Anti-gay marriage marchers take to French streets

Nov 17, 2012 Full story: WHBF-TV Rock Island

Israel's military says it has struck more than 800 targets in the Gaza Strip, as it expands a fierce air assault responding to rocket launches from the Palestinian territory.

Full Story
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Church doings.. They've even tried to put a stop to scientific research, knowing full well that it threatens the well calculated lies they wash people's brains with..
TravisA

Dayton, OH

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Equality is coming fast they cant stop it!:)

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Napoleon was a bit loony, but not completely loony. The Napoleonic code may have stated the nature of marriage but it also abolished sodomy laws. And he had the brains the liberate the Jewish ghettos because he probably figured they'd be on his side if he did. I am sure if he were alive he would also be on the side of gays as well (at least those gays who wanted France to dominate Europe).

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Nov 17, 2012
DON'T THESE "FREAKIN" people have a luncheon date to attend??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min KiMare 201,158
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 15 min Just Think 1,893
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 15 min KiMare 34
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 37 min NorCal Native 4,968
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Brian_G 5,419
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr cpeter1313 2,818
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 26
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 5 hr RevKen 26,658
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 5 hr Your blood we hope 21
More from around the web