Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?

There are 3306 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

As Mein Kampf makes clear, Hitler sought to unite all the people of German speech and culture into one state, or Reich, preferably by peaceful negotiation, otherwise by war and conquest... Today's drift toward war with Russia seems like a replay of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#319 Jul 30, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe there weren't any surveys done later because no one cared or there was no time? WW1 then WW2. Or maybe it was already a given that so many in west Ukraine spoke German?
LOL Sticky is Ukrainian.
Sticks is an American citizen and is of Czech heritage. He owns land in Ukraine and has a wife from there. He does NOT speak German and hasn't posted here in over a year! He's an expat and works out of the country 90% of the time. I, on the other-hand, am also an American living and working in the US. I DO speak German as well as some French and Russian. I am of French, German and American Indian heritage. If you are going to spout off like you know something at least get your facts straight or you look like a fool. Ahhh, too late.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#321 Jul 30, 2014
Oh yeah, I would have guessed you speak German.

Hmm... he claimed he was Czech but he never, EVER wrote in Czech, not even to Pesky. Slovak & Czech are written the same so they would have had no trouble understanding each other.

Sticking could hardly write in English! LOL

According to him, he came to America, joined the military to get his citizenship, and then hightailed it out of here to Ukraine where he has lived for the last 30+ years. He has had 14 or more kids with numerous (very young) Ukrainian wives. Yes he DID speak perfect German, I remember it very well. Haha I'll go find the link and prove you're a pathetic lying POS.

There's no telling where you're at because you've typed in your location. Why did you bother??

Location hidden

#322 Jul 30, 2014
BTW you spell better than he did, which is the only difference between you two. You have EXACTLY the same style, same personality.

Location hidden

#323 Jul 30, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
You better worry when Putin invades one or all of the Baltic republics and The Obamanaic does nothing.
And before you even say: "Putin won't do that", let me ask you: "Why shouldn't he ? Nobody else has ever stopped him when he has invaded any other country. So why shouldn't he invade the Baltic republics ?
Can you find the Baltics on a map?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#325 Jul 30, 2014
Putinko will be in big trouble if Boeing refuses to give them those planes they paid for.

SWG

Houston, Texas

#326 Jul 30, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Putinko will be in big trouble if Boeing refuses to give them those planes they paid for.
What planes are those?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#327 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Ukrainkas GDP will shrink seven percent this year according to IMF.
Half the country is at war because of Russian seperatists but it has only reduced the GDP by 7%?

Wow, the pro russian communities in the Ukraine obviously aren't very productive, are they?
Karmarim

Qrendi, Malta

#328 Jul 30, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the country is at war because of Russian seperatists but it has only reduced the GDP by 7%?
Wow, the pro russian communities in the Ukraine obviously aren't very productive, are they?
Lol as if their goal is to reduce Ukraine's GDP, which is openly decreasing now due to the evil evil Russians, prior to the war it must have been growing at 8% a year since 1990.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#329 Jul 30, 2014
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Sticks is an American citizen and is of Czech heritage. He owns land in Ukraine and has a wife from there. He does NOT speak German and hasn't posted here in over a year! He's an expat and works out of the country 90% of the time. I, on the other-hand, am also an American living and working in the US. I DO speak German as well as some French and Russian. I am of French, German and American Indian heritage. If you are going to spout off like you know something at least get your facts straight or you look like a fool. Ahhh, too late.
Your problem is not unusual, all modern day Nazis live in denial.

You know your race the Anglo saxons are a bastard race, the vermin of humanity, the genocidal killers of humanity.

You know all that and yet, you rather live in denial, than face up to it.

You bastards are a sick joke. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#330 Jul 30, 2014
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
What planes are those?
Shut it Sticks, you dumb fool.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#331 Jul 30, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe there weren't any surveys done later because no one cared or there was no time? WW1 then WW2. Or maybe it was already a given that so many in west Ukraine spoke German?
LOL Sticky is Ukrainian.
There aren't a lot of German speakers in Western Ukraine, my dad's cousin spoke it, but I've not met many others.
Sticky is Czech, he lived in Crimea then crossed the Atlantic, he quite often defended Russia.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#332 Jul 30, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I don't attack either of them, you liar :P
I didn't think it was you anyway, it was either "Belle Sexton" or the raving Nazi lunatic in Port Moody
Yes you did, remember when Dimwit started attacking you and Pesky. You attacked Uther only last week.:-)
George

Red Deer, Canada

#333 Jul 30, 2014
With the sanctions in place the deals were put on hold and even if they were in a contract the EU sanctions were specific about delivering war weapons and equipment.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#334 Jul 30, 2014
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
What planes are those?
You are correct, its not jets, but the ships for the military that were put on hold
Vic

Magdeburg, Germany

#335 Jul 30, 2014
Putin is no hitler.Pres. Putin is decent, wise politician, good president.
But all these criminals, who rule in USA from decades are hitlers and it is like dogma, real fact.

Location hidden

#336 Jul 30, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>There aren't a lot of German speakers in Western Ukraine, my dad's cousin spoke it, but I've not met many others.
I believe you. A lot of them snuck into Canada or the US after WW2. They just found one of them in Minnesota.

Location hidden

#337 Jul 30, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you did, remember when Dimwit started attacking you and Pesky. You attacked Uther only last week.:-)
The Pesky & Dimitri fights are ancient history and that "uther" was an imposter.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#338 Jul 30, 2014
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
What planes are those?
You are not very informed my friend. Half of the civilian commercial airplanes in Russia are Boieng's rented or purchased from the west. They can't afford to use Tupolevs with 60 million old farts in their dive. Every eight Russia is over 65 years old. They need young people, but due to accidents and substance abuse young people are dropping like flies, wars don't help either.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#339 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
With the sanctions in place the deals were put on hold and even if they were in a contract the EU sanctions were specific about delivering war weapons and equipment.
So Americans have not put Boeing deals on hold, too bad. We all would have had fun reading russian drunks crashing their Tupolevs. Didn't Putinko even put a flight ban on one of those. My understanding is that Aeroflot fleet is basically 96 percent Boeing and Airbus. There is simply too much western gizmos those stupid kholkhozniks need. They will not go near Ukraine if they know whats good for them.

SWG

Houston, Texas

#342 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
You are not very informed my friend. Half of the civilian commercial airplanes in Russia are Boieng's rented or purchased from the west. They can't afford to use Tupolevs with 60 million old farts in their dive. Every eight Russia is over 65 years old. They need young people, but due to accidents and substance abuse young people are dropping like flies, wars don't help either.
Probably more than half of the commercial jets flown are made by Boeing of one make or year. I thought there was some other deal in place to purchase "X" number of planes from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min cpeter1313 58,475
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min Frindly 14,861
What Causes "Homophobia"? 23 min Jared 1
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 49 min NotSoDivineMsM 26,923
News All bets are off at the Supreme Court 1 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 27
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 1 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 112
News Neurodiverse 1 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 1
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 5 hr GodSmacked 415
More from around the web