Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'pro...

Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations' in Russia

There are 305 comments on the Canada.com story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations' in Russia. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Temperatures are on the rise in B.C. but don't sweat it, there's plenty you can do to cool down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#87 Jul 7, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>No the point you keep making is that you call it an abomination.

I'm really sorry you feel that way, you're incapable, or perhaps in self denial to see that gays are psychologically sick.

You see, to normal people, queers like you commit abominations. Hehehehe.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#88 Jul 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm really sorry you feel that way, you're incapable, or perhaps in self denial to see that gays are psychologically sick.
Most "normal people" aren't religious bigots like you.
And most "normal" heterosexual males I know don't think about gay sex as much as you do.

Location hidden

#89 Jul 7, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Most "normal people" aren't religious bigots like you.
And most "normal" heterosexual males I know don't think about gay sex as much as you do.

If the word abomination is unpalatable to you, then sick queers such as yourself should stop the practice. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#90 Jul 7, 2013
BTW, I'm not religious at all. Hehehehe.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#91 Jul 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
BTW, I'm not religious at all. Hehehehe.
Yet your own words contradict you.

But if you have another source than religion for the term abomination then feel free to share it.

BTW how's your supply of lead paint chips holding up?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#93 Jul 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I've said on here a few times that, I think the bible, religions, god, pope, jews, covenant etc etc, it's all bollocks.
The point I was making is, for almost 2000 years queers like you and your abominations have been frowned upon, it's abnormal, it's unnatural, contrary to the course of nature.
"abnormal", "unnatural", "course of nature" are all human mental constructs ... models.

Nature needs none of them, and in what nature actually does do contradicts those models with a regularity that is quite humorous.

Location hidden

#94 Jul 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Take up "psychologically sick" with the two APAs. I doubt you'll find many takers.

"abominations" is a religious term.
answer is obvious

Knoxville, TN

#95 Jul 8, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
Why do homosexuals insist on invading other countries to spread their perverted sexual propaganda? Perhaps if they all just stayed in NYC?
I have much more respect for Putin than Biden or Obama.

Location hidden

#96 Jul 8, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Yet your own words contradict you.
But if you have another source than religion for the term abomination then feel free to share it.
BTW how's your supply of lead paint chips holding up?

Just because I know the origin of word abomination, does not mean I'm religious, even a sick queer like you is capable of working that out. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#97 Jul 8, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Take up "psychologically sick" with the two APAs. I doubt you'll find many takers.
"abominations" is a religious term.

new poster

West Palm Beach, FL

#98 Jul 8, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex and sexuality are frequently conflated in colloquial usage.

I'm not being colloquial here.

Sex (gender) has many and varied expressions in the whole person. The totality of these expressions is called a person's "sexuality".
Most people are nornal. Only those born with genetic defects or molested as children have a sexual identity.

Ever wonder why you never hear of NAMGLA? Homosexuality naturally leads to pedophilia. That is how they recruit. When it comes to attraction to pre-teens...

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#99 Jul 8, 2013
new poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people are nornal. Only those born with genetic defects or molested as children have a sexual identity.
Ever wonder why you never hear of NAMGLA? Homosexuality naturally leads to pedophilia. That is how they recruit. When it comes to attraction to pre-teens...
So heterosexuals are all victims of sexual abuse and birth defects?

The only ones on here interested in pre-teen boys are you straight anti-gays.

Makes me wonder who molested your Mom and Dad and what genetic defects your parents have.

After all you said the only people with a sexuality are molestation victims and those with genetic defects.

And you guys wonder why you have lost the last 8 decisions on this issue.

Location hidden

#100 Jul 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm retired from the Social Sciences.

Want to try again?

Location hidden

#101 Jul 8, 2013
I'm sorry boys and girls. These social retardates are just too tedious for me.

Location hidden

#102 Jul 8, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired from the Social Sciences.
Want to try again?

Better to be retired from committing abominations. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#103 Jul 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Better check your closet. Any blended fabrics?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#104 Jul 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Is a Russian actually going to dictate to everyone else what an abomination is? Didn't your country, just a few decades ago, try to create a race of sub-human slaves from cross-breeding with chimps and humans? Get the hell out of here.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#105 Jul 9, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it was these men wearing women's clothes who had the courage to do what the rest did not have the courage to do, "drag queens" will always be remembered at every "PRIDE" celebration. The rest is just Carnival silliness.
Courage??!

1. You know that I don't like in discussian with you? You're not a stupid person. You good understand the meaning of words. Therefore you intentionally sense're missing the point. Such actions may not like in the discussion, sorry. You say "have courage"??? Courage is when J. Hancock and Sam. Adams defended Leksington in 1775. They were 70 people against 700 British! It is COURAGE! Courage was Colonel Prescott when he defended Concord. Courage was Alexey Maresyev, when he, without two legs returned to the helm of the aircraft in 1943. Courage Alexander Matrosov, who closed his body window machine gun (DOT) point the Germans, in order not killed his unit completely. Wear a skirt and colored eyelids is NOT COURAGE, it's the FILTH! Do not fake sense of the words, you insult the memory of these brave men and heroes. Any forgery sense of the words is evil.

2. I never am taking the discussion in the direction. This is done by you. For example, you already write about "Kirovsky Zavod".=) Your position based to the absolutely false conception. There is no effort to prove the groundlessness of your position in any area. Social, medical, religious, or simply logical. It is only to the false conception of logical conclusions, you used fake basic concepts of words. You call "freedom" dictatorship of the minority. You call the "boldness" immoral behavior. Etc.

Location hidden

#106 Jul 9, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Courage??!
1. You know that I don't like in discussian with you? You're not a stupid person. You good understand the meaning of words. Therefore you intentionally sense're missing the point. Such actions may not like in the discussion, sorry. You say "have courage"??? Courage is when J. Hancock and Sam. Adams defended Leksington in 1775. They were 70 people against 700 British! It is COURAGE! Courage was Colonel Prescott when he defended Concord. Courage was Alexey Maresyev, when he, without two legs returned to the helm of the aircraft in 1943. Courage Alexander Matrosov, who closed his body window machine gun (DOT) point the Germans, in order not killed his unit completely. Wear a skirt and colored eyelids is NOT COURAGE, it's the FILTH! Do not fake sense of the words, you insult the memory of these brave men and heroes. Any forgery sense of the words is evil.
2. I never am taking the discussion in the direction. This is done by you. For example, you already write about "Kirovsky Zavod".=) Your position based to the absolutely false conception. There is no effort to prove the groundlessness of your position in any area. Social, medical, religious, or simply logical. It is only to the false conception of logical conclusions, you used fake basic concepts of words. You call "freedom" dictatorship of the minority. You call the "boldness" immoral behavior. Etc.
1) These few men were up against hundreds of armed police. What they wore is irrelevant. They stood up to systemic abuse. An actor must wear these things every time they go onto the stage or before a camera to prevent their features from disappearing from the bright lights. Women and men of many cultures color themselves in various ways, some permanently with tattoos. Hierarchs wear dresses and gaudy clothes, just no stuff on their faces. So what?

2) You need to remember: I am a retired professional of the Social Sciences.

Your perspective is based upon false premises and rationalized biases, not empirical social science. We have a few people in the professions here that take that biased and Lysenkoist approach to gay people. Their positions and "researches" have been reviewed by their professional peers and found to be invalid and, sometimes, even deliberately falsified.

Follow this:

-Something different is noted.
-The difference causes discomfort.
-Investigation is made of the different thing, NOT of the causes of the discomfort.
-Arguments are made why the different thing is "bad", usually based upon nothing empirical or experimental.
-No investigation is made of the discomfort. It isn't even addressed.

The above is called " a biased premise for investigation".
It is also called "after the fact rationalisation", and is NOT objective or rational.

It requires training, practice and discipline to approach the world with the scientific perspective; to recognise, admit, and minimize the effects of personal and cultural bias; and to report findings without bias and prior assumptions.

Every individual is born ABSOLUTELY Free. Rights are Freedoms that Government is created to protect. This includes protecting minority persons FROM the majority.

I am discussing the principles that founded this Country. We established "checks and balances" upon ALL parts of Government ... including upon the population. For a population of Citizens to NOT be a mob, there need to be checks placed upon the power of the majority. As a group they are too easily manipulated by emotional factors; too easily confused by things and events beyond their education and understanding. Government exists to protect the individual from the group and the group from itself. It also keeps itself separate from religion, because religion manipulates the emotions of the individual.

A master juggler is not the one who can juggle the most things, but the one who can juggle the most KINDS of different things.

Location hidden

#107 Jul 9, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
In civilised languages most things as well as people, are either masculine or feminine.
Only in uncivilised languages such as those anglo saxons speak, the refinements of language are missing.
Nonsense. Gendered nouns are anachronistic hangovers from ancient anamatistic (animatism) times when even inanimate objects were believed to have spirits and guardian spirits, and that these "spirits" had gender.

"Civilized"? You're joking, right?

You're going to put your stinky unwashed pucker down on the chair. I don't think that referring to it as male beforehand improves matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 12 min flushed twice 569
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 22 min Lawrence Wolf 17,390
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 831
News New Trump office would protect conscience right... 2 hr Ray of Hope 4
News Reading series teaches students about inclusion 2 hr NOM s Waffle House 20
News New Trump office would protect conscience right... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 3
News '5 Lesbians Eating a Quiche' onstage at Pride C... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 1
News UKIP councillor links drug and anti-social beha... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 7
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 22 hr GodSmacked 27,290
More from around the web