Mormons Largely Out Of Marriage Equal...

Mormons Largely Out Of Marriage Equality Battle

There are 5 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from May 12, 2013, titled Mormons Largely Out Of Marriage Equality Battle. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The collapse of the anti-same-sex marriage movement may largely be due to the fact that the Mormon Church has largely absent from the battles recently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2013
The battlefield has merely shifted to a more quiet political approach.

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2 May 12, 2013
I've recently had an extensive dialog on this issue with a lady friend of mine who is a converted Mormon married to the regional "organizer" for the Mormons in this part of the country. It's been an extremely interesting dialog. I've offered to sit down with him to discuss some of these very issues. We'll see if it comes to fruition.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Levittown, PA

#3 May 13, 2013
When does the Mormon-whatever-it-is and the RCC hierarchy apologize and pay reparations for the bigotry, defamation and disfranchisement?

That's all that matters regarding those freeks.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 May 13, 2013
Not so fast
The momos and the catholics to can 'never' undo their anti-gay legacies
Their deplorable actions are integral with the permanent historical record of the gay civil rights movement
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#5 May 13, 2013
Purely finiancial I'm sure.
Screaming "Gay Marriage" doesn't scare money out of people anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 min Frindly 1,178
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min Frindly 8,612
News Trump bans transgender people from military 15 min Rose_NoHo 378
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Juan Twain 53,922
News Gay rights is personal for Fla. candidates 53 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 13
News Catholic Church threatens to fire gay teachers ... 55 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 33
News Biphobic hate crimes a should be treated differ... 1 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 16
News Syphilis rates in Scotland highest in more than... 4 hr Ebbett 3
News Minister rejects 'wicked' anti-gay posters 5 hr Ebbett 1
More from around the web