Little kid spends Easter yelling at pro-gay church

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.goodasyou.org

You probably heard about Winston-Salem, North Carolina's Green Street United Methodist and its decision to stop performing marriage ceremonies until same-sex couples have the right to marry.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

And THESE are the people who claim gays would be bad parents...

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if this kid's parents know where he is and what he is doing. After all, I'm sure his "christian" parents didn't teach him such hate and vitriol. "Christian" love is such a warm and fuzzy thing.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The Easter Bunny can't be a male,females are the ones who lay eggs.
Lilith_Satans_Wh o_re

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Wow... Hopefully some unfortunate accident will befall this child and his ignorant christard azz parents before some innocent people get harmed

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RalphB wrote:
I wonder if this kid's parents know where he is and what he is doing. After all, I'm sure his "christian" parents didn't teach him such hate and vitriol. "Christian" love is such a warm and fuzzy thing.
They do, his father was taping the video and urging him on, where to stand and calling those who came out nasty names.......I can only hope and pray that this young boy grows up and comes out to his father one day!!!

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
They do, his father was taping the video and urging him on, where to stand and calling those who came out nasty names.......I can only hope and pray that this young boy grows up and comes out to his father one day!!!
Just wait until the kid becomes a teenager. What a rebellion!

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

This man needs serious help... Where is the mother in this and why hasn't child protective srvices stepped in

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I would have made a "Disturbing the Peace" complaint.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

SLIF wrote:
The Easter Bunny can't be a male,females are the ones who lay eggs.
Bunnies lay eggs?????:-)

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL !

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

RalphB wrote:
Yeah, the cowardly father or whoever the vile adult was, you can hear him on a couple of occasions muttering cues to the kid, if the kid's energy flagged a bit. I find this the most pure rank child abusive behavior I have seen, too afraid to speak himself, he brainwashed this poor kid into mouthing his prejudices and hate, but too pussy to do it and get challenged. It's not that different from a parent using a child for prostitution. He knew no one would yell at a child.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

poledancer45 wrote:
This man needs serious help... Where is the mother in this and why hasn't child protective srvices stepped in
The mother is probably home, hiding her black eye and bruises resulting from her daily beatings, or so pregnant she can't walk, or barefoot, or a combo of all the above.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
Wow... Hopefully some unfortunate accident will befall this child and his ignorant christard azz parents before some innocent people get harmed
Honey, don't wish that on a minor. It is not his fault.

We have seen some of the Westboro Baptist children make the break from their horrible beginnings. Maybe this child can get away from this horrible family someday too.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Reminds me of another holiday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the cowardly father or whoever the vile adult was, you can hear him on a couple of occasions muttering cues to the kid, if the kid's energy flagged a bit. I find this the most pure rank child abusive behavior I have seen, too afraid to speak himself, he brainwashed this poor kid into mouthing his prejudices and hate, but too pussy to do it and get challenged. It's not that different from a parent using a child for prostitution. He knew no one would yell at a child.
I agree the boy should have not been doing what he did but angry boys yelling is common in your world, Rachel Maddow comes to mind.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>The mother is probably home, hiding her black eye and bruises resulting from her daily beatings, or so pregnant she can't walk, or barefoot, or a combo of all the above.
Oh Dear ,how you libs love to stereo-type with your anti-family agenda.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the boy should have not been doing what he did but angry boys yelling is common in your world, Rachel Maddow comes to mind.
I don't think Rachel stands in front of houses of worship, annoying people at a private important place in their lives such as their house of worship.

If you don't want to watch MSNBC, then DO NOT watch it. Unless your remote is lost of fused to that channel, you are not in any danger of being forced to listen to her.

However, do NOT send some big mouth to ruin the peace and happiness of one of the holiest days of the Christian calendar. That is just out and out harassment and disturbing the peace. They're no better than those Westboro Baptist morons.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hating on mothers eh ferry boy?
Nope, I was defending the poor woman. And it's FAIRY, not ferry. A ferry is a transportation device to carry humans or goods across a narrow body of water, like a river or lake, not an ocean carrier.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Rachel stands in front of houses of worship, annoying people at a private important place in their lives such as their house of worship.
If you don't want to watch MSNBC, then DO NOT watch it. Unless your remote is lost of fused to that channel, you are not in any danger of being forced to listen to her.
However, do NOT send some big mouth to ruin the peace and happiness of one of the holiest days of the Christian calendar. That is just out and out harassment and disturbing the peace. They're no better than those Westboro Baptist morons.
I agree.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Dear ,how you libs love to stereo-type with your anti-family agenda.
No, dear, I was in fear for the poor woman in such a strange household. A good friend of mine was raised by a Mennonite dad who forced them to testify and be super religious, but at home he beat his wife and kids unmercifully. No one knew and thought him a pillar of the church. The terrible dad dropped dead at about age 37, proving that God does NOT like bullies.

And, dear one,would YOU enjoy such a ruckus at YOUR church on Easter morning, really?

And as that being such a fine family....did you HEAR the dad coaching the kid from his cowardly background area?....did you march YOUR kids in front of a church like that? REALLY?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min Bruno 39,890
Lesbian police chief with 20 years service is s... 16 min nealcmh 14
Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Ma... (Jan '13) 18 min Brian_G 17,534
B: The Forgotten Letter in LGBT 24 min Christshariahns R Cumin 17
Out Director Bryan Singer Denies Allegation of ... 27 min Gary 33
Proudly Representing the 'B' in LGBT: Let's Hea... 27 min Christshariahns R Cumin 2
Gay? Mormon? Affirmation Can Help 29 min Christshariahns R Cumin 5
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr BAWANA 66,968
•••
•••
•••
•••