Hey is being gay a new trend?
lgbt is silly

Knoxville, TN

#48 Aug 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Lookit all the rigged judge-its. Probably that dopey jackass "passing by" rigs 'em too. Type guy he is.
You're right. He's really, "Rick in Kansas". I think he is trying to hide from his parole officer.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/rickinkan...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#49 Aug 6, 2014
lgbt is silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He's really, "Rick in Kansas". I think he is trying to hide from his parole officer.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/rickinkan...
Oy vey. Rick in Kansas. I remember that malcontent jackass. Why did he change his name? Is he a registered sex offender?

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#50 Aug 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. That's small potatoes compared to my pension from 30 plus years as a research scientist. But the disabled veterans pension is tax free!
I would gladly give it back in exchange for getting my legs and left arm back. Don't envy a disabled vet his meager pension. It's not worth it believe me. I know that gay disabled vet = hero and straight disabled vet needs to be ridiculed but still...
Anyway, in very poor taste to use it as an argument against my position on marriage equality. Also irrelevant.
Playing the disabled card again I see, We are to simply agree with you because you're disabled. Is that it?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#51 Aug 6, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, many people are claiming to be gay now so that they can get away with murder at their jobs. If you're gay you can goof off, call in sick every day, basically do whatever you want, without fear of ever getting reprimanded or fired. Businesses are all afraid of gays screaming discrimination and filing a lawsuit.
Really, Honey Bucket? You actually think that with the absence definitive words from an employer to that effect and with the presence of absentee records and performance stats any office bum would have a chance in hell of convincing a judge they were fired for being gay? You actually think that an employer wouldn't have the financial wherewithal and the high powered defense to follow it to the end and utterly squash some little weenie that tried it?
Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#52 Aug 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. That's small potatoes compared to my pension from 30 plus years as a research scientist. But the disabled veterans pension is tax free!
I would gladly give it back in exchange for getting my legs and left arm back. Don't envy a disabled vet his meager pension. It's not worth it believe me. I know that gay disabled vet = hero and straight disabled vet needs to be ridiculed but still...
Anyway, in very poor taste to use it as an argument against my position on marriage equality. Also irrelevant.
Not irrelevant and definitely don't envy you. You were the one that was shooting your mouth off and now you're trying to play the sympathy card. It's obvious you've taken every advantage available to you and now you rub in the faces of others that couldn't have those same advantages because of bigotry. I also didn't say anything about a gay vet, so that's just your bigotry showing once again. You may fool some of these people on here, but your jibes and making fun of only Gays just proves your bigoted assholery, which is in greater poor taste.
Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#53 Aug 6, 2014
lgbt is silly wrote:
<quoted text>
It just seems that way because gays are so loud and noisy. As the Center for Disease Control recently reported only about 1.6 percent of the population is homosexual. They like to pretend that they are important, but they are not.
They're just a bunch of loudmouths.
Ditto
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#54 Aug 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Playing the disabled card again I see, We are to simply agree with you because you're disabled. Is that it?
No. Not at all. Just stop using it as an argument against polygamy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#55 Aug 6, 2014
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not irrelevant and definitely don't envy you. You were the one that was shooting your mouth off and now you're trying to play the sympathy card. It's obvious you've taken every advantage available to you and now you rub in the faces of others that couldn't have those same advantages because of bigotry. I also didn't say anything about a gay vet, so that's just your bigotry showing once again. You may fool some of these people on here, but your jibes and making fun of only Gays just proves your bigoted assholery, which is in greater poor taste.
You are very angry, power trooper. Bad for your health. Relax. Get a real argument. You'll feel much better.

Poof1

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#56 Aug 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not at all. Just stop using it as an argument against polygamy.
Hey is being gay a new trend?
Polygamy????

Drunk already?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#57 Aug 6, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey is being gay a new trend?
Polygamy????
Drunk already?
No. Not even halfway. But the night is young! And I am retired rather than unemployed like your sorry ass. How about yourself tough guy? Had a light beer? A wine cooler? Drink it with your pinky sticking out in the air like Obama does? YUK!YUK!YUK!

I'm drinking George Dickel #12 this evening. Very nice. 90 proof Tennessee whiskey. And of course lots of ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon beer to wash it down. Red neck. White socks. And Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#58 Aug 6, 2014
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto
Egads Mikey! You're a Rush Limbo "ditto head" too?
passing by

Salina, KS

#59 Aug 6, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Oy vey. Rick in Kansas. I remember that malcontent jackass. Why did he change his name?
My, my, my, you're even slower on the draw than I thought and my expectations of you weren't all that good to begin with. You poor thing.

Just to satisfy your curiosity, I set up my Rick in Kansas account to only be accessible from my pc and it's currently in storage. I had an interruption in my extended vacation and some free time to enlighten and annoy here. Vacation resumes tomorrow and I'll be off to Europe until sometime in November. It's been fun, most of it at your expense.

TTFN....
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#60 Aug 6, 2014
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>My, my, my, you're even slower on the draw than I thought and my expectations of you weren't all that good to begin with. You poor thing.
Just to satisfy your curiosity, I set up my Rick in Kansas account to only be accessible from my pc and it's currently in storage. I had an interruption in my extended vacation and some free time to enlighten and annoy here. Vacation resumes tomorrow and I'll be off to Europe until sometime in November. It's been fun, most of it at your expense.
TTFN....
Well, knowing you're "Rick in Kansas" is very low on my list of priorities, young lad. As in why should I know that and why should I give a sh!t? Are you a narcissist? Do you think you're important and anyone who doesn't know who you are is stupid?

Really impressed with your fake vacation plans though. But why should I give a sh!t? Why did you even mention it?

Yup. Rick in Kansas alright. I remember your dumb ass now. Uber-narcissist. "Me me me." "I'm going to Europe!" Fun stuff.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#61 Aug 7, 2014
Oh yes, mentioning vacation plans is off limits, but going on and on about living on a houseboat in a wheelchair has nothing to do with all about Frankie. That and side tracking every thread possible into a "beat the dead polygamy pony".
Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Aug 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very angry, power trooper. Bad for your health. Relax. Get a real argument. You'll feel much better.
No anger Pappy, just pointing out your hypocrisy and that you're an a$$hole. Mine is a real argument you just fail to acknowledge it and try to avoid it completely. At least so far, it seems you've stopped the BS about being for marriage equality, Maybe you've finally learned how to count.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#63 Aug 7, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Oh yes, mentioning vacation plans is off limits, but going on and on about living on a houseboat in a wheelchair has nothing to do with all about Frankie. That and side tracking every thread possible into a "beat the dead polygamy pony".
Hi Jade! PM me! We'll get all caught up. OK gotta run! TLFN!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#64 Aug 7, 2014
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No anger Pappy, just pointing out your hypocrisy and that you're an a$$hole. Mine is a real argument you just fail to acknowledge it and try to avoid it completely. At least so far, it seems you've stopped the BS about being for marriage equality, Maybe you've finally learned how to count.
OK run that "real argument" by me again. Must have missed it.
Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#65 Aug 7, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK run that "real argument" by me again. Must have missed it.
Why? Just so you can ignore it again? Been through this already Pappy, you like it are getting OLD.
The truth

United States

#66 Aug 12, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy to say that I have not shared your experience.
Why would anyone ask someone if they were gay?
Why would anyone say they were gay if they weren't?
The only thing I can come up with is a guy hits on a girl in a bar,
girl has no interest so tells guy she's gay. Same for guys that
get hit on by uninteresting/ugly chicks.
Many people that are gay wouldn't say they were gay.
I live in florida work at Disney. Nothing against gays but they do get alot more privileges and praises because Disney afraid of Law suits and because every body knows they guarentee it . So yes Gay people do come out which is cool for them there choice. Disney even have gay day. Some gay people get full of courage don't care if the guy is stright any more and sexually harass them. Trust me Disney had to deal with this before.
mutual respect

United States

#67 Aug 12, 2014
I think sexuality is your choice but it can seem like a trend because people learn to respect defend gay rights that sometimes they defend the wrong behavior. Alot of teenagers can be confuse about there sexuality and some just follow the crowd because there schools and peers find it cool a trend not respecting homosexuality for what it is.Tv, radio,movies support homosexuality so they see it not as some one part of life or preference but a cool way to be in with the trend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min carter county res... 25,210
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 17 min Truth 25
News First openly gay Texas A&M student president ho... 38 min Truth 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 52 min Truth 46,217
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 229
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 13,251
News Malaysia Clears Release of 'Beauty and the Beas... 2 hr NE Jade 13
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr pearl 5,376
More from around the web