Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'pro...

Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations' in Russia

There are 305 comments on the Canada.com story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations' in Russia. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Temperatures are on the rise in B.C. but don't sweat it, there's plenty you can do to cool down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#316 Aug 22, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>I think not. Them need medical helping. In jails homosexualism only progressing.
Again, there is no such thing as "homosexual-ISM".

In prison, criminals often engage in homosexual erotic stimulation of each other. Frequently it is rape, or the dominance of the more vicious over the weak.(Sort of like the way gay people are treated by Russia outside of prison.) But this behavior does not denote sexual identity.

Gay orientation is very different.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#317 Aug 22, 2013
Dimis Alidis wrote:
I don't understand what you mean by Freedom! Freedom without responsibilities is no freedom at all. You gays have lost track of what long term evolutionary change is about. You suffer from a massive chain of sexual identitification failures and generalized it to your right which devalue both men and women. If you wanna exist exist on the backround and don't fail the human race - be less aggressive and intrusive and respect more. My blessings to Putin. Great his ways for Russia and great for the rest of the world as well!
I agree that you don't understand Freedom.

You can take your Lysenkoist pseudo-psychology and pseudo-sociology and shove it up your fascist arse.

GADS! Now it's Darwinist imperatives!

What's next? Mein Kampf ?
American Poofter Pride

Cetinje, Montenegro

#318 Aug 22, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that you don't understand Freedom.
You can take your Lysenkoist pseudo-psychology and pseudo-sociology and shove it up your fascist arse.
GADS! Now it's Darwinist imperatives!
What's next? Mein Kampf ?
All Homosexauls need to be send to Sudan or Somalia.....

Find Girlfriend you Weird Human Mistake!
commenters

Knoxville, TN

#319 Sep 11, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
We not like gay. We liberty people and we not want look to gay-demonstration. Do not need to force to us.
x
Most Americans agree with you.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#320 Sep 11, 2013
What you all here do now - spend your precious lifetime, waste your nerves for absolutely senseless argues and waste your free access to internet at work. Be sure, in Russia people do not give even a shit about the being adopted in their country anti-gay propaganda measures. As well as be sure non of them, I bet, give even a damn about what do Americans, Canadians and Europeans think of gay rights in Russia. The truth is: the Russian authorities have drawn up and adopted a bill satisfying requirements of Russian people who in turn do not welcome gay propaganda among kids. Questions? It really is a great pity for me that we all here are for some gloating delight and for to discuss the lives of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Frankie Rizzo 38,380
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 3 min Pigeon Forge Hookers 203
News Clooney's restraining order 20 min stoned luck aka ... 20
Little Robbie's Happy Place 22 min Buford 15
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 23 min Buford 10
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 28 min Frankie Rizzo 14,576
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... (Jan '16) 1 hr DaveinMass 466
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 1 hr Christsharian Col... 27
News Judge to monitor Kansas' actions on gay marriag... 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 27
More from around the web