Poor bigots are right, they're going ...

Poor bigots are right, they're going to be shunned, perhaps soon

There are 5 comments on the www.dailykos.com story from Jan 1, 2013, titled Poor bigots are right, they're going to be shunned, perhaps soon. In it, www.dailykos.com reports that:

A recurrent fear heard by the Christian right is if gay people are widely accepted, those who disapprove of homosexuality will be shunned and treated just like racists!

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailykos.com.

david traversa

Argentina

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Shouldn't they be?? Time they woke up from their heavenly delusions..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 2, 2013
They I guess that they should stop acting like them.

(hint ... hint ... hint, hint)
True Dat

Hampton, VA

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Yawn......it only has to be tolerated....not accepted.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#4 Jan 2, 2013

"The divide of race has been America's constant curse. Each new wave of immigrants gives new targets to old prejudices. Prejudice and contempt, cloaked in the pretense of religious or political conviction, are no different. They have nearly destroyed us in the past. They plague us still. They fuel the fanaticism of terror. They torment the lives of millions in fractured nations around the world. These obsessions cripple both those who are hated and, of course, those who hate, robbing both of what they might become.” Bill Clinton

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 2, 2013
True Dat wrote:
Yawn......it only has to be tolerated....not accepted.
yeah, I agree, you can't make '_ists' & '_ics' accept but you can pressure them into having to show tolerance....or get shunned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Syphilis rate increases among homosexual men (Mar '06) 23 min Monkey5890 13
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 44 min Ronald 634
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 49 min RevKen 35,856
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 52 min Time again 1,663
News Young, gay and male: Suicide survey spotlights ... 1 hr Dangerous to be a... 4
News The Right Fights Wedding Cake War on Overly Nar... 1 hr here 14
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr here 10,670
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 9,723
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr here 34,201
More from around the web