Why Do Homosexuals Force Themselves O...

Why Do Homosexuals Force Themselves On Society?

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Delwin

Bogense, Denmark

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Why are homosexuals forcing society to accept their sick, twisted, deviant lifestyle?

And why is society allowing them to do it?

I cannot believe that any normal, decent person would accept homosexuality as anything but insanity.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Delwin wrote:
Why are homosexuals forcing society to accept their sick, twisted, deviant lifestyle?
I cannot believe that any normal, decent person would accept homosexuality as anything but insanity.
What's the matter, bigot? Upset because you know your way of thinking is becoming a thing of the past? What a pity you've been reduced to whining about it on the internet.
Willy

Absecon, NJ

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Delwin wrote:
If you notice, homosexuals are only taking over in countries like America and the European nations where liberal weenies are in control. Any country where morality and decency are still respected does not condone or allow homosexuality.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you notice, homosexuals are only taking over in countries like America and the European nations where liberal weenies are in control. Any country where morality and decency are still respected does not condone or allow homosexuality.
Yep....hateful bigots who assault, murder, and persecute other human beings are ROLE MODELS of morality and decency. LMAO!
Cedrick

Sweden

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2013
So invite Willy to live with you over there in Cyprus. I bet Blonde Queen could tell you the best air flight tickets to purchase!!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2013
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you notice, homosexuals are only taking over in countries like America ......
No, but you have allowed gay folks to consume what's left of your mind. Sadly, we own your sort, with your obsessive behaviors and constant need for attention, though we would like you to heal and start leading normal lives, on your own.

I will never understand why you irrational bigots allow yourself to be owned by the very people you illogically hate.

Most sane folks don't give control over their thoughts and lives to strangers.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Delwin wrote:
That's because you don't know what it is to be a normal decent person.

If you were one, you would understand. No sane person irrationally hates an entire group of people. You should seek help for your behaviors and obsessions. They aren't healthy.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Delwin wrote:
Why...
So brave of you my son, standing up and shouting to the world that you are not ashamed to be a flaming hemorrhoid of humanity, as long as you can hide behind your assumed name and proxy server. Baby steps out of your closet, baby.
Pedro

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#11 Nov 19, 2013
Homosexuality is a disease.
Rufus

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Nov 20, 2013
Pedro wrote:
Homosexuality is a disease.
Well said!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 20, 2013
What is with all these Topix troll, foreign locations, today? Some retirement!
Hank

Columbus, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
So invite Willy to live with you over there in Cyprus. I bet Blonde Queen could tell you the best air flight tickets to purchase!!
You never have anything to add to the discussion just BS ... STFU

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 21, 2013
I am posting, not talking, so your little demand to STFU is unwarranted. Even if I were talking, I would ignore your trollish rant. I will post whenever, whatever, and on any thread I so chose. Don't like it? Tough.
Pierre

France

#17 Nov 21, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I am posting, not talking, so your little demand to STFU is unwarranted. Even if I were talking, I would ignore your trollish rant. I will post whenever, whatever, and on any thread I so chose. Don't like it? Tough.
You mad bro?
Leopold

United States

#18 Nov 21, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
You better not post in the café or you will have hell to pay!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 21, 2013
I'm not the one who posted to STFU. You really are dense/daft!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#20 Nov 21, 2013
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your same sex attractions.
There is nothing immoral or indecent about homosexuality. It's just is, like left handedness.(BTW, Christians used to kill lefties.)

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#23 Nov 21, 2013
Merv wrote:
<quoted text>
You best stay off this thread queer!
Feel me [email protected]?
For those who don't know "Merv" is a love sick puppy who follows me all over the place, saying the same 2 or 3 things to me. He changes names and proxy servers all the time, sometimes several times an hour. Watch him, you'll see. He's sooooo predictable.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#24 Nov 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your same sex attractions.
There is nothing immoral or indecent about homosexuality. It's just is, like left handedness.(BTW, Christians used to kill lefties.)
He is just an old, unhappy, unsatisfied person who sat too long in the closet, and has been taking out his lost youth/regrets posting on the gay threads for over six years now. The pathetic creature needs to just crawl off and die, but unfortunately, his incarceration allows him to be fed with access to internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 7 min okimar 100
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 min June VanDerMark 10,986
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 22 min Belles Echoes 36,047
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 24 min who cares 14,966
News Time to honour those who fought for gay New Zea... 27 min Here is what I 1
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 42 min WasteWater 609
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 59 min Big Foxy Fan 430
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,643
More from around the web