Homophobic Catholic Cardinal Accused Of Protecting Pedophile Priest

Jul 6, 2013 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

A Roman Catholic Cardinal who attacked the openly gay US ambassadorial nominee has been accused of protecting a priest who may have raped up to twelve girls

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you been hiding? All the cutbacks, Queers in the military, a president that's afraid to make a stand. Yeah, they're laughing at us.
What cutbacks? Military spending is as high as it's always been.

Who's "they"?

Make a stand where?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong once again. Obama has cut back on military spending, big time. Do your research so you don't look as stupid as you sound.
B.S.

Defense spending is as high now as it was under Reagan.

The US spends more on defense than any other country on the planet, in both real dollars and as a percentage of our GDP.

The military industrial complex is alive and well, and currently sucks up nearly a third of our entire annual budget.

DNF

“A seat at the family table”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a matter pappy have to make up a new name because you've been reported for hate speech so much..fking troll. BTW Dumb sh*t I'm not Uve.
PLEASE DO NOT claim they were deleted because of "hate speech". That just feeds into their platform. There are no laws against hate speech here in the USA and Topix allows a lot of "hate speech".

Instead remind them that they BROKE THE RULES they agreed to when they came to this website.

They are being punished because they refuse to follow the rules here.
For example one person insists their posts are removed because gays don't like them. The posts I have reported them for were for making violent threats or advocating child molesting!
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE DO NOT claim they were deleted because of "hate speech". That just feeds into their platform. There are no laws against hate speech here in the USA and Topix allows a lot of "hate speech".
Instead remind them that they BROKE THE RULES they agreed to when they came to this website.
They are being punished because they refuse to follow the rules here.
For example one person insists their posts are removed because gays don't like them. The posts I have reported them for were for making violent threats or advocating child molesting!
Ok..But if it isn't from hate what is it? Ignorant speech? Too bad the one I addressed couldn't be banned for that.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..But if it isn't from hate what is it? Ignorant speech? Too bad the one I addressed couldn't be banned for that.
Of course it's based on hate, fear and ignorance. But it's FREE SPEECH not "HATE SPEECH".

The FACT remains it's because they refuse to follow the rules everyone else does that got their posts deleted.. Not their hate. Not some great gay conspiracy.

My point was it's self defeating for you to play into their games.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it's based on hate, fear and ignorance. But it's FREE SPEECH not "HATE SPEECH".
The FACT remains it's because they refuse to follow the rules everyone else does that got their posts deleted.. Not their hate. Not some great gay conspiracy.
My point was it's self defeating for you to play into their games.
And my point is it's not self defeating. I put up with these kinds of comments, jokes, called names and discrimination my whole life and I never fought back. There comes a point when you have to take a stand. They don't listen to reason, they don't engage in actual debate and if they do, it's some bigoted childish statement over and over again. Anytime I've shown compassion and reasonable doubt, I get burned and that's when it gets self defeating.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And my point is it's not self defeating. I put up with these kinds of comments, jokes, called names and discrimination my whole life and I never fought back. There comes a point when you have to take a stand. They don't listen to reason, they don't engage in actual debate and if they do, it's some bigoted childish statement over and over again. Anytime I've shown compassion and reasonable doubt, I get burned and that's when it gets self defeating.
We must always keep in mind what Eleanor Roosevelt said:

"No one can disrespect you without your permission".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••