Anti-gay marriage marchers take to French streets

Nov 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: York Dispatch

Groups opposing President Francois Hollande's plan to legalize gay marriage and adoption have taken to the streets across France.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2012
Qwerty26

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Undoubtedly, the marchers are part of the cannibal cult of christianity. It's OK for them to drink blood and eat flesh, but not OK for gay people to marry. What's wrong with this picture?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

My dad says that if he and his buddies had just held onto France in the mid-40's, then we wouldn't be having so much trouble with them NOW !

DOWN WITH THE FRENCH !

FREEDOM FRIES 4EVA !

:)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Um...the french GOVERNMENT supports SSM and adoption; these are protesting citizens, no different than NOM.
Fa-Foxy wrote:
My dad says that if he and his buddies had just held onto France in the mid-40's, then we wouldn't be having so much trouble with them NOW !
DOWN WITH THE FRENCH !
FREEDOM FRIES 4EVA !
Niza1700

Bordj Bou Arreridj, Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Bien
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

youtube.com/watch... ……FM Female Mature Metal mouths,,,it to late the world is corrupted

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

So Westboro Baptist has a French unit.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>The French left has traditionally opposed homosexual 'marriage' on child welfare issues.
Many of the world's most ardent in opposing a homosexual lifestyle choice have been leftwing atheists. Stalin tried to exterminate homosexuals. Fidel sent them to labor camps for generations. China recently tried to purge Beijing of homosexual haunts to clean up for the Olympics.
Certainly your anti-Christian bigotry typifies the hate based radical homosexual movement, but in a real world, countries with a Christian heritage have been the most tolerant of your lifestyle choice.
The French also oppose the wearing of religious symbols, like the hideous scarves Muslim women must wear or the idiotic crosses or stars or whatever western religious freaks wear.

So, why not move to France and they won't let you wear that vulgar cross, DAVID MOORE.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
DOWN WITH THE FRENCH !
FREEDOM FRIES 4EVA !
Read the article before you open that pie hole. The French people overwhelmingly favor gay marriage and 50% support gay adoptions, far more generous than the USA population, though even here they are catching up.

If you want to yell at someone, yell at the religious freaks over there who are no better than 'les idiots ici'.

Do you EVER think before taking your grubby fingers to the keyboard?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Niza1700 wrote:
Bien
Ce que les charge d'idiots.
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Caleb aka David Moore the Closet Case Pekin Troll wrote:
Awwww, watsa matta, David Moore? Still bitter that your ex-wife won't let you anywhere near your own kids anymore? No wonder you're divorced. LOLAY!
john e

Geneseo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>The French left has traditionally opposed homosexual 'marriage' on child welfare issues.
Many of the world's most ardent in opposing a homosexual lifestyle choice have been leftwing atheists. Stalin tried to exterminate homosexuals. Fidel sent them to labor camps for generations. China recently tried to purge Beijing of homosexual haunts to clean up for the Olympics.
Certainly your anti-Christian bigotry typifies the hate based radical homosexual movement, but in a real world, countries with a Christian heritage have been the most tolerant of your lifestyle choice.
We have traditionally protested you, but you don't go away.
Qwerty26

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>...Certainly your anti-Christian bigotry typifies the hate based radical homosexual movement, but in a real world, countries with a Christian heritage have been the most tolerant of your lifestyle choice.
My "anti-christian" bigotry? I guess I am bigoted. I am opposed to drinking human blood and eating human flesh. These are sick customs left over from the dark ages. And I am opposed to a religion that brainwashes children from infancy to believe that they are evil, they are sinners, and they are going to hell. Ever hear of a "self-fulfilling prophecy"? You tell people this over and over, they are going to start to believe it, and act accordingly. It's time for the human race to give up its hurtful, stone age mythologies and progress into what we can actually be.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I don't need religion meddling in my cannibalism...
Qwerty26 wrote:
<quoted text>
My "anti-christian" bigotry? I guess I am bigoted. I am opposed to drinking human blood and eating human flesh. These are sick customs left over from the dark ages. And I am opposed to a religion that brainwashes children from infancy to believe that they are evil, they are sinners, and they are going to hell. Ever hear of a "self-fulfilling prophecy"? You tell people this over and over, they are going to start to believe it, and act accordingly. It's time for the human race to give up its hurtful, stone age mythologies and progress into what we can actually be.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't need religion meddling in my cannibalism...
<quoted text>
Hey, I've "eaten" plenty of men in my time! I sure ain't no Chriztian, however.
Qwerty26

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>
...Certainly your anti-Christian bigotry typifies the hate based radical homosexual movement, but in a real world, countries with a Christian heritage have been the most tolerant of your lifestyle choice.
Perhaps you should notify the "good" christians over in Uganda that their tolerance is not showing very clearly these days.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Qwerty26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should notify the "good" christians over in Uganda that their tolerance is not showing very clearly these days.
If it weren't so tragic, one could laugh at the folly.

The filthy disgusting westerners went to Africa and shoved their gutter religion down the native population's throats, who took to it like a duck to water.

Now, they embrace the disgusting filthy religion as if it were important and actually have gone past its original fervor.

How they CLING to the chains that bind them!

It reminds me of the crimes that were shoved onto the Hawaiians. The filthy disgusting missionaries invaded a sovereign nation and culture, stole their land, gave them small pox and other disease they were not immune to, wiped out huge swaths of the natives and then sat back and smiled in the glory of Christ. I should say the GORY of Christ.

I'm happy that the Hawaiians are reclaiming THEIR culture and going back to THEIR beliefs. Maybe the Africans will wise up too and reject what has been foisted on them someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••