups Back Russian Gay Propaganda Ban

Sep 7, 2013 Read more: Breitbart.com 36

This week more than 100 human rights and other groups from around the world signed a joint statement supporting the new Russian law banning gay propaganda aimed at school children.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Anyone who takes Breitbart seriously also probably thinks that "The Onion" is news. lol

"Human Rights Groups" ??? LOLOLOL

"Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken."
- Tyler Durden; "Fight Club"
Lamar

Rhinebeck, NY

#4 Sep 7, 2013
I'm glad to see Russia getting the support of decent people around the world!

Location hidden

#5 Sep 7, 2013
NONE of those groups are "Human Rights Groups".

lol

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Lamar wrote:
I'm glad to see Russia getting the support of decent people around the world!
I couldn't agree more.

Somewhere in Colorado

#7 Sep 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
lol
Not True!

Somewhere in Colorado

#8 Sep 7, 2013
It is not up to America or other nations to be butting into Russian affairs or laws. It is up to the parents to teach their kids about sex. Russian Children do not need to be bombarded by western propaganda on gay rights nor do they need to be told how gays perform sex. Shame on those pushing those Russian Language books on Russian kids. They need to mind their own business and see if they can push such trash on the kids in their own countries.

This is Typical.

The Wonderful west is full of biased hate-filled Russophobes who can't wait to jump on any bandwagon to trash Russia. And now they expect Russians to take this crappola Russian language crappola on gays aimed at children? NO!!!!!!!

Somewhere in Colorado

#9 Sep 7, 2013
1. Russia is an independent country. It is not up to the west to tell Russia what laws they make in their own country.

2. If Two-thirds of the Russian people approve of the anti-gay laws then that is a pretty good mandate of what the people want. Americ and the wonderful west are not part of the people making the laws and they need to butt out.

3. Children as they grow up will learn soon enough about gays, and they will not die if they don't know all of the details by the time they are 2 years old. What crappola the west is pushing on Russia.

4. We all know that about ten percent of the population in the world is gay. It has always been this way and it will always be this way, however, there is no reason to shove this fact into the face of children. And the it is not the business of the Wonderful west.

5. I don't wish gays any harm. Most of them have the rights other people have, however, I do not think that it is imperative to shove their gayness into the faces of other people with public displays including gay parades, and demands to be accepted.

7. BUTT OUT OF RUSSIA'S INTERNAL AFFAIRS.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Not True!
ok. Name one from the list.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 7, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
It is not up to America or other nations to be butting into Russian affairs or laws. It is up to the parents to teach their kids about sex. Russian Children do not need to be bombarded by western propaganda on gay rights nor do they need to be told how gays perform sex. Shame on those pushing those Russian Language books on Russian kids. They need to mind their own business and see if they can push such trash on the kids in their own countries.
This is Typical.
The Wonderful west is full of biased hate-filled Russophobes who can't wait to jump on any bandwagon to trash Russia. And now they expect Russians to take this crappola Russian language crappola on gays aimed at children? NO!!!!!!!
What books?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#12 Sep 8, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
1. Russia is an independent country. It is not up to the west to tell Russia what laws they make in their own country.
2. If Two-thirds of the Russian people approve of the anti-gay laws then that is a pretty good mandate of what the people want. Americ and the wonderful west are not part of the people making the laws and they need to butt out.
3. Children as they grow up will learn soon enough about gays, and they will not die if they don't know all of the details by the time they are 2 years old. What crappola the west is pushing on Russia.
4. We all know that about ten percent of the population in the world is gay. It has always been this way and it will always be this way, however, there is no reason to shove this fact into the face of children. And the it is not the business of the Wonderful west.
5. I don't wish gays any harm. Most of them have the rights other people have, however, I do not think that it is imperative to shove their gayness into the faces of other people with public displays including gay parades, and demands to be accepted.
7. BUTT OUT OF RUSSIA'S INTERNAL AFFAIRS.
I WISH we could bomb you Russians back into The Stone Age, but that would be a step UP for you people !

Location hidden

#13 Sep 8, 2013
STOP THAT !!!

sheesh!

Somewhere in Colorado

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I WISH we could bomb you Russians back into The Stone Age, but that would be a step UP for you people !
1, A typical biased hate-filled Russophobic comment.

2. Russia is not in the stone age as the western grab of scientists, olympic athletes, and coaches and the fact that Amemerica and the west have constantyly stolen military secrets from the Russians in order to finally come up with their Raptor whichcouldn't exist without that Russian technology, And Russiia is where you go to go into space. Russian is today the languiage of the space programs.

3. Dream on Bozo, You can wish in one hand and defacate in the other and see which one fills ups first. Russia can give as good as anything you can wish to bomb Russia, and that's why it will not ever happen.

4,. That is why you in the west hate Russians, because they are smart enough to challenge your technology and insist on running their own country instead of kowtowing to ignorant, biased, nincompoops like you who are far too ignorant and biased to ever see things clearly.

5. gays exist and always will, but they can live without constantly imposing their lifestyle with gay parades. It's about as offensive and annoying as hav ing people standing on street corners and pushing bible passages on people.

6. live and let live and stop obsessing over whether gays are in people's faces all tghe time.

Somewhere in Colorado

#16 Sep 20, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
What books?
It is not on this thread but in another thread that it was brought out that westerners had been distributing Russian language books to children talking about how gays I guess do it to put it as nicely as possible.

Somewhere in Colorado

#17 Sep 20, 2013
snyper wrote:
lol
Perhaps there is a difference of opinion as to what human rights comprise. Many people are concerned about how their children are raised. Perhaps a live and let live attitude is a better way to handle the gay situation, neighter deriding nor pushing gay issues. I don't think that most people want to hurt gays in any way, so why force issues on people to cause trouble where there isn't any. I think most people are accepting of other people whatever their sexual preference so why make a big deal out of it and create problems.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text> It is not on this thread but in another thread that it was brought out that westerners had been distributing Russian language books to children talking about how gays I guess do it to put it as nicely as possible.
I need links to lend it credibility.

The same was said here in the U.S. and it turned out to not be true.

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 21, 2013
Although I think Russia has a right to make any law it wants........it should NOT let its Russian citizens beat up Gay people for no reason.

It would be also nice if proud Russians today would give credit to the Jews for making Russia the most powerful nation in the world in the 1950's and 1960's.

Today Russia is top heavy in its government with non-Jews and that is why it is so much weaker today then in the 1950's when it had many Jews in its government.

Since: Apr 13

Moscow, Russia

#21 Sep 21, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
Although I think Russia has a right to make any law it wants........it should NOT let its Russian citizens beat up Gay people for no reason.
It would be also nice if proud Russians today would give credit to the Jews for making Russia the most powerful nation in the world in the 1950's and 1960's.
Today Russia is top heavy in its government with non-Jews and that is why it is so much weaker today then in the 1950's when it had many Jews in its government.
Jews didn`t make Russia powerful nation pathetic troll.
Russia was made powerful by Russia sweat and blood.
It`s now weaker, because it is robbed by Jewish oligarchs like Berezsky, Gusinsky etc.

You`re a sorry gay Jew.
What` happened to your lover STA?
Did he turned you down and plays with a sausage of some one else?))

Since: Apr 13

Moscow, Russia

#22 Sep 21, 2013
snyper wrote:
Anyone who takes Breitbart seriously also probably thinks that "The Onion" is news. lol
"Human Rights Groups" ??? LOLOLOL
"Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken."
- Tyler Durden; "Fight Club"
Just one question snyper - are you butch or femm with your partner?
Or sometimes he poke his sausage into your butt and sometimes you in his?

If you don`t have any, you may try Abe from New Jersy, who is posting on this thread on the account mr Slovak. He was turned down by his partner STA several months ago and is free to pick up.

Somewhere in Colorado

#23 Sep 21, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
I don't think that gays should be beat up either....but I sincerely doubt that making an issue of gay rights will rememdy the situation.....It is just stirring up a hornets next.

When someone beats up any person regardless of whether they are gays or not should be punished and the law should be clear that it will not allow the beating up of minorities or gays or anyone. All people should count.

Somewhere in Colorado

#24 Sep 21, 2013
Russsia is a new democracy trying to solve its problems and to make a better country for all.

Too bad there are so many people who want to derail this process by jumping on any issue and meddling in Russian internal affairs.

Russia looked to the west in the 1990 for help, naively believing that the west didn't mean it any harm, and discovered that the west just used the opportunity of the fall of the Soviet Union to meddle in Russian affairs to the detriment of the Russian people. It included western style mafia funded by the western relatives of Russian jews who immediately bought up businesses and left the country bereft of jobs, while the mafia pushed corruption and prostitution and the west stole anything of value it could get.

They just loved so called western style democracy knowing that those democtratic institutions were new to Russia and they took advantage of Russia and its people to the detriment of millions of people, who were forced to emigrate to survive while the world stole the scientists, coaches and athletes and any other learned artists and people they could get their hands on.

Good for Russia for having a healthy distrust of of the wonderful west and thank God for Putin for turning the situation around. Better imperfect freedom than to have complete freedom allowing the wonderful west to continue its theft of people and natural resources and the meddling resulting in a worse way of life for most people while the country is torn apart.

Good for Russia for doing what is best for Russia and not kowtowing to the west to its own detriment.

And Russia is strong enough that nobody had better attempt to take over. Russia is ready to defend itself as it rebuilds its country and pursues a better life for its people.

Good for Russia. As long as they don't allow this destructive meddling from the west, Russia will be just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor Cuomo bans non-essential state travel ... 21 min woodtick57 21
News Gay Teachers in Russia Fired (Sep '13) 22 min Shebi365 168
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 37 min NorCal Native 183
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 45 min DRX 124
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 56 min piratefighting 1,830
News Is the GOP losing Walmart? 1 hr Robin Hood 3
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr EdmondWA 30,999
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 2 hr Jesus Sheeeria 176
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Tony C 17,859
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 3 hr Jesus Sheeeria 50
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 5 hr GayleWood 1,970
More from around the web