'Pride gay March' in Buenos Aires: An...

'Pride gay March' in Buenos Aires: An emotional letter from a girl with same-sex parents

There are 2 comments on the M24 Digital story from Nov 11, 2012, titled 'Pride gay March' in Buenos Aires: An emotional letter from a girl with same-sex parents. In it, M24 Digital reports that:

Argentina Federation of Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Trans and CHA held a march yesterday under the slogan, "Education for growth in diversity and equality." Meanwhile an American girl of 10 years old who wrote to President Obama due to a conflict with peers because she has two dads.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at M24 Digital.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 11, 2012
The President's letter wasn't signed with the autopen.

Nice.
david traversa

Tucuman, Argentina

#2 Nov 11, 2012
snyper wrote:
The President's letter wasn't signed with the autopen.
Nice.
Yes, very nice.. A beautiful letter from your splendid leader..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trans woman in Halifax questions if prejudice i... 36 min Imprtnrd 4
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 36 min guest 1,088
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min Truth 45,135
News Franklin Graham Condemns Gay-Inclusive Kiss Cam... 57 min Imprtnrd 9
News LGBT issues present Trump with loyalty test 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Scientists reveal lesbians are MUCH more likely... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 4
News Gay-basher gets 2 months in jail for on-camera ... 5 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 17 hr Carter county res... 24,770
More from around the web