Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3313 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Sep 14

Laniakea

#990 Sep 2, 2014
Belle Sexton wrote:
<quoted text>
So Stalin was lend-leasing all those aircraft carriers, and destroyers, and planes, and tanks, and food, and oil, and etc to the USA?
LOL @ aircraft carriers. Name one please.

Russia built its own tanks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank which had a profound and permanent effect on the fields of tank tactics and design. First deployed in 1940, it has often been described as the most effective, efficient, and influential tank design of World War II

"Lend - lease" was not free. Both the Brits and the Soviets paid us for most of it.

Laniakea

#991 Sep 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Nato has just announced 1000 troops are ready to leave with the appropriate weaponry to help Ukraine,.
You are a f-ing liar. There are no NATO troops coming to help you. If there are Poles and Lithuanians, they are volunteers.... right? Just like those Russian volunteers fighting in the east. Unless you want to say Poland and Lithuania are 'invading'? LOL
marklesmith

Pittsburgh, PA

#992 Sep 2, 2014

WTF Putin peace supporter
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#993 Sep 2, 2014
RussiaRussiaRussia wrote:
<quoted text>You are a f-ing liar. There are no NATO troops coming to help you. If there are Poles and Lithuanians, they are volunteers.... right? Just like those Russian volunteers fighting in the east. Unless you want to say Poland and Lithuania are 'invading'? LOL
It says you post from USA. How did you get to America, my little kholkhoznik. Who's pecker did your momma had to suck.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#994 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>You are a f-ing liar. There are no NATO troops coming to help you. If there are Poles and Lithuanians, they are volunteers.... right? Just like those Russian volunteers fighting in the east. Unless you want to say Poland and Lithuania are 'invading'? LOL
Only an invasion if someone sends troops uninvited and agreed to like Russia. Nato, Poland and Lithuania are invited and working on the quick deployment
I can read

Falkirk, UK

#995 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>There weren't enough Tatars there to make a difference in the vote anyway - I can't remember exactly what the percentage is but I know it's under 20%
Hmm... are you hearing a lot of complaints by Crimeans? Are they protesting the vote like they did when their democratically elected president fled for his life?
It's almost as if people in Soviet controlled areas are scared to protest.

Some thing snever change eh?

Except for those couple of decades when the people in the crimes were free.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#996 Sep 2, 2014
Is that you ASSandra?
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#997 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>There weren't enough Tatars there to make a difference in the vote anyway - I can't remember exactly what the percentage is but I know it's under 20%
Hmm... are you hearing a lot of complaints by Crimeans? Are they protesting the vote like they did when their democratically elected president fled for his life?
Do they dare?
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#998 Sep 2, 2014
Isn't plausible deniability just wonderful !
PUTIN a NAZI PIG

Port Moody, Canada

#999 Sep 2, 2014
I see.

So they don't matter because they are not Russian fascists, or does that only prove the farce of a vote was in fact a total farce?
Hue

Toronto, Canada

#1000 Sep 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an invasion if someone sends troops uninvited and agreed to like Russia. Nato, Poland and Lithuania are invited and working on the quick deployment
Invited by whom? NATO countries are invited by the government which they themselves positioned, by orchestrating a bloody coup, in which 100 Ukrainians died.

On the other hand, those helping East Ukrainians are invited by citizens attacked by their own government, which came to power by ousting elected government in a bloody coup.

Which invitation is legitimate, and legal?
PUTIN a NAZI PIG

Port Moody, Canada

#1001 Sep 2, 2014
Yes, Putin lost Ukraine forever and needs to cling to the obvious lie of "the West" engineering a coup in Ukraine to save his political skin.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#1002 Sep 2, 2014
Hue wrote:
<quoted text>
Invited by whom? NATO countries are invited by the government which they themselves positioned, by orchestrating a bloody coup, in which 100 Ukrainians died.
On the other hand, those helping East Ukrainians are invited by citizens attacked by their own government, which came to power by ousting elected government in a bloody coup.
Which invitation is legitimate, and legal?
Do you really believe that bs?
Islander

Duncan, Canada

#1003 Sep 2, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that bs?
Yes he does he's a Kremlin crazy

Laniakea

#1004 Sep 2, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
It says you post from USA. How did you get to America, my little kholkhoznik. Who's pecker did your momma had to suck.
Luka, you don't recognize me??!!:(

Laniakea

#1005 Sep 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
They were invited by the Donetsk People's Republic :)

Laniakea

#1006 Sep 2, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you ASSandra?
My name isn't and never was "ASSandra", you boob!

Laniakea

#1007 Sep 2, 2014
Belle Sexton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they dare?
Yes indeed, just like they dared to declare their independence from the nazis in Kiev and reunite with Russia!
Pro Ukraine

UK

#1008 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>My name isn't and never was "ASSandra", you boob!
Ah ah! So it is you, why aren't you posting as sunshine? Has your sunshine account been banned?:-)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1009 Sep 2, 2014
Belle Sexton wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get anything correct, can you. lolol
I'm not Canadian.
I don't hold YOU responsible for what Putin is doing ... just for defending it.
"Rant" requires passion. Our president has a very calm demeanor, and has never been seen or heard to "rant" about anything.
Why do you appear to always accuse others of what you, yourself, are doing? Are you incapable of self-insight and humble honesty?
Calumny is grievous sin.
I really don't give a toss, where Nazi trash like you are from. Hehehehe.

We all know some of you Nazi Canadians are the descendants of Ukranian Nazi vermin, who run to Canada after WW2.

From recent events in Ukraine, one thing sticks vividly in my mind, which is the filthy black chimp in the Whitehouse, that war criminal, that disgusting filthy Nazi, that International terrorist, that serial killer, that black bastard Obama.

On the TV ranting on about, how going into Iraq was a lot more justified, morally superior, than what Russia did in Crimea.

Someone should remind that black bastard that, the war in Iraq was an illegal war, that over a million innocent lives were murdered, about 6.000 USA troops were killed, about 20.000 USA troops have permanent injuries and about 6 million people were displaced.

There are no adjectives to describe and do justice to that scandalous Criminal Obama, that Hitler incarnate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min cpeter1313 46,280
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 41 min jonjedi 31
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 2 hr Wondering 18
News Perry blasts election of 1st gay Texas A&M stud... 2 hr jonjedi 3
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 3 hr guest 1,326
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 3 hr Mona 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr carter county res... 25,230
More from around the web