Deportation could split up lesbian Vt...

Deportation could split up lesbian Vt. couple

There are 27 comments on the MyCentralJersey story from Dec 21, 2011, titled Deportation could split up lesbian Vt. couple. In it, MyCentralJersey reports that:

Frances Herbert and her wife, Takako Ueda, were looking forward to the New Year's Eve family concert at the Baptist Church in their adopted hometown of Dummerston, the town fireworks on the pond and going home to celebrate the arrival of 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyCentralJersey.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Harv

Pekin, IL

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Sodomy is not a basis for family.

What would homosexuals be doing at a Christian church??? The Bible condemns all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms.

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 21, 2011
Harv wrote:
What would homosexuals be doing at a Christian church??? The Bible condemns all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms.
What adults do in the privacy of their own homes is none of your business.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#3 Dec 21, 2011
The fact that they are not heterosexual dont mean shit to a tree!!!
If one of them was not an ILLEGAL ALIEN niether one of them would have to split from here.
But one is so she must go. If her partner loves her so freakin much she should be helping her pack and getting two tickets out of here instead of whining and trying to play on sympothies that most Americans have run out of. The 31st is just around the corner girls.

Since: Nov 09

Columbus OH

#4 Dec 21, 2011
If they were a mixed gender couple this would be a non-issue. This proves that DOMA has to be repealed! You would think that Homeland Security has better things to do than break up Bi-National same gender couples.I would love an explanation from them on how Takako Ueda is a threat to national security.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#5 Dec 21, 2011
georgeply77 wrote:
If one of them was not an ILLEGAL ALIEN niether one of them would have to split from here.
But one is so she must go. If her partner loves her so freakin much she should be helping her pack and getting two tickets out of here instead of whining and trying to play on sympothies that most Americans have run out of. The 31st is just around the corner girls.
What makes you think Frances would be allowed in Takako's country?

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#6 Dec 21, 2011
Harv wrote:

Assuming your interpretation of the Bible is correct, why is it relevant? The Bible also condemns adultery in the plainest of terms, as well as divorce. How many people would be populating church each week if all adulterers and divorcees stayed away?

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#7 Dec 21, 2011
Deport her. I'm not in favor of letting ANYONE in the U.S. fr any reason at any time. There are TOO MANY people here already.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#8 Dec 21, 2011
Fred ABQ wrote:
Deport her. I'm not in favor of letting ANYONE in the U.S. fr any reason at any time. There are TOO MANY people here already.
Who the fck ordained you as somebody special? I rather have these two taco munchers in the USA instead of your hateful bigoted azz.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#9 Dec 21, 2011
georgeply77 wrote:
You should be gay friendly, I'm sure all those lonely nights in prison made you... well you know!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 21, 2011
Harv wrote:
Love is the basis for a family. How they express it is up to them.

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#11 Dec 21, 2011
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be gay friendly, I'm sure all those lonely nights in prison made you... well you know!!!
I was saving it for you but you got away the night i got caught.
lol
!

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#12 Dec 21, 2011
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Actualy Rico, im not all that gay friendly,but, i dont think any one should be persicuted for who they fell in love with.
ya know? ya dont realy have much controle over your heart guy.
me

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#13 Dec 21, 2011
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Frances would be allowed in Takako's country?
What makes you think she wont?
:)
Nataly

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2011
Harv wrote:
Well and succinctly said!
Homosexuals are anti-Christian and anti-American and anti-human, just like every other kind of Leftist political operatives and agents.
Foreign homosexuals should be expelled from the United States as soon as Democrats are removed from power in elected offices, then the bureaucracies, then the judiciary.
Foreigners, especially filthy subversive enemies of the people of the United States, have no right to sanctuary here simply because they enjoy practicing abnormal and perverted sexual acts.
Get these foreign homosexual perverts/enemies the hell out of My Country.

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#15 Dec 21, 2011
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fck ordained you as somebody special? I rather have these two taco munchers in the USA instead of your hateful bigoted azz.
Firstly, there is NO "RIGHT" to emigrate to this country nor any otehr country. It's a privilege too often abused.

Secondly, I approach the subject of immigration from a STRICLY environmental viewpoint. Our land and natural resources are ALREADY vastly overburdened by humans, have been for a long time, and allowing immigrants in only exacerbates our environmental degradation.
Nataly

United States

#16 Dec 21, 2011
georgeply77 wrote:
If illegal, GET OUT and STAY OUT! Especially if it's another damn homosexual criminal-alien-invader. America already has way too many of all those categories that we can no longer afford, let alone import more.
GET OUT and STAY OUT!
Better yet, the deported should take a U.S.-born queer with them on the flight back to whatever crap-hole "country" they came from because homosexuals and everything they believe in are inimical to the American way of life.

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#17 Dec 21, 2011
Nataly wrote:
<quoted text>If illegal, GET OUT and STAY OUT! Especially if it's another damn homosexual criminal-alien-invader. America already has way too many of all those categories that we can no longer afford, let alone import more.
GET OUT and STAY OUT!
Better yet, the deported should take a U.S.-born queer with them on the flight back to whatever crap-hole "country" they came from because homosexuals and everything they believe in are inimical to the American way of life.
did you read my post? it said the same freakin thing.
Nataly

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2011
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>did you read my post? it said the same freakin thing.
I did read it and wholeheartedly agreed with it but thought others should see that you're not the only one who's right.
Criminal-illegal-invaders need to be rounded-up, then deported. Especially if they're queers/child-molesters, as most queers are.
Get them the hell out, now.
Peace, brother.

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#19 Dec 21, 2011
Nataly wrote:
<quoted text>I did read it and wholeheartedly agreed with it but thought others should see that you're not the only one who's right.
Criminal-illegal-invaders need to be rounded-up, then deported. Especially if they're queers/child-molesters, as most queers are.
Get them the hell out, now.
Peace, brother.
Oh hey Nataly, in my wildest dreams i would never want have any one thinking im the only one whos right. not even me.:)
may you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and good luck throughout the new year!
peace to you too.
Nataly

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2011
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hey Nataly, in my wildest dreams i would never want have any one thinking im the only one whos right. not even me.:)
may you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and good luck throughout the new year!
peace to you too.
Thanks for the kind wishes of a Merry Christmas! May you and yours please enjoy the spirit of the season and enjoy the best of luck in 2012!
You might not always be right, but in this thread you are.
I didn't like it that all the queers are trying to gang-up on you and make you look like you're alone.
You're not.

We are legion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 8 min TomInElPaso 1,959
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 13 min dan whites bromha... 10
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Poof1 42,790
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr TRUMP WINNERS 22,355
News Does federal law forbid workplace discriminatio... 1 hr Banster 7
News Walmart agrees to $7.5 million settlement in di... 1 hr Banster 5
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,262
More from around the web