Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3306 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#1121 Sep 4, 2014
Ethan Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
How you plan to tell a volunteer from a regular, Georgie - telepathy?
And where IS that cavalry, anyway? The indians are getting restless.
Well once you realize that there is NO volunteers, you may start seeing reality, you seem to fall for the Putin Lavrov lies hook line and sinker

Since: Sep 14

Laniakea

#1122 Sep 5, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm feminine, petite, slim, sweet and love Ukraine - she can never live up to me, lol
Sorry hon but he has a wife... he wears her clothes though! So there's two good reason why you don't wanna be flirting with Pouky.

fyi you aren't the only one! I'm petite!

Laniakea

#1123 Sep 5, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, that's why she's jealous of you and all other female posters on here.:)
That is not true! You're the one who's always jealous of the women because they're actual women and not cross dressers! Stop lying to her! It isn't nice!

Laniakea

#1124 Sep 5, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
http://m.en.delfi.lt/article.p hp?id=65745272
First, it does not believe that its neighbours should make their own decisions about their geopolitical future.
- allow the US to put missiles in Poland to counter any threat from Iran; allow Russia to put nukes in Cuba to counter any threat from Iran.

The Kremlin also wants to end the two big institutional threats to its interests. One is the Atlantic alliance
= NATO?? A lot of Americans want an end to NATO. It's too expensive. Only 4 countries pay their way. Estonia has one freaking tank! Why is that? Because they expect us (US, the USA) to not only fight a war on their behalf but to PAY FOR IT ALL

I fail to see how southstream is a 'threat' to Europe. It doesn't matter which pipeline Russia uses, southtstream, northstream or the pipes running through Ukraine, Europe gets its gas. UNLESS Ukraine starts siphoning it again or jacking up the transit fees (again), but even then isn't it eastern Europe who's 100% dependent on Russian gas and therefore has the most to lose if it gets cut off?
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Ukraine has greatly benefited from favorable coverage by Western journalists who are sympathetic to the EuroMaidan Revolution, then to Ukraine’s loss of Crimea and now Russia’s aggression in the east. New sites like Vice, Mashable, BuzzFeed generate big traffic and a strong presence in social media.

But this might not last long. The Western audience is geographically and emotionally distant and there are many other conflicts in the world. So Ukraine needs to intensify its information warfare efforts and bolster its image abroad.

Oh that is just fucking fabulous news.

Laniakea

#1125 Sep 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets support the free information flow and allow the media into ALL areas and freedom of speech and print. I agree with the article to post as many pictures of Russian soldiers in Ukraine so the Russian citizens can see what their leader is up to and why the fighting in Ukraine is really all about.
Has it ever occurred to you that Kiev doesn't allow your reporters into those areas because they're hiding something? Or trying to control the information about what's really happening in the east?

Laniakea

#1126 Sep 5, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
As I'm not a transvestite like you I don't wear a bra.
Does Putin turn you on?:-)
Aleksander Zakharchenko is hot!!

Since: Mar 14

Hervey Bay, Australia

#1127 Sep 5, 2014
How many Ukrainians have always died? I see you and your power is dead decaying meat. Stu
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#1128 Sep 5, 2014
DYING NAZI RUSSIA wrote:
Putin is MUCH, MUCH shorter.
That is the only difference.
Please. It's very impolite to discuss a major political leader's private parts.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#1129 Sep 5, 2014
RussiaRussiaRussia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not "irony", you mean "sarcasm" and yes I do understand you were being sarcastic, you moron.
Nope. Ironic.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#1130 Sep 5, 2014
UKR-RUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in the south of Ukraine. I am 55 years old & I remember the USSR. He is another Hitler, really.
My parents born and grew up in Russia, I have no single drop of Ukrainian nationality, but I'd rather die than live under Putin's fascist regime. But not everyone is ready to die, so many people will flee to Europe. Because we do not have good weapons to fight. Is Europe ready to accept so many refugees? may be better to give weapons Ukrainian army?
I understand that NATO and the United States are afraid of Putin, as well as feared of Hitler. But history repeats itself, otherwise why would we teach it.
Sorry for the bad english.
Your English is just fine.

NATO and the US are NOT afraid of Putin.

NATO and the US, and the rest of the world, ARE afraid of a runaway nuclear conflict.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1131 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Sorry hon but he has a wife... he wears her clothes though! So there's two good reason why you don't wanna be flirting with Pouky.
FYI I wouldn't even dare to flirt with Pro Ukraine, because I have an immense respect for him and his private life and don't even know if he is single. So I do not flirt with him.

You on the other hand made a huge mistake when flirting with him (and if I may say, your flirting skills are rated about -1000)!

Oh and sweetheart, don't even try to compare yourself with me on any level. You wouldn't stand a chance to me in real life ;)

As for the pro-ukraine -guys again.. I have fallen for them all. And I embrace all the pro-ukraine -girls, they are like sisters to me. No jealousy.

But when scum like you try to flirt with Pro Ukraine for example, that's when I step in and the kitten's claws come out. You think it's jealousy, but in reality it is keeping his 'yard' clean from the likes of you. Flirting with him was the worst mistake you could have made, it's like dragging him down to your level. Yuk!

When you see guys defend and stand up for a victim, like for example Ukraine and Ukrainians, that's when 99% of women fall for them. You are in the 1 %.

They are not Putin's bootlickers like the lot of you are.

Dante described your lot in a much more elegant way (off you go and google Dante, lol)

"It's all around us
a virus amongst us
a race with a prize at the end but
no glory,no prestige and a crown of shame to it all"

"with sweet sickly smiles they show off
contagious yet no one bothers
it leers its ugly face everywhere...beware"

Have a great weekend xx

Location hidden

#1132 Sep 5, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, that's why she's jealous of you and all other female posters on here.:)
LOL

Add to that her inner chaos. People like her who can't control their inner chaos try to control other people instead... imagine how different the world would look like if all controlling people finally would try to control themself, instead of their surroundings. Sigh.

Her trying to get other female posters banned is a clear sign of that ;)
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1133 Sep 5, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI I wouldn't even dare to flirt with Pro Ukraine, because I have an immense respect for him and his private life and don't even know if he is single. So I do not flirt with him.
You on the other hand made a huge mistake when flirting with him (and if I may say, your flirting skills are rated about -1000)!
Oh and sweetheart, don't even try to compare yourself with me on any level. You wouldn't stand a chance to me in real life ;)
As for the pro-ukraine -guys again.. I have fallen for them all. And I embrace all the pro-ukraine -girls, they are like sisters to me. No jealousy.
But when scum like you try to flirt with Pro Ukraine for example, that's when I step in and the kitten's claws come out. You think it's jealousy, but in reality it is keeping his 'yard' clean from the likes of you. Flirting with him was the worst mistake you could have made, it's like dragging him down to your level. Yuk!
When you see guys defend and stand up for a victim, like for example Ukraine and Ukrainians, that's when 99% of women fall for them. You are in the 1 %.
They are not Putin's bootlickers like the lot of you are.
Dante described your lot in a much more elegant way (off you go and google Dante, lol)
"It's all around us
a virus amongst us
a race with a prize at the end but
no glory,no prestige and a crown of shame to it all"
"with sweet sickly smiles they show off
contagious yet no one bothers
it leers its ugly face everywhere...beware"
Have a great weekend xx
You go girl, I am proud of you for taking a stand, who know maybe one day we can meet in Finland and you can give me a tour, BTW i am SWM and can pick up the tab.

Location hidden

#1134 Sep 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets support the free information flow and allow the media into ALL areas and freedom of speech and print. I agree with the article to post as many pictures of Russian soldiers in Ukraine so the Russian citizens can see what their leader is up to and why the fighting in Ukraine is really all about.
+1000

MTV3 is in Ukraine and this is what they reported:

On the border between Ukraine and Russia you see men in uniforms who cross the border to Ukraine.

The guards on the border told us that a very clear system has been created so that Russian soldiers can legally take part in battles inside Ukraine.

The men cross the border completely legally wearing uniforms but no guns. Inside Ukraine they are given weapons. There is even a shooting range close to the border where guns can be tested before going to battles.

They come back during the same day and leave their guns behind before reaching the border.

DISGUSTING RUSSIA!!!!

Location hidden

#1135 Sep 5, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You go girl, I am proud of you for taking a stand, who know maybe one day we can meet in Finland and you can give me a tour, BTW i am SWM and can pick up the tab.
Same goes for you, George xx

Oy, if you came to Finland then of course I would give you a tour ;)

Sorry, I don't understand what SWM means?

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#1136 Sep 5, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for you, George xx
Oy, if you came to Finland then of course I would give you a tour ;)
Sorry, I don't understand what SWM means?
"SWM" means "Single White Male".
Pro Ukraine

Leeds, UK

#1137 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't just lie about Russia you lie about everything!
You're petite, compared with what? Even elephants call you fatty.:-)
Pro Ukraine

Leeds, UK

#1138 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
That is not true! You're the one who's always jealous of the women because they're actual women and not cross dressers! Stop lying to her! It isn't nice!
I'm not lying, you fat liar. The only woman you aren't jealous of on here is Stefanya, because she"s as fat as you.:-)
Pro Ukraine

UK

#1139 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
First, it does not believe that its neighbours should make their own decisions about their geopolitical future.
- allow the US to put missiles in Poland to counter any threat from Iran; allow Russia to put nukes in Cuba to counter any threat from Iran.
The Kremlin also wants to end the two big institutional threats to its interests. One is the Atlantic alliance
= NATO?? A lot of Americans want an end to NATO. It's too expensive. Only 4 countries pay their way. Estonia has one freaking tank! Why is that? Because they expect us (US, the USA) to not only fight a war on their behalf but to PAY FOR IT ALL
I fail to see how southstream is a 'threat' to Europe. It doesn't matter which pipeline Russia uses, southtstream, northstream or the pipes running through Ukraine, Europe gets its gas. UNLESS Ukraine starts siphoning it again or jacking up the transit fees (again), but even then isn't it eastern Europe who's 100% dependent on Russian gas and therefore has the most to lose if it gets cut off?
<quoted text>
Ukraine has greatly benefited from favorable coverage by Western journalists who are sympathetic to the EuroMaidan Revolution, then to Ukraine’s loss of Crimea and now Russia’s aggression in the east. New sites like Vice, Mashable, BuzzFeed generate big traffic and a strong presence in social media.
But this might not last long. The Western audience is geographically and emotionally distant and there are many other conflicts in the world. So Ukraine needs to intensify its information warfare efforts and bolster its image abroad.
Oh that is just fucking fabulous news.
I think both articles present a true picture of the situation.
So you admit Russia interferes in it's neigjbours affairs?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#1140 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Aleksander Zakharchenko is hot!!
Is he a trannie like you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 19 min American Independent 983
News Sundance: Chlo Grace Moretz goes to gay convers... 1 hr Aspirin Between M... 1
News Urged to resign over rants 1 hr Aspirin Between M... 13
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 1 hr Imprtnrd 90
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 1 hr Aspirin Between M... 651
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr David 17,638
News Dolly Parton Discusses Gay Rumors, Losing a Dra... (Nov '12) 3 hr Fake News 13
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 5 hr DebraE 27,301
More from around the web