Hey is being gay a new trend?

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The truth

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2014
I have not against gay or homosexual but why are so many people claiming to be gay or why is there doubts about people sexuality for example if you say your stright your stright . Why are people so eager for your answer to be different and if you ain't there dissapointed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
passing by

Salina, KS

#2 Aug 5, 2014
Being gay isn't a trend, dear, either you've been blessed with it or you haven't. Being drop dead s****d on the other hand, that's an unfortunate trend that you really shouldn't have followed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 5, 2014
Poor Dave, so unsatisfied with his chosen straight life, that he has to take time from it and post nonstop on the gay threads.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#6 Aug 5, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Poor Dave, so unsatisfied with his chosen straight life, that he has to take time from it and post nonstop on the gay threads.
It's because you're so cool. Not because you're gay. Why does everything with you have to be all about THE GAY?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 5, 2014
Too bad there wasn't a "drunk again?" icon to judge a certain stalker's postings.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#8 Aug 5, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) Because gays are getting all the attention and special privileges now.....
Name just one "special privilege" that gay folks all receive just for being gay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#9 Aug 5, 2014
Dave wrote:
Also, many people are claiming to be gay now so that they can get away with murder at their jobs. If you're gay you can goof off, call in sick every day,........
Prove it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#10 Aug 5, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Too bad there wasn't a "drunk again?" icon to judge a certain stalker's postings.
Too bad there isn't a "Negativity" icon to judge your grouchy, mean spirited and negative posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2014
Yes, Dave. It is all over the news. People killing others at work and then just getting away with it by claiming to be gay. Now, run along back to your chosen "straight" life and take it to the streets. Get the neighbors all up in arms protecting themselves from the "murderous" people at work, claiming to be gay.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#14 Aug 5, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Yes, Dave. It is all over the news. People killing others at work and then just getting away with it by claiming to be gay. Now, run along back to your chosen "straight" life and take it to the streets. Get the neighbors all up in arms protecting themselves from the "murderous" people at work, claiming to be gay.
Did you go out last weekend and get your freak on?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 5, 2014
I'm sure Dave could reply without morphing into Duncan, but then again, my main question is how so many guys have the time in their so sexually satisfied, chosen, straight lives to post on the gay forums, on an hourly basis?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#17 Aug 5, 2014
Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Getting away with murder" is a figurative term you stupid, ignorant idiot. He didn't mean it literally. Anyone with half a brain would know that.
Jade's is very negative like that. I live on a houseboat and I am in a wheelchair so he calls me "a ramp to a raft" just because I am straight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#18 Aug 5, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
I'm sure Dave could reply without morphing into Duncan, but then again, my main question is how so many guys have the time in their so sexually satisfied, chosen, straight lives to post on the gay forums, on an hourly basis?
Because we're rich, successful and at leisure. You could be too someday if you reduced your negativity and GOT A JOB. Some youth plan. Being negative on Topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 5, 2014
Funny how Dave/Duncan can't reply on his own. Good thing some old raft rat can post in its defense. It's so nice that that the" gay trend" is for straight guys to take time off from their sexually satisfying chosen lives to post on the GAY forums, no matter how many usernames and locations!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#20 Aug 5, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Funny how Dave/Duncan can't reply on his own. Good thing some old raft rat can post in its defense. It's so nice that that the" gay trend" is for straight guys to take time off from their sexually satisfying chosen lives to post on the GAY forums, no matter how many usernames and locations!
I beg you pardon! I sent you a picture of my houseboat it is hardly a "raft"! Cost about 100 times what your shack cost out there in the wilds of Nebraska corny country.

Whatcha got there pigs and corn? GET A JOB! Surely all that pig sh!t needs shoveling. And the corn needs to be husked. Some youth plan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#21 Aug 5, 2014
Wow, some straight guy needs a time out. A picture of a houseboat? Well, there we have it. I sure have been put in my place by a name changing, unregistered, stalker. Hook, line, and "stinker". Yuk yuk. Some retirement. Isn't there a Bingo hall down the street, off the docks?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
passing by

Salina, KS

#22 Aug 5, 2014
Dave wrote:
Also, many people are claiming to be gay ...
Is it just me or are the straight folk around here getting dumber by the minute?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#23 Aug 5, 2014
passing by wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just me or are the straight folk around here getting dumber by the minute?
It's just you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#24 Aug 5, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Wow, some straight guy needs a time out. A picture of a houseboat? Well, there we have it. I sure have been put in my place by a name changing, unregistered, stalker. Hook, line, and "stinker". Yuk yuk. Some retirement. Isn't there a Bingo hall down the street, off the docks?
Hell no. This ain't Nebraska corny country honey! Go to Google images. Type in "San Francisco houseboats" you big dope. Bingo hall. Oy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#25 Aug 5, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Your picture of two dudes belly buttons is in very poor taste. You guys need T shirts? Gimme your address, I got lots of cool ones. Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer ones, Chewing tobacco ones, Whiskey too. Camel cigarettes. Lemme know what size you two jackasses wear. You are pushing the bounds of decency dressed like that. No one wants to see that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 1 hr QUITTNER Aug 29 2015 3
News Plaintiffs seek to block Miss. ban on gay coupl... 4 hr The Stealth 2
News Kentucky Clerk Who Denied Marriage Licenses for... 4 hr too lazy to log in 14
News Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, d... 4 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 26
News Prosecutors say sex-abuse charges against gay r... 4 hr Rainbow Kid 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,621
News a No Gays Allowed,a Grainger County store owner... 5 hr sinner 59
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 5 hr too lazy to log in 1,040
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,765
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 5 hr too lazy to log in 198
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 5 hr Rainbow Kid 2,932
More from around the web