WND Publishes An Apparent Defense Of ...

WND Publishes An Apparent Defense Of Pedophilia

There are 20 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jul 28, 2013, titled WND Publishes An Apparent Defense Of Pedophilia. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

World Net Daily (WND) published what is suppose to be an attack on LGBT rights, but it appears to be about justifying pedophilia as normal instead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Six Things Straight People Should Stop Saying about Gay People

A kind woman, who would never intentionally offend another person, writes:“I love gay people, I just cannot support their gay lifestyle.”

A pastor stands holding an electric cord as a prop and warns the congregation,“Don’t mess with God’s original design. Gay sex is not natural, the parts don’t fit.”

A man thinks he needs to “protect” his family from his Christian gay brother. He says to his brother,“Homosexuality is a perversion and, until you change, I cannot allow you in my home with my children.”

Parents send their lesbian daughter to a program that they heard about at church. The visiting speaker says he is no longer gay. The encouraged parents say,“We want what is best for our daughter and we know she can change her preferences.”

About their fellow Americans, some will say:“I don’t mind gay people having civil unions, I just do not want to redefine marriage. Marriage is not a civil right and they want special rights.”

Thinking they are pleasing and even defending God, moderate Christians assert:“I’m fine with gay people getting together, it’s God and the Bible that are clearly against homosexuality. We love gay people and need to tell them the truth.”

http://canyonwalkerconnections.com/six-things...
ravettb

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Ok, let's see... suppose I'm a straight guy, and I find, of course, women attractive. What about teenagers? Well, sure, why not? Look at teenage dress styles these days. What about young girls? Well, that's a little strange, since they don't have much secondary sexual characteristics (e.g., breasts, larger butts...), but maybe... But what does all this have to do with *acting* on one's attraction?
Let's look at another case... suppose I'm straight, and married. Does that turn off my attraction to other women? Come on, get real. But that doesn't mean I'm going to play around, necessarily, does it.
Now suppose that I'm bisexual, attracted to both men and women... does that mean that I'll behave any differently than the straights above? Why? What that assumes is that being bisexual, or gay,*implies* that I'm immoral because being bisexual, or gay, is itself immoral. So it's just a short step to child abuse, right?
If being bisexual or gay does *not* imply that I'm immoral, then there's no difference between me and any straight. I'm attracted to various people, and I control that attraction, as far as my behavior goes, because to not control it is immoral, just as when I see some nice object in a store I don't steal it.
If being bisexual or gay *does* imply that, by that fact, I'm immoral, then yes... choosing an intrinsically immoral lifestyle would certainly seem to bias me in that direction. But since none of that is true, then we're back to the top again.
So what this means is that all the nice, good, neighborly people who view being bi or gay as risking child abuse are *assuming* that being bi or gay is *intrinsically* immoral. Whatever they're actually saying out loud.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#3 Jul 28, 2013
ravettb wrote:
Ok, let's see... suppose I'm a straight guy, and I find, of course, women attractive. What about teenagers? Well, sure, why not? Look at teenage dress styles these days. What about young girls? Well, that's a little strange, since they don't have much secondary sexual characteristics (e.g., breasts, larger butts...), but maybe... But what does all this have to do with *acting* on one's attraction?
Let's look at another case... suppose I'm straight, and married. Does that turn off my attraction to other women? Come on, get real. But that doesn't mean I'm going to play around, necessarily, does it.
Now suppose that I'm bisexual, attracted to both men and women... does that mean that I'll behave any differently than the straights above? Why? What that assumes is that being bisexual, or gay,*implies* that I'm immoral because being bisexual, or gay, is itself immoral. So it's just a short step to child abuse, right?
If being bisexual or gay does *not* imply that I'm immoral, then there's no difference between me and any straight. I'm attracted to various people, and I control that attraction, as far as my behavior goes, because to not control it is immoral, just as when I see some nice object in a store I don't steal it.
If being bisexual or gay *does* imply that, by that fact, I'm immoral, then yes... choosing an intrinsically immoral lifestyle would certainly seem to bias me in that direction. But since none of that is true, then we're back to the top again.
So what this means is that all the nice, good, neighborly people who view being bi or gay as risking child abuse are *assuming* that being bi or gay is *intrinsically* immoral. Whatever they're actually saying out loud.
I like to simply point out to them that their religion teaches there is no get out of hell free card in Matthew 25:31-46.
Matthew 25:31-46
New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right,‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left,‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#4 Jul 28, 2013
If we would vehemently disassociate ourselves from anything to do with pedophiles and their organizations it would go a long way to stopping this kind of misinformation. I know you aren't going to like that idea.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Catholic created gay wrote:
If we would vehemently disassociate ourselves from anything to do with pedophiles and their organizations it would go a long way to stopping this kind of misinformation. I know you aren't going to like that idea.
I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the vast majority of our community has been doing that for a couple three decades now and it has done little if anything to stop the disinformation campaign.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#7 Jul 28, 2013
Of course, this doesn't change the fact that prop pedophilia is illegal, because one party can't grant legal consent.

Only the desperate stoop to this pathetic attempt to equate homosexuality & pedophilia.

If they had a valid argument against same sex marriage, they would have offered it by now.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#9 Jul 28, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I like to simply point out to them that their religion teaches there is no get out of hell free card in Matthew 25:31-46.
Matthew 25:31-46
New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right,‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left,‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Regarding "no get out of hell free card", did you hear or read last week that apparently Pope Francis is offering "indulgences" (one of the things that Martin Luther, and other Protestant Reformation leaders, strenuously objected to) to people who follow his tweets ?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding "no get out of hell free card", did you hear or read last week that apparently Pope Francis is offering "indulgences" (one of the things that Martin Luther, and other Protestant Reformation leaders, strenuously objected to) to people who follow his tweets ?
No but I am not surprised. How much is he charging?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#11 Jul 28, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FaFoxy. Check the Religion Forum. I just posted the story for you.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Alan Keyes? LMAO

The guy began in MD and was a joke then.

Just thought of a dream Democratic ticket for 2016. Alan Keyes and Michelle Bachmann!

Or Sarah Palin and Rick( insert either Perry or Santorum)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#13 Jul 28, 2013
Just posted to the religion forum:
GAYS' PUSH A TRAVESTY OF RIGHTS
In an article that comes off more as an endorsement of child rape than a rational treatise on why SSM should be illegal Alan Keyes shows why he can't get elected dog catcher.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#14 Jul 28, 2013
DNF wrote:
Alan Keyes? LMAO
The guy began in MD and was a joke then.
Just thought of a dream Democratic ticket for 2016. Alan Keyes and Michelle Bachmann!
Or Sarah Palin and Rick( insert either Perry or Santorum)
I remember many Democrats in early 1980 saying that their "DREAM TICKET" was "Ronald Reagan and ANYBODY".

Remember THAT ?!

:)
david traversa

Villa Angelica, Argentina

#15 Jul 28, 2013
The Talmud clearly condones sex between adult males and little girls from 3 and a half to 7 years of age because " they can't yet conceive " (!!) This is never mentioned by sex-obsessed bigots , of course ; they either don't know it or ( very conveniently ) choose to ignore it ; as they choose to ignore anything that tells an uncomfortable truth . But what could be more monstrous ? As usual , men always tend to find excuses for their own personal vices while condemning the actions of their neighbors . I once remarked to a straight female friend ( with two adult daughters - "I suppose some men like to sodomize women .." - " ALL of them ! " said she very firmly .

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#16 Jul 28, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember many Democrats in early 1980 saying that their "DREAM TICKET" was "Ronald Reagan and ANYBODY".
Remember THAT ?!
Yup. I've explained before I'm really a Barry Goldwater style Republican. I became a Democrat when I saw the ship sinking.
I read George Washington's Farewell address. It wasn't taught in my school (wonder why now LOL). I've tried to post the relevant parts but run out of space. So Look at my next post to this of yours please.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#17 Jul 28, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember THAT ?!
Dang still having problems getting stuff to post.
From G.W.:
Towards the preservation of your government, and the permanency of your present happy state, it is requisite, not only that you steadily discountenance irregular oppositions to its acknowledged authority, but also that you resist with care the spirit of innovation upon its principles, however specious the pretexts. One method of assault may be to effect, in the forms of the Constitution, alterations which will impair the energy of the system, and thus to undermine what cannot be directly overthrown. In all the changes to which you may be invited, remember that time and habit are at least as necessary to fix the true character of governments as of other human institutions; that experience is the surest standard by which to test the real tendency of the existing constitution of a country; that facility in changes, upon the credit of mere hypothesis and opinion, exposes to perpetual change, from the endless variety of hypothesis and opinion; and remember, especially, that for the efficient management of your common interests, in a country so extensive as ours, a government of as much vigor as is consistent with the perfect security of liberty is indispensable. Liberty itself will find in such a government, with powers properly distributed and adjusted, its surest guardian. It is, indeed, little else than a name, where the government is too feeble to withstand the enterprises of faction, to confine each member of the society within the limits prescribed by the laws, and to maintain all in the secure and tranquil enjoyment of the rights of person and property.

I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.

It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#18 Jul 29, 2013
You are kidding, right? What gay person do you know that supports ANY pedophile? What gay organization supports the sexual victimization of children under the age of puberty? Got a list?

Good grief.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#19 Jul 29, 2013
Harry wrote:
Might as well legalize pedophilia. If you now say a man can f*ck another man up the ass, call it "love" and get "married" you've thrown all sense of right and wrong out the window.
Please stay away from children.

Anyone who can't tell the difference between a consenting adult and a child under the age of puberty has no business roaming the streets.

Get help before you hurt someone.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#20 Jul 29, 2013
If reasonably informed gay people are falling for the propaganda, what hope do we have of educating the masses about the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality? Good grief. They're still bringing up incidents from a few gays forty five years ago to prove that the movements are identical. And you're falling for it.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#21 Jul 29, 2013
Didn't we invade Iraq for WND ?!

<s>

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#22 Jul 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding, right? What gay person do you know that supports ANY pedophile? What gay organization supports the sexual victimization of children under the age of puberty? Got a list?
Good grief.
I'm beginning to wonder how much gay history 'Catholic created gay' knows. In the late 70's Gay Community Centers across the country kicked out the remaining NAMBLA groups that we let use our spaces. We already DID what he suggests. Thing is we are still suffering from that association in much the same way many other minorities and even majorities are stuck with the skeletons in our closets.

Heck even today if your Italian and from Jersey or New York many people still think you must have mafia ties! If you're black then of course you're just like the Black Panthers and every other radical black group from the last 50 years.

White male from the south? KKK

Bigots don't care about facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 8 min Mite Be 28
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Frankie Rizzo 38,380
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 31 min Pigeon Forge Hookers 203
News Clooney's restraining order 49 min stoned luck aka ... 20
Little Robbie's Happy Place 50 min Buford 15
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 52 min Buford 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 56 min Frankie Rizzo 14,576
News Judge to monitor Kansas' actions on gay marriag... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 27
More from around the web