Anti-gay demonstrators in Haiti kill two men

Jul 22, 2013 Full story: Blaze 12

Over 1000 demonstrators took to the street for an anti-gay march in Haiti over the weekend.

Full Story

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Haiti, you're under boycott.
Shane

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Way to go Haiti!

Outstanding work!
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 22, 2013
..and THATS why I refuswed to send them Jack after thier earthquake......Eat dirt primitives!
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Barbarians and uneducated fools!!

I suggest an anti-Haitian march. We don't need those voodoo loving idiots in our country!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#7 Jul 22, 2013
Haiti is just one of those nation states that have demonstrated a long term complete inability to govern itself and its people successfully. Other than the rest of the world going in and starting the whole place over from scratch, there really isn't a whole lot that can be done to end the perpetual chaos.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Jul 22, 2013
Shane wrote:
Way to go Haiti!
Outstanding work!
Really? Then why did God so fiercely punish them with that terrible earthquake and why has He let all the gay friendly cities in the world alone?

Oh, yeah, God hates intolerance, as He hates liars, which both, coincidentally, describe YOU, LITTLE liar.

Palm Springs, California

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
Haiti, you're under boycott.
Boycott of WHAT? Voodoo? I don't think avoiding their thriving tourist trade will be any worry, for I have NEVER met one normal person who has visited that Shiite hole, and that was BEFORE the earthquake.

Don't worry about them, in a year or so some other horrible event will occur there and suddenly they will be holding out their hands for help again. Hopefully, no one will help them, and they won't keep interrupting my favorite TV shows to air footage of their tribulations.

Palm Springs, California

#12 Jul 22, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO boycott, who'd want to go there anyway!!! Be careful what you boycott, it usually back fires on you Queers. ROFLMFAO
For once, I agree with you. Boycotts are stupid little temper tantrums.

A few years ago, the city of Berkeley began boycotting any business that dealt with South Africa. It got to the point that they had to pull back, for they could no longer send out anything via FederalExpress or UPS or any other courier service since they all dealt with businesses in South Africa.

Plus, Haiti is a running sewer of a country. I would rather die than set foot in that hole. Probably I WOULD end up dying due to dysentery or cholera or dengue or malaria, and that would be at the airport. When you get into town, it would be worse.
Carver

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jul 22, 2013
I love Haiti and the Haitian people! Great country!

America needs to send as much money as possible to help Haiti fight homosexuality!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#16 Jul 22, 2013
I think we should send them you. What more could they possibly need? I'll even chip in to buy you a bus ticket to get there.

Palm Springs, California

#17 Jul 22, 2013
Carver wrote:
I love Haiti and the Haitian people! Great country!
America needs to send as much money as possible to help Haiti fight homosexuality!
Hey, LITTLE liar, pack up your extra wide elastic pants and XXX size shirts and a month's supply of Cheetos and go there if you love it so much. I'm sure your big bloated body could feed a starving Haitian village for a month.

Palm Springs, California

#18 Jul 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I think we should send them you. What more could they possibly need? I'll even chip in to buy you a bus ticket to get there.
Better make it a Ryder truck, one that deals with extra heavy shipping to transport THAT Cheetos consuming load.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Roy Moore Speaks About Alabama Gay Marriage 3 min NorCal Native 24
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Poof1 8,435
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 47 min woodtick57 31
Mormon leaders call for measures protecting gay... 49 min RalphB 13
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 1 hr Zeppelin 73
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 1 hr lides 493
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Not Yet Equal 57,107
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Poof1 4,887
More from around the web