Ethiopian Lawmakers To Pass Bill Deem...

Ethiopian Lawmakers To Pass Bill Deemed Anti-Gay

There are 10 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 25, 2014, titled Ethiopian Lawmakers To Pass Bill Deemed Anti-Gay. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Lawmakers in Ethiopia are set to pass a bill that puts homosexuality on a list of offenses considered "non-pardonable" under the country's amnesty law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2014
Good. Let's start withholding foreign aid from Ethiopia like we are Uganda. We need to be spending the money here at home anyway.
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Way to go Ethiopia!

Another country with some common sense!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#3 Mar 25, 2014
Buford wrote:
Way to go Ethiopia!
You are sooooo in tune with Africa...MOVE there! Chicken Chit!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Mar 25, 2014
We can lead a horse to water but we can't make him drink
To heck with wasting time and money being Africa's sugar daddy
The more foreign aid money US taxpayers can keep at home; the sooner the US can balance its own budget and take care of its own citizens
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Mar 25, 2014
Buford wrote:
Way to go Ethiopia!
Lovely
We'll fly you low over the top of the jungle overgrowth and you can catch a vine and swing low to your new home amongst the cannibals and the naked ladies with bones through their noses
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely
We'll fly you low over the top of the jungle overgrowth and you can catch a vine and swing low to your new home amongst the cannibals and the naked ladies with bones through their noses
You certainly are an ignorant queer.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Mar 25, 2014
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are an ignorant queer.
Ethiopian cannibals wouldn't eat you
You're not sweet enough

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#8 Mar 25, 2014
"Man measures his strength by his destructiveness. What is his religion? An excuse for hating ME. What is his law? An excuse for hanging YOU. What is his morality? Gentility! an excuse for consuming without producing. What is his art? An excuse for gloating over pictures of slaughter. What are his politics? Either the worship of a despot because a despot can kill, or parliamentary cockfighting. I spent an evening lately in a certain celebrated legislature, and heard the pot lecturing the kettle for its blackness, and ministers answering questions. When I left I chalked up on the door the old nursery saying —“Ask no questions and you will be told no lies.”"

You'd imagine that hell on Earth would have much bigger concerns than whether the President is pardoning homosexuals, but who am I to say.
Sgt Common Sense

Fairfield, CT

#9 Mar 25, 2014
And the Tea Party is green with envy..........
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 25, 2014
Ethiopia and Uganda - emerging, model societies for evangelical fundies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Terra Firma 38,863
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Wondering 16,056
News Kentucky Has a Gay Senate Candidate - Does Anyb... 9 min Religion is insanity 5
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 10 min June VanDerMark 11,328
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 30 min Lawrence Wolf 116
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 29
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 210
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 14 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 16
More from around the web